BREAKING: Rep Giffords (D-AZ) shot in head point-blank

09 Jan 2011 13:02 #131 by Residenttroll returns

LadyJazzer wrote:

Soulshiner wrote: Thanks for proving my point...

He proves your point with every post... That's why I keep him on Ignore... If I want mental flatulence, I'll go to a Tea Party meeting.

You smell it, you dealt it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jan 2011 13:02 #132 by Residenttroll returns

LadyJazzer wrote:

Soulshiner wrote: Thanks for proving my point...

He proves your point with every post... That's why I keep him on Ignore... If I want mental flatulence, I'll go to a Tea Party meeting.

So much for the open minded, free marketplace of ideas, from the libtard.

If there is any flatulence on this thread, let's just say, You smell it, you dealt it.

09 Jan 2011 13:22 #133 by LadyJazzer
Hmmmm.... Now that they have this guy's computer, they're investigating links to "AmericanRenaissance"; an anti-government, anti-immigrant, anti-Semitic bunch of neo-con whackos. :VeryScared:

I guess we'll find out more as it goes along...

09 Jan 2011 13:34 #134 by Grady

LadyJazzer wrote: Hmmmm.... Now that they have this guy's computer, they're investigating links to "AmericanRenaissance"; an anti-government, anti-immigrant, anti-Semitic bunch of neo-con whackos. :VeryScared:

I guess we'll find out more as it goes along...

And that group has denined any knowledge of the whacko.

09 Jan 2011 13:35 #135 by LadyJazzer
Well, there you have it. They deny it, so if he was soaking up their rhetoric and vitriolic ideas, they have "plausible deniability." (What a great term... Remind me to thank Ronnie Reagan for it.)

09 Jan 2011 13:46 #136 by Residenttroll returns
Funny how the left and the Democrats get to define "vitriolic" ideas. I thought Obamacare was "vitriolic" to American values and ideas.

The onion is getting peeled and the libtards don't like it.

09 Jan 2011 13:54 #137 by FredHayek
I wonder if Gifford's religion was one of the reason's for the attemped assasination. Last I heard the suspect wasn't cooperating with authorities, I am betting he will eventually talk to someone, probably the press.

And while some here will say anti-semitism is pervasive on the Right, I actually think Israel has more supporters among Republicans, and more support for Palestinians on the Left, including Obama before he ran for President.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 Jan 2011 13:59 #138 by Residenttroll returns

SS109 wrote:
And while some here will say anti-semitism is pervasive on the Right, I actually think Israel has more supporters among Republicans, and more support for Palestinians on the Left, including Obama before he ran for President.

:yeahthat:

09 Jan 2011 18:08 #139 by jf1acai

..."AmericanRenaissance"; an anti-government, anti-immigrant, anti-Semitic bunch of neo-con whackos.

Wrong as usual, but heaven forbid looking at any actual facts, just proceed with your preconceived ideas based upon hatred of anyone or anything you think might be conservative.

http://www.amren.com/

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

09 Jan 2011 18:33 #140 by LadyJazzer
Yes...I checked out the site before I posted the name of it... Your point is............?

There are enough links to books and articles on racist topics, anti-immigrant topics, and anti-government topics that it meets the definitions I posted.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds