I think I'm Gay

28 Oct 2010 23:15 #101 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic I think I'm Gay
To answer your original question. If I were trying to break it to my parents, I would first tell them that I just realized I was a Liberal! Then after the shock wore off and they are done ranting and saying how I was throwing away my life, I would say, no, I'm just kidding, I'm only gay. And that would be a lot better news than the first so they would say oh is that all, don't ever scare us like that again saying you are a liberal!! rofllol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Oct 2010 10:31 #102 by DaffyDick
Replied by DaffyDick on topic I think I'm Gay

residenttroll wrote:

DaffyDick wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

DaffyDick wrote: The only agenda I’m aware of is that which is conducted by right wing extremists who somehow think they have a right to demand that everyone live by their standards and that anyone who doesn’t is a deviant.

Since some people are so critical of others who have found happiness, love, and contentment, it makes one wonder if these vital emotions are lacking in the critic’s own life.

If you are so secure in your own sexuality, why do you feel threatened by mine?

If you care to see lies and deceit, and lack of happiness, look within.

You don't need any further than Colorado's own Gay/Lesbian Fund...financed by Gang of Four gangster Tim Gill.

This Fund is nothing more than a recruitment drive for the brains, heart, sexual organs of young children. The Gay Lesbian Fund puts most of its money into sponsoring children programs around the state.

Yea, it's no agenda - it's a recruitment drive.

DaffyDick, I have no concern about your perversions. You're bragging about your lifestyle. I am not threatened by you or your sexual lifestyle - just keep doing your thing - and keep the ear ring in your left ear - I don't care.

Just don't expect me to accept your perversion....don't ask for special rights.....live your life....and quit trying to win over the hearts and minds of children.

My, for a straight person, you appear to have a great deal of knowledge about the Gay/Lesbian Fund of Colorado.

Please provide, if you will, who receives financial support from the Gay/Lesbian Fund of Colorado?

What is the source of your information?

Yea, seems like everytime I attend an event for children I see there perky little logo. Branding the lie. So I did some research.
http://www.gayandlesbianfund.org/2009-c ... 09-grants/

There sure are many children's program....and I noticed they have started marketing (I mean sponsoring) in the latino community. Wow, they found a whole new recruitment class.

Hey Kiddie, Kiddie, Hey Kiddie....want some of our gay money for your play or public event? If so, you MUST display the logo of my non-profit Gay/Lesbian Fund of Colorado. Gay Gangster Gill.

So wait. Providing food, shelter, and education to disadvantaged children is a bad thing? Seems to me like Catholic Charities does the same thing and when they do, they expect credit for their effort. Why not give credit to the Gay/Lesbian Fund as well? Seems like you have a double standard here.

Is Catholic Charities recruiting when they provide funding? Of course not, and neither is the Gay/Lesbian Fund.

What an absurd assumption.

29 Oct 2010 10:32 #103 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic I think I'm Gay
Seems to me that in the case of Catholic Charities, the "Hey kiddie, kiddie, come see what the nice man has for you" applies just as much--if not more...

29 Oct 2010 11:21 #104 by Residenttroll returns

DaffyDick wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

DaffyDick wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

DaffyDick wrote: The only agenda I’m aware of is that which is conducted by right wing extremists who somehow think they have a right to demand that everyone live by their standards and that anyone who doesn’t is a deviant.

Since some people are so critical of others who have found happiness, love, and contentment, it makes one wonder if these vital emotions are lacking in the critic’s own life.

You don't need any further than Colorado's own Gay/Lesbian Fund...financed by Gang of Four gangster Tim Gill.

This Fund is nothing more than a recruitment drive for the brains, heart, sexual organs of young children. The Gay Lesbian Fund puts most of its money into sponsoring children programs around the state.

DaffyDick, I have no concern about your perversions. You're bragging about your lifestyle. I am not threatened by you or your sexual lifestyle - just keep doing your thing - and keep the ear ring in your left ear - I don't care.

Just don't expect me to accept your perversion....don't ask for special rights.....live your life....and quit trying to win over the hearts and minds of children.

My, for a straight person, you appear to have a great deal of knowledge about the Gay/Lesbian Fund of Colorado.

Please provide, if you will, who receives financial support from the Gay/Lesbian Fund of Colorado?

Yea, seems like everytime I attend an event for children I see there perky little logo. Branding the lie. So I did some research.

There sure are many children's program....and I noticed they have started marketing (I mean sponsoring) in the latino community. Wow, they found a whole new recruitment class.

Hey Kiddie, Kiddie, Hey Kiddie....want some of our gay money for your play or public event? If so, you MUST display the logo of my non-profit Gay/Lesbian Fund of Colorado. Gay Gangster Gill.

So wait. Providing food, shelter, and education to disadvantaged children is a bad thing? Seems to me like Catholic Charities does the same thing and when they do, they expect credit for their effort. Why not give credit to the Gay/Lesbian Fund as well? Seems like you have a double standard here.

Is Catholic Charities recruiting when they provide funding? Of course not, and neither is the Gay/Lesbian Fund.

It's not an absurd assumption ...on various levels...but I don't have time to outline it.

29 Oct 2010 13:01 #105 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic I think I'm Gay

Teddy wrote: Hey SC, is this the "suicidal" gene showing itself??

[youtube:1c4glc4m]

[/youtube:1c4glc4m]

Nah - that's the liberal gene again!

Awesome video! I've seen more suicidal things like this in NYC where people rollerblade through oncoming traffic too! And India where a family of 4, including an infant was on a motorcycle through that kind of traffic.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

29 Oct 2010 13:07 #106 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic I think I'm Gay

The Viking wrote: To answer your original question. If I were trying to break it to my parents, I would first tell them that I just realized I was a Liberal! Then after the shock wore off and they are done ranting and saying how I was throwing away my life, I would say, no, I'm just kidding, I'm only gay. And that would be a lot better news than the first so they would say oh is that all, don't ever scare us like that again saying you are a liberal!! rofllol

Funny HaHa! I'd try that with my parents, saying I was conservative, but they'd just welcome me back to the fold and want to know if that meant I'd stop lecturing them on reducing their carbon footprint! :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

29 Oct 2010 14:37 #107 by DaffyDick

residenttroll wrote:

DaffyDick wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

DaffyDick wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

It's not an absurd assumption ...on various levels...but I don't have time to outline it.

I'lll wait, and I look forward to your answer.

29 Oct 2010 14:41 #108 by Nobody that matters
Replied by Nobody that matters on topic I think I'm Gay

DaffyDick wrote:
I'lll wait, and I look forward to your answer.

There's this cool little trick in the editor where you can highlight the whole long deep chain of quotes and hit the Delete key.

Just kind of a PSA.

thanks. Now back to your regularly cheduled topic.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

29 Oct 2010 19:12 #109 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic I think I'm Gay

Dummy Up wrote: Using "homosexual fellows" is the most "gay " thing I may have ever heard. Why hate?

What makes you think that "hate" was involved in the discussion?

Regards,
Major Bean

29 Oct 2010 21:29 #110 by DaffyDick

major bean wrote:

Dummy Up wrote: Using "homosexual fellows" is the most "gay " thing I may have ever heard. Why hate?

What makes you think that "hate" was involved in the discussion?

To be truthful, I don't think anyone knows what you are trying to say.

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds