41 Percent of Pregnancies in New York City Are Aborted

08 Jan 2011 17:35 #71 by major bean

archer wrote: Again.....major bean.....do you believe men share any responsibility for a womans pregnancy....yes or no? Why are you afraid to answer that question?

No fear, here. The husband and wife should decide if a child should be conceived. They also should decide the method of birth control that they will implement. These are 50/50 decisions with neither partner making demands. If it is decided that the husband should practice the birth control then he is morally bound to do so. Each partner should consider the other and their wants and needs.

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jan 2011 17:58 #72 by Nmysys
Whats Up:

Since you told me what to do, be aware that I am a responsible adult, not a neanderthal either LJ, just an elderly man who was responsible enough many years ago, probably before you were born, in 1968 BTW, to have a vasectomy.

Now that you have that information attack someone else IDIOT!!!!

If you read what I wrote you would see that I actually said it was not feasible.

Neptune:

Sorry it took so long to reply to you, but I believe you will find those statistics actually started in Genesis!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well.

08 Jan 2011 18:50 #73 by Sunshine Girl

major bean wrote: Then there is no need for you to post if you have not read my posts, is there? Do you not believe that women should look out for themselves and protect themselves and do what is best for their own welbeing?

Do you believe that women should be weak and depend upon the man for all of the decisions and for the woman's protection?
Or can you not think in a straight line?y

:Loco: :can't hear

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

08 Jan 2011 18:53 #74 by major bean
That is a rather childish post. Don't you think?
I have posted reason. Please reciprocate.

Regards,
Major Bean

08 Jan 2011 19:01 - 08 Jan 2011 19:03 #75 by Sunshine Girl
ok................

Dear Archer and Lady Jazzer,

Hello ladies! Have you heard of a physical ailment called SPS? No? What is SPS you ask? I'll tell you. It stands for Small Penis Syndrome which some unfortunate men are afflicted with. The fastest way to spot who is inflicted with this somewhat rare (can be argued it's not so rare I guess) is men who drive like a-holes ---- you know the type, they think they own the road and are ALWAYS in such a hurry. Another tell-tale sign is men who are stupid pigs, know-it-alls, rude and insensitive to women and try to degrade them every time they can, and all-around total jerks. You can find these men that are afflicted with SPS in person and on-line.

Every woman will run into, or experience, these men sometimes in their lives. The only thing you can do is thank whatever higher power you believe in that you're not married to this type of jerk. For many reasons, but the biggest (sorry for the lame pun) is that they will NEVER satisfy you sexually, emotionally, or intellectually.

Have a great weekend and I hope it snows!!!!! :biggrin:

Love,

Sunshine

Nym: in 1968 BTW, to have a vasectomy WTH!?!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

08 Jan 2011 19:02 #76 by LadyJazzer

Sunshine Girl wrote: ok................

Dear Archer and Lady Jazzer,

Hello ladies! Have you heard of a physical ailment called SPS? No? What is SPS you ask? I'll tell you. It stands for Small Penis Syndrome which some unfortunate men are afflicted with. The fast way to spot who is inflicted with this somewhat rare (can be argued it's not so rare I guess) is men who drive like a-holes ---- you know the type, they think they own the road and are ALWAYS in such a hurry. Another tell-tale sign is men who are stupid pigs, know-it-alls, rude and insensitive to women and try to degrade them every time they can, and all-around total jerks. You can find these men that are afflicted with SPS in person and on-line.

Every woman will run into, or experience, these men sometimes in their lives. The only thing you can do is thank whatever higher power you believe in that you're not married to this type of jerk. For many reasons, but the biggest (sorry for the lame pun) is that they will NEVER satisfy you sexually, emotionally, or intellectually.

Have a great weekend and I hope it snows!!!!! :biggrin:

Love,

Sunshine

:yeahthat:

rofllol

08 Jan 2011 19:06 #77 by Sunshine Girl

major bean wrote: That is a rather childish post. Don't you think?
I have posted reason. Please reciprocate.

You and I have two completely different ideas about YOUR "reason." That's all I have to say to you.

08 Jan 2011 19:31 #78 by Travelingirl
Major Bean - I have a feeling you raised a couple of very responsible young women! Good job!

08 Jan 2011 19:37 #79 by jf1acai
Great post, SG (even if LJ does agree :wink: )

Isn't it amazing that we can agree on some things, and disagree on others?

With a bit less pigeon-holing, generalization, or whatever you want to call it, I think we could all (or at least most of us) get along better.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

08 Jan 2011 19:59 #80 by Mayhem
Once Jessie and Al embrace this fact and figure how to make political hay out of it, 'abortion on demand' days are numbered.

Abortion Kills More Black Americans Than the 7 Leading Causes of Death Combined

(CNSNews.com) – Abortion kills more black Americans than the seven leading causes of death combined, according to data collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for 2005, the latest year for which the abortion numbers are available.

Abortion killed at least 203,991 blacks in the 36 states and two cities (New York City and the District of Columbia) that reported abortions by race in 2005, according to the CDC. During that same year, according to the CDC, a total of 198,385 blacks nationwide died from heart disease, cancer, strokes, accidents, diabetes, homicide, and chronic lower respiratory diseases combined. These were the seven leading causes of death for black Americans that year.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/55956

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds