Just to set the record straight

08 Dec 2010 15:01 #161 by itsme

JMC wrote: Deal for a beer , 21st century marketing. A different world, Thanks for being a great sport. Tell me when and where. Itsme went into the pit and likes it here ( at least a little) . he deserves some credit , most do not have the "whatever".
Jim

PM sent.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Dec 2010 15:10 #162 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Just to set the record straight
Actually....Pinecam was incorporated to avoid potential civil liability for the behavior of certain individuals who were in control of the site.

It just seems to me that if you are going to go to the trouble of becoming a legal business and you preach about helping the community....you should at least attempt to make some money.

Oooookkkkaaaayy, what's any of that got to do with anything I've said?

You don't like PC, fine. I came here to let Jim respond to my comments, not discuss PC.

Who are you over there anyway?

Oooookkkkaaaayy, I will help you understand how I got the impression that resulted in my post above......

Can I take it that statement that you live in a mansion and drive a Ferrari since you must be doing MUCH more than getting by. That seems like a slam on all the people who ARE trying to get by. You guys probably laugh about stuff like that at the country club, eh?

I am beginning to see a pattern that explains why we just don't get it itsme.

And to answer your question as to who I am over there.....I am no one over there. I am one of the hundreds that have been permanently banned.

08 Dec 2010 15:13 #163 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Just to set the record straight
And to answer your question as to who I am over there.....I am no one over there. I am one of the hundreds that have been permanently banned.

And we love you for that!

08 Dec 2010 15:30 #164 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Just to set the record straight
:) Love you guys to.

08 Dec 2010 15:53 #165 by itsme

Becky wrote: Actually....Pinecam was incorporated to avoid potential civil liability for the behavior of certain individuals who were in control of the site.

It just seems to me that if you are going to go to the trouble of becoming a legal business and you preach about helping the community....you should at least attempt to make some money.

Tell them. I'm not PC.

Becky wrote: I am beginning to see a pattern that explains why we just don't get it itsme.

OK, I won't waste anymore of anyone's time. Funny that the person and I had a disagreement with are fine. But the welcome wagon calls me and asshole (and somebody else a jerkoff?) and misinterprets everything I say to what they think I mean.

Becky wrote: And to answer your question as to who I am over there.....I am no one over there. I am one of the hundreds that have been permanently banned.

And you don't like them? Shocking.

I'm out of here. Please don't cry over the good times we've had!

08 Dec 2010 16:32 #166 by Local_Historian
Lot of whining and whining and "I wasn't talking to YOU" coming out of you, Itsme. Interesting thing about public forums- anything you post publically allows for everyone to comment upon it.

Yes, the communication problem IS you. Several other people see it as Becky and I have presented it, yet you're the only one seeing it your way.

But do take your ball and run home - here's a cookie.

08 Dec 2010 17:06 #167 by itsme
Ah, but I hadn't left yet. Was waiting for the parting shot. And BANG! Here it is.

Local_Historian wrote: Lot of whining and whining and "I wasn't talking to YOU" coming out of you, Itsme.

I think I said that once. What is your definition of a lot?

Local_Historian wrote: Interesting thing about public forums- anything you post publically allows for everyone to comment upon it.

Yes that's why I quoted directly everything I responded to instead of saying or using generalities. Like you. Whining? Bwah, hah, hah!
Wrong again Fate! Your style is certainly the same (Never right about anything.) but I apologize if that is incorrect. I've never seen someone consistently be so wrong but be so confident of being right. Kudos!

I'm anti-business? BZZZT!
I'm anti-285bound? BZZZT!
I hate Jim? BZZZT!

I could go look up some more but you get the point.

Local_Historian wrote: Yes, the communication problem IS you. Several other people see it as Becky and I have presented it, yet you're the only one seeing it your way.

Who are the others? Is there some kind of secret society here where you communicate outside of the thread? I thought you didn't play the PM game?????????????? Everything out in the open, right? Guess that's wrong as well!

Local_Historian wrote: But do take your ball and run home - here's a cookie.

So you want me to leave? Then I'll stay. Your consistently wrong so the only smart thing to do is stay.

Thanks for the offer but I don't care for cookies. You eat it. Some sweetness might help with your sour personality.

I really was going to leave since it seems you and Becky don't want me here. But that parting shot brought me back. But I guess I'll stick around to see what else you have to say. And get wrong, of course. But that goes without saying.

08 Dec 2010 17:15 #168 by Residenttroll returns

Sunshine Girl wrote: Question: Does anyone know if BeachRobin is the new President of Pinecam?

That would make her PMS Chief or Chief of PMS?

08 Dec 2010 17:17 #169 by Residenttroll returns

Nobody that matters wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: [ And, yes, I doubt that we could agree on what toppings to put on a pizza, that doesn't make it "personal"... Too bad that is not shared by some.

Wait. You mean some people take this stuff seriously? :VeryScared:

rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol
I had to laugh....LJ does.

08 Dec 2010 17:25 #170 by itsme

Local_Historian wrote: Several other people see it as Becky and I have presented it.

Local_Historian wrote: And no, I'm not going to PM - I don't play that kind of game. What I have to say is said here, where everyone can see the full context.

Except when it's not, of course.

Hey! I'm starting to like it here! (I know you didn't really mean to call me an asshole and say I'm giving someone sh**, although with guys, that's a sign that they're buds.) I was going to leave but it's obvious you want me stay and correct your errors since facts are tough for you. What other threads are you in so I can go help? Don't thank me. I enjoy helping others. Some might even consider it noble!

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds