Kill Christians and Jews...it's OK

18 Feb 2011 17:21 #81 by archer
wow.....I wonder how many boxes of :pop I need to get through this nmysys meltdown.

better add at least 2 more

:pop :pop

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Feb 2011 17:44 #82 by outdoor338
archer, we watched your meltdown last week tongue: , boy..it sure was funny :lol: ! Got a lot of PM's about you...I had to sit back and laugh...anyway, I think Nmysys is spanking all of you. you will not know it, until you head hits your pillow tonight :Snooze ..then you ahhh moment will overcome you... :VeryScared:

18 Feb 2011 17:54 #83 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: archer, we watched your meltdown last week tongue: , boy..it sure was funny :lol: ! Got a lot of PM's about you...I had to sit back and laugh...anyway, :

That doesn't surprise me, you conservatives are such cowards, you will ridicule in private but don't have the guts to do it in the open. Thanks for letting us all know what chicken-sh*ts you and your friends are. Not that we didn't already know, this just confirms it. Reminds me of middle school with the boys congregating in the bathroom to share little dirty jokes.....you have come full circle outdoor. Quick....better run to the bathroom so you can share this with nmysys.

:lol: :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

18 Feb 2011 19:30 #84 by Pony Soldier

outdoor338 wrote: archer, we watched your meltdown last week tongue: , boy..it sure was funny :lol: ! Got a lot of PM's about you...I had to sit back and laugh...anyway, I think Nmysys is spanking all of you. you will not know it, until you head hits your pillow tonight :Snooze ..then you ahhh moment will overcome you... :VeryScared:

Well I knew that Nmysys was slow, but you showed a little promise. Guess I was wrong.

18 Feb 2011 20:00 #85 by major bean

Photo-fish wrote:

Nmysys wrote: What fault is Israel's??? Please elaborate, but with facts, not your feelings.

*The prolonged occupation and colonization of Gaza and the West Bank, including east Jerusalem, and other Arab territories;
*The system of racial discrimination against Palestinian citizens of Israel;
*The persistent denial of the UN-sanctioned rights of the Palestinian refugees, paramount among which is their right to reparations and to return to their homes of origin;
*The killing of Palestinians and the demolition of Palestinian homes, Likud’s territorial aspiration jeopardize its commitment to peace and consequently enhance the level of repression in the Occupied Territories;
*Targeting the whole Palestinian community as a security risk to thwart democratic effort, the authorities repress and persecute Palestinians while they prohibit foreign solidarity activists, organizations and journalists from visiting the occupied West Bank and Gaza Strip. (remember US college student, Rachel Corrie, run over by a Caterpillar D9 bulldozer in Gaza?)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Corrie
*Additionally, right-wing groups within Israel commit public violence against Palestinian families.

Here's some light reading.
http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Article/069715-2010-06-03-life-in-occupied-east-jerusalem.htm?EdNo=001&From=

http://www.aljazeerah.info/Opinion%20Editorials/2010/May/17%20o/Israel's%20Repressive%20ID-Permit%20System%20Worse%20than%20South%20Africa's%20By%20Stephen%20Lendman.htm

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/israel-needn-t-become-as-repressive-as-iran-1.324268

This list is not exhaustive by any means but will stand as representative of some of the valid grievances against the Palestinians.

Not all conservatives agree on all issues and this is one of those issues. But disagreements must be based upon point of view. Blind loyalty to a philosophical agenda, whether liberal or conservative, is just wrong. There are plenty of difficult facts to discuss without losing our cool.

Regards,
Major Bean

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds