41 Percent of Pregnancies in New York City Are Aborted

08 Jan 2011 20:02 #81 by Travelingirl
BB - that's EXACTLY what the eugenics folks had in mind!! Disgusting isn't it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jan 2011 20:05 - 08 Jan 2011 20:08 #82 by major bean
Sunsine Girl, was I supposed to react angrily or something? All I can see is that reason has gone out the door and you are trying to insult. That reminds me of name calling in grade school.

Women should take responsibility for their own bodies. Agree?
Women should not depend upon their current bed partner to look out for their best interest. Agree?
Women should determine whether or not they become pregnant. Agree?
Women should plan ahead of time what methods of birth control they are going to use and then use it. Agree?
If a woman does not accept these responsibilities and then becomes pregnant, it is her fault. Agree?

Now how does this make me have a SPS? Or is it that you have lost this disagreement and want to have it degenerate into a name calling, insulting, abusive free for all where you can swim with ease?

(By the way, I realize that your post was directed to archer and LJ, but i also know that it is quite the childish tact to talk about someone else and insult them by addressing others. It is done all the time in the hallways of the junior high schools.)

Regards,
Major Bean

08 Jan 2011 20:08 #83 by archer
You forgot to add that men should also take responsibility for any children that result from their relations with a woman...
right?

08 Jan 2011 20:11 #84 by Travelingirl

major bean wrote: Sunsine Girl, was I supposed to react angrily or something? All I can see is that reason has gone out the door and you are trying to insult. That reminds me of name calling in grade school.

Women should take responsibility for their own bodies. Agree?
Women should not depend upon their current bed partner to look out for their best interest. Agree?
Women should determine whether or not they become pregnant. Agree?
Women should plan ahead of time what methods of birth control they are going to use and then use it. Agree?
If a woman does not accept these responsibilities and then becomes pregnant, it is her fault. Agree?

Now how does this make me have a SPS? Or is it that you have lost this disagreement and want to have it degenerate into a name calling, insulting, abusive free for all where you can swim with ease?

(By the way, I realize that your post was directed to archer and LJ, but i also know that it is quite the childish tact to talk about someone else and insult them by addressing others. It is done all the time in the hallways of the junior high schools.)

:bravo:

08 Jan 2011 20:12 - 08 Jan 2011 20:14 #85 by major bean

archer wrote: You forgot to add that men should also take responsibility for any children that result from their relations with a woman...
right?

Are we talking about any responsible relationships between committed adults? Or are we talking shack-ups, sleep-overs, casual dating, jump in the back seat and have some fun, one night stands? What relationships are we talking about? What does responsibility have to do with any of those types of sexual happenings? With all of these types of affairs the couples are being totally irresponsible. And now should we discuss which partner was being the MOST irresponsible?

Regards,
Major Bean

08 Jan 2011 20:14 #86 by Travelingirl

major bean wrote:

archer wrote: You forgot to add that men should also take responsibility for any children that result from their relations with a woman...
right?

Are we talking about any responsible relationships between committed adults? Or are we talking sack-ups, sleep-overs, casual dating, jump in the back seat and have some fun, one night stands? What relationships are we talking about. What does responsibility have to do with any of those types of sexual happenings? With all of these types of affairs the couples are being totally irresponsible. And now should we discuss which partner was being the MOST irresponsible?

:pop

08 Jan 2011 20:16 #87 by archer
You just stated your feelings...if a guy can get a girl into bed, by whatever means, and she gets pregnant he gets off scott free. Thanks for clarifying that.

08 Jan 2011 20:17 #88 by Nmysys
SG:

I don't know what you were trying to say to me. Yes, I had a vasectomy in 1968. So what. It just meant I was shooting blanks. It never has bothered me or affected my sex drive. The reason I wrote it was in response to Whats Ups remarks much earlier in the thread. I had it done when my wife was pregnant with our fourth child. I believe it was the responsible thing for a man to do, and did it. So?

BTW Major, I have been agreeing all through this topic with what you have steadfastly stood for. Old school personal responsibility. Its a shame it is so passe to people today.

08 Jan 2011 20:19 - 08 Jan 2011 20:22 #89 by major bean

archer wrote: You just stated your feelings...if a guy can get a girl into bed, by whatever means, and she gets pregnant he gets off scott free. Thanks for clarifying that.

Please point out where I stated anything near your conclusion. Please create the scenario and circumstances and let us discuss who is responsible for what.

Regards,
Major Bean

08 Jan 2011 20:20 #90 by archer

Nmysys wrote:
BTW Major, I have been agreeing all through this topic with what you have steadfastly stood for. Old school personal responsibility. Its a shame it is so passe to people today.

Why does old school personal responsibility only apply to women and not men? You guys must really get off on being absolved of any responsibility for the children you create by design or by accident.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds