Kill Christians and Jews...it's OK

17 Feb 2011 13:38 #31 by archer
awwww.....so you were only "done with me" for an hour and a half? You had to come back so you could ridicule me for saying that I crossed my own line for civil discourse. Nice guy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Feb 2011 14:27 #32 by Pony Soldier

outdoor338 wrote: Archer, so now your a head shrink! You're amazing! You know what bear is thinking??? Why don't you be the first on 285 on the liberal slant to denounce LJ's attacks against innocent tea-party, republicans, and conservatives with the shooting in AZ. Start the healing process between the two groups..can you do that?

I remember seeing a couple of conservatives immediately jumping to the conclusion that the shooting was done by an illegal before the identity of the shooter was released. I must have missed LJ's uncalled-for attacks against the poor innocent tea baggers, republicans and conservatives.

17 Feb 2011 14:29 #33 by Martin Ent Inc
Mostly sarah.

17 Feb 2011 15:17 #34 by LadyJazzer

archer wrote: This all would have died months ago......I would love to see it pass onto the archives.....but no, every time there is a thread about violence nmysys or outdoor has to bring up their hatred for LJ and make a point of asking liberals tyo denounce her rhetoric. You can't see the hypocracy in this? No conservative will denounce the death wishes posted here, but they want liberals to denounce LJ's posts that have never. ever, risen to such a level.

It's called "LJ Derangement Syndrome"... rofllol :lol: :Koolaid:

17 Feb 2011 15:56 #35 by Nmysys
I must have it, because I definitely think that LJ is Deranged!!!!

17 Feb 2011 16:03 #36 by LadyJazzer
The feeling is mutual, NmNuts.

17 Feb 2011 17:14 #37 by bailey bud
The person being discussed is not widely accepted in Islam.

He has the title "Sheikh" - but "Rev. Fred Phelps" has the title "Reverend." They're about the same in stature --- i.e. --- neither is worth paying much heed to.

To give you an idea of how big the group is --- Salafi jihadism has about 2-300 adherents. (smaller than Westboro Baptist).
They criticize Hamas for not being sufficiently Islamic (Hamas has rejected their calls for global jihad). The Palestinian Authority and Hamas make a practice of hunting them down and detaining them. In fact, Hamas has killed members of this faction in response to their attempts to Islamisize Gaza.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middl ... 03726.html

I think it's a mistake to quote these clowns, and portray all of Palestine with them.

17 Feb 2011 17:51 #38 by Pony Soldier
Don't go talking sense to them BB, it will take away their boogie man.

17 Feb 2011 18:50 #39 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic Kill Christians and Jews...it's OK

bailey bud wrote: The person being discussed is not widely accepted in Islam.

He has the title "Sheikh" - but "Rev. Fred Phelps" has the title "Reverend." They're about the same in stature --- i.e. --- neither is worth paying much heed to.

To give you an idea of how big the group is --- Salafi jihadism has about 2-300 adherents. (smaller than Westboro Baptist).
They criticize Hamas for not being sufficiently Islamic (Hamas has rejected their calls for global jihad). The Palestinian Authority and Hamas make a practice of hunting them down and detaining them. In fact, Hamas has killed members of this faction in response to their attempts to Islamisize Gaza.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middl ... 03726.html

I think it's a mistake to quote these clowns, and portray all of Palestine with them.

You're so wrong on your Westboro Baptist church comparison.

This is true in the sense that there were many Christians who have committed atrocities, for example, 4,000 people burned by the Spanish Inquisition in Spain between 1478-1740.However Henry Kamen,the greatest expert on the Spanish Inquisition,says it was really 2,000.

And 50,000 men and women burned as witches and sorcerers between 1450-1750 in Europe(75% were women,25% men).

But this is false in the sense that Jesus, Paul, Peter, etc., in the founding text, the New Testament do not give commandments that cause such atrocites.The religion itself is not violent.

And they either is or they ain't according to the Koran:

The True Muslim must submit 100% to Islam:

Chapter 2:208:

“O you who believe! Enter full / completely into Islam, and follow not the footsteps of Satan, as he is to you an avowed enemy. ”

A Curse on Christians by Allah until the Day of Resurrection:

Chapter 5:14:

“And of those who say, ‘Verily, we are Christians,’ we have taken a compact; but they have forgot a portion of what they were reminded of; wherefore have we cast among them enmity and hatred till the resurrection day; but God will tell them of what they have done.”

A Cursed by Allah on the Jews until the Day of Resurrection:

Chapter 5:64:

They (Note:the Jews)say,”God’s hand is fettered;” their hands are fettered and they are cursed for what they said; no! His hands are outspread, He expends how He pleases! and that which has been sent down to you from your Lord will surely increase many of them in their rebellion and misbelief, for we have cast among them enmity and hatred till the resurrection day.

Whenever they light a fire for war, God puts it out; they strive for corruption in the earth, but God loves not the corrupt.”

http://www.antisharia.com/2011/01/25/wh ... onvincing/

17 Feb 2011 21:02 #40 by Residenttroll returns
Who would have guessed there were so many conservative talk show hosts and Tea Party members in the Mid East! LOL LOL LOL

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds