41 Percent of Pregnancies in New York City Are Aborted

08 Jan 2011 16:42 #51 by walktrot
One word Major Bean................. Vasectomy. That is taking responsibility too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jan 2011 16:46 #52 by major bean
Sounds like you are a woman who wants to blame others for a plight in which you have created. Women like you need to go back to the traditional role of women and depend upon men for everything. Stay in the kitchen and cook, tend to the children, and dust the furniture.

Regards,
Major Bean

08 Jan 2011 16:51 #53 by Sunshine Girl
I stopped listening to the crap Major Bean says when he called Archer disgusting names and refused to apologize. Now....nothing he says means a lick to me. JMO

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

08 Jan 2011 16:57 #54 by major bean
Then there is no need for you to post if you have not read my posts, is there? Do you not believe that women should look out for themselves and protect themselves and do what is best for their own welbeing?

Do you believe that women should be weak and depend upon the man for all of the decisions and for the woman's protection?
Or can you not think in a straight line?y

Regards,
Major Bean

08 Jan 2011 16:59 #55 by LadyJazzer
Yeah, I stopped listening to his crap quite awhile ago. Every time you suggest that men are equally responsible, he goes back to that same tiresome patriarchal neanderthal crap about women "keeping their legs together."

Tiresome, at best.

Insert standard pseudo-intellectual insult here: ____________________________________

08 Jan 2011 17:04 #56 by major bean

LadyJazzer wrote: Yeah, I stopped listening to his crap quite awhile ago. Every time you suggest that men are equally responsible, he goes back to that same tiresome patriarchal neanderthal crap about women "keeping their legs together."

Tiresome, at best.

Insert standard pseudo-intellectual insult here: ____________________________________

You are so full of hate.

I have been giving the women's lib line about independence, responsibility, instead of a woman playing the slut and then blaming the man for the predicament in which she later finds herself. But you say "no" she should not be responsible for her actions.
You women say "no" women should play the dizzy, air-headed slut and later murder a baby in order to avoid the consequences of those air-head decidions.

Regards,
Major Bean

08 Jan 2011 17:06 #57 by LadyJazzer
No, I'm full of contempt for conservative neanderthals such as yourself. Hate and contempt aren't necessarily the same thing.

08 Jan 2011 17:06 #58 by major bean
Then give us your idea of the woman's resposibility in relation to sexual intercourse, birth control, and conception.

Regards,
Major Bean

08 Jan 2011 17:08 #59 by LadyJazzer
I did...Back on Page-2.

08 Jan 2011 17:09 #60 by archer

major bean wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: Yeah, I stopped listening to his crap quite awhile ago. Every time you suggest that men are equally responsible, he goes back to that same tiresome patriarchal neanderthal crap about women "keeping their legs together."

Tiresome, at best.

You are so full of hate.

I have been giving the women's lib line about independence, responsibility, instead of playing the slut and then blaming the man for the predicament in which they later find themselves.
You women say "no" women should play the dizzy, air-headed slut and later murder a baby in order to avoid the consequences of those air-head decidions.

If that ain't a hate filled post I don't know what is. Once again....since you seem unable to understand simple english....I want EQUAL responsibility......you want no responsibility for men. Well, thank God you seem to be in the minority on this one, most men do man up and take their share of respondsibility, apparently you think it is quite alright for a man and woman to have a baby and for the man to walk away. Makes one wonder just how much responsibility you took for the rearing and responsibility of your two girls, or are you just taking credit for your wife's taking responsibility and raising two fine girls?

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds