41 Percent of Pregnancies in New York City Are Aborted

08 Jan 2011 17:11 #61 by major bean

LadyJazzer wrote: Nobody said anything about rejecting responsibility... But since the usual patriarchal neanderthals think that the problem will be completely solved by women keeping their legs together, I think it only fair that we fix it so that if an accident should happen, and those legs AREN'T kept together, we just ensure that any mistakes on the male side end up with something happening that's no more serious than an unintended pregnancy running down a leg.

Sounds fair to me...

You just put all of the responsibility on the man. If the woman becomes pregnant, the "the male side end up with something happening that's no more serious than an unintended pregnancy running down a leg".
So you believe that women should go back to the kitchen and let the men take all responsibility for them, protect them, and make them secure.

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jan 2011 17:13 #62 by major bean
If a woman fails to protect herself then the man is to blame and must suffer consequences. How mature of you!

Regards,
Major Bean

08 Jan 2011 17:16 #63 by archer

major bean wrote: If a woman fails to protect herself then the man is to blame and must suffer consequences. How mature of you!

VERY SLOWLY.....I never said that and somewhere in your tiny hate filled brain you know that......do you or do you not think men share ANY responsibility for a woman getting pregnant. A simple yes or no will do..

08 Jan 2011 17:17 #64 by LadyJazzer
I don't think it's unreasonable or unfair to expect a man to show some responsibility to protect the woman.

You obviously still don't understand how much I DON'T give a rat's-patoot whether you like my suggestion or not. All you continue to do is prove what a neanderthal you are. "Woman responsible/man...not so much."

My contempt is well-warranted.

08 Jan 2011 17:19 #65 by major bean

archer wrote:

major bean wrote: If a woman fails to protect herself then the man is to blame and must suffer consequences. How mature of you!

VERY SLOWLY.....I never said that and somewhere in your tiny hate filled brain you know that......do you or do you not think men share ANY responsibility for a woman getting pregnant. A simple yes or no will do..

If you care to consider it, that post did not say that you said that. It was posted with ********** in mind as was the previous post.

Regards,
Major Bean

08 Jan 2011 17:21 - 08 Jan 2011 17:23 #66 by major bean

LadyJazzer wrote: I don't think it's unreasonable or unfair to expect a man to show some responsibility to protect the woman.

You obviously still don't understand how much I DON'T give a rat's-patoot whether you like my suggestion or not. All you continue to do is prove what a neanderthal you are. "Woman responsible/man...not so much."

My contempt is well-warranted.

Any woman who is so careless with her future and life as to even consider depending upon a man to protect her from preganay is a stupid idiot. That is a fact of living in this world. If you advise a young woman not to protect herself and depend upon the man to protect her, then you are an air-head.

Never, in any of my posts have I addressed what is the man's responsibility regarding the avoidance of pregnancy of his sexual partner.

Regards,
Major Bean

08 Jan 2011 17:22 #67 by LadyJazzer
And you're still a sexist neanderthal.

08 Jan 2011 17:23 #68 by major bean
Never, in any of my posts have I addressed what is the man's responsibility regarding the avoidance of pregnancy of his sexual partner.

Regards,
Major Bean

08 Jan 2011 17:26 #69 by major bean

LadyJazzer wrote: And you're still a sexist neanderthal.

I do believe that you hate of men has painted you into a corner in which you can not maneuver and retreat. You know that I have given reasonable argument for women to take responsibility for themselves and protect themselves and not to depend upon the man, who most likely will not give a rat's patootie whether or not the gal gets pregnant of not.

Regards,
Major Bean

08 Jan 2011 17:30 #70 by archer
Again.....major bean.....do you believe men share any responsibility for a womans pregnancy....yes or no? Why are you afraid to answer that question?

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds