Kill Christians and Jews...it's OK

18 Feb 2011 12:11 #61 by Pony Soldier

Nmysys wrote: TM:
Yes, I will defend Operation Cast Lead with my earlier statement. Fear and being outnumbered by over 1,000 to one odds.

BS!! Israelis outnumber Palestinians by almost two to one. You're starting to look stupid Nmysys. Maybe you should quit while you're ahead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Feb 2011 12:14 #62 by Nmysys
Oh poor me, I am starting to look like you!!!! Oh no!!!!

18 Feb 2011 12:17 #63 by LadyJazzer

Nmysys wrote: I don't need your Light reading, I have plenty of facts to read, not feel good Liberal Philosophy.

Translation: Don't confuse me with facts. I get all of my pablum from FauxNews, and if FauxNews doesn't say it, then it isn't true.

18 Feb 2011 12:17 #64 by Pony Soldier

Oh poor me, I am starting to look like you!!!! Oh no!!!!

Or are you just another drive-by attacker with no substance to argue with?

18 Feb 2011 12:20 #65 by Nmysys
Oh good, now the odds are 4 to 1, even better. Now I am arguing with four idiots. What a waste of time. Translations provided by Looney Jerkoff, how nice.

18 Feb 2011 12:21 #66 by LadyJazzer
Aw, you KNOW you meant it, NmNuts.

18 Feb 2011 12:26 #67 by Pony Soldier

Oh good, now the odds are 4 to 1, even better. Now I am arguing with four idiots. What a waste of time. Translations provided by Looney Jerkoff, how nice

So you really have no defense for Israel's actions and you just start attacking and name calling instead. Is this what the Tea Party does too? Just curious since you are so involved in the tea party meetings.

18 Feb 2011 12:30 #68 by archer

Nmysys wrote: Oh good, now the odds are 4 to 1, even better. Now I am arguing with four idiots. What a waste of time. Translations provided by Looney Jerkoff, how nice.

You just couldn't make it through a day without calling someone names.

18 Feb 2011 14:27 #69 by Nmysys
You aren't curious. You are just another Liberal Assh---.

Yes, I admit it, the Tea Partiers are all sick of you Liberals and your attempts to destroy our country. Take your PC crap and shove it TM, where you find it so comfortable.

LJ:

You asked for a fight on a different thread and then ran away from it. Don't give me any more of your regurgitated shi-, eat it yourself. I have had my fill of your crap you whiny piece of crap.

Archer:

I am sick and tired of the Liberal playbook and all the crap you and the rest of them throw out. Lets see, NAMES?? Hmmm
How about HYPOCRITES?? Using the same tactics that your ilk decry of Bullying. You say you want to stop the bullying of the poor kids in the schools, yet you use that same tactic of attacking. Good word, HYPOCRITES!!!!

Spread your message of ENTITLEMENT to those who want to be dependent, the rest of us want more than that bullsh--.

18 Feb 2011 14:35 #70 by archer

Nmysys wrote: You aren't curious. You are just another Liberal Assh---.

Yes, I admit it, the Tea Partiers are all sick of you Liberals and your attempts to destroy our country. Take your PC crap and shove it TM, where you find it so comfortable.

LJ:

You asked for a fight on a different thread and then ran away from it. Don't give me any more of your regurgitated shi-, eat it yourself. I have had my fill of your crap you whiny piece of crap.

Archer:

I am sick and tired of the Liberal playbook and all the crap you and the rest of them throw out. Lets see, NAMES?? Hmmm
How about HYPOCRITES?? Using the same tactics that your ilk decry of Bullying. You say you want to stop the bullying of the poor kids in the schools, yet you use that same tactic of attacking. Good word, HYPOCRITES!!!!

Spread your message of ENTITLEMENT to those who want to be dependent, the rest of us want more than that bullsh--.

hypocrite....refers to how one thinks, acts and posts....not name calling so much as describing behavior......compare the use of that perfectly legitimate descriptive word to your use of the term "looney jerkoff" which is used only to describe your hatred of one poster. No problem though.....you show what kind of person you are with every post, with every insult to another poster, with every little temper tantrum you throw. Your posts speak for themselves.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds