Kill Christians and Jews...it's OK

17 Feb 2011 11:05 #11 by Mayhem

archer wrote: gee outdoor has LJ ever proposed we kill all the Christians? Stop trying to spin for your fellow conservative, it won't work. I have never seen a single post where a liberal has proposed killing anyone just because they have different views, but I have seen several conservative posts that call for the death of liberals. I know, you're OK with that, you must be because you have never condemned it. Funny you think an attack on ideas, even a personal attack calling someone names, is the same as calling for someone's death, it's very telling about the kind of person you are. Would you kill a fellow American just because they hold different political views than you?

You and your ilk constantly beat the drum to kill babies, so STFU.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Feb 2011 11:07 #12 by Nmysys

you think it is OK for conservatives to want to kill liberals because they have different opinions than they do.....I do not.

I do???? Because you say so? You make assumptions and then tell everyone that you are some kind of Physic. Psycho is more like it.

Isn't there anything fun for you to do there in Arizona, Archer?
Like post about the way they hate the Illegals or something like that?

17 Feb 2011 11:12 #13 by archer

Nmysys wrote:

you think it is OK for conservatives to want to kill liberals because they have different opinions than they do.....I do not.

I do???? Because you say so? You make assumptions and then tell everyone that you are some kind of Physic. Psycho is more like it.

Isn't there anything fun for you to do there in Arizona, Archer?
Like post about the way they hate the Illegals or something like that?

Lets see, I have asked you, and outdoor and RT and most every other conservative here what they think of BearMtnHIB's call to kill all liberals who don't convert to conservatism and have yet to get an answer....it's like this big elephant (pun intended) in the room that you cannot, will not see, because whatever you actually do think, you will never, ever, say one of your own is wrong. If this isn't true then say so.......you speak volumes on this with your silence. How can I not assume you agree with BearMtnHIB?

Must be a whole lot more to do in AZ than in CO.....you seem to have a lot more posts than I do.....and spend a lot more time here than I do. I'm retired, what's your excuse?

17 Feb 2011 11:24 #14 by Nmysys
Retired but much more active than you are from what I can tell, because I at least have a life besides this computer. I don't need excuses Archer, that is a Liberal thing.

So in your all seeing and all knowing eyes, anyone who has not stated that they are against what BearMtn wrote is guilty by association. I see, Archer is the Supreme Judge. Another Liberal Progressive know-it-all Elitist, in my eyes, but then what do I know?

When it comes down to it,

17 Feb 2011 11:32 #15 by Nobody that matters

archer wrote: Lets see, I have asked you, and outdoor and RT and most every other conservative here what they think of BearMtnHIB's call to kill all liberals who don't convert to conservatism and have yet to get an answer....

You're an idiot to take those words literally and think that BearMtnHIB is going to go out and start shooting those with a liberal slant. You have carried your objections to an exaggeration in an old post to ridiculous heights.

I think the post (which has since been edited, with the exaggeration deleted) was excessive and purposely inflamatory.

I also think that BearMtnHIB has taken up residence in your skull to such an extent that squatter's rights may soon take effect.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

17 Feb 2011 11:36 - 17 Feb 2011 11:42 #16 by archer

Nmysys wrote: Retired but much more active than you are from what I can tell, because I at least have a life besides this computer. I don't need excuses Archer, that is a Liberal thing.

You really are an ass....I'm not allowed to get out much, my oncologist hasn't ok'd it because of the risk of infection after 6 months of chemo. My WBC is very low, one lung or upper respiratory infection and I would be hospital bound. call it an excuse if you want nmysys, but it's my reality for now. I hope you never have to deal with it because it hasn't been a lot of fun.

I don't pretend to be any kind of judge (I leave the judgemental stuff to you conservatives) I asked a simple question, the same question I have asked for months......and you side step, spin, make accusations about stuff you don't understand.....but cannot answer the question. I'd find it rather amusing if it wasn't so sad.

see post below, you fan the flames then whine like a baby when you get a response you don't like.

17 Feb 2011 11:39 #17 by archer

Nobody that matters wrote:

archer wrote: I also think that BearMtnHIB has taken up residence in your skull to such an extent that squatter's rights may soon take effect.

yeah, it's not every day some one tells you they would like to see you dead......and Bear is not the only conservative here to voice such thoughts.

This all would have died months ago......I would love to see it pass onto the archives.....but no, every time there is a thread about violence nmysys or outdoor has to bring up their hatred for LJ and make a point of asking liberals tyo denounce her rhetoric. You can't see the hypocracy in this? No conservative will denounce the death wishes posted here, but they want liberals to denounce LJ's posts that have never. ever, risen to such a level.

17 Feb 2011 11:47 #18 by Nmysys
I never have asked anyone to do anything. I stand on my own two feet and I know that Outdoor338 does the same. I can't remember ever asking anyone to condemn LJ, I am capable of fighting my own battles.

I have been called worse than an ass by much better people than you will ever be Archer. I don't mean to be callous, but sympathy for my enemies has long eluded me. Seems to me, that by your refusal to address certain issues (using your own logic) makes you as complicit as any of us.

If you can't take the heat, maybe you should find some other form of entertainment that might bring you less stress. Just sayin'

17 Feb 2011 11:55 #19 by Nobody that matters

archer wrote: yeah, it's not every day some one tells you they would like to see you dead......and Bear is not the only conservative here to voice such thoughts.

This all would have died months ago......I would love to see it pass onto the archives.....but no, every time there is a thread about violence nmysys or outdoor has to bring up their hatred for LJ and make a point of asking liberals tyo denounce her rhetoric. You can't see the hypocracy in this? No conservative will denounce the death wishes posted here, but they want liberals to denounce LJ's posts that have never. ever, risen to such a level.

Bear never said he'd like to see you dead. You're blowing some ramblings about similarities between today's problems and the founding father's potential responses way out of proportion.

So, by your logic, you agree that "Oh, the so-called "christians" have already shown us all what they are about... "Revolting" is too nice a word, but it was the best one I could come up with that didn't involve profanity."

You didn't argue against her opinion, so you must be in agreement that christians are revolting... right?

BTW, Bear's comments, when viewed within the context of the thread were obviously a thoretical comparison between the 1700s and today.

LJ's insults of all things Christian, especially when viewed in context, are still blatant insults of all people subscribing to the christian faith.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

17 Feb 2011 12:00 #20 by archer

Nobody that matters wrote:

archer wrote: BTW, Bear's comments, when viewed within the context of the thread were obviously a thoretical comparison between the 1700s and today.

LJ's insults of all things Christian, especially when viewed in context, are still blatant insults of all people subscribing to the christian faith.

Nice try...but Bear was talking about the future, not the past......whatever, you will defend bear and that's ok, just know what you are defending.

And again....insults do not equal wishing death on anyone, at least not in my book......

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds