Kill Christians and Jews...it's OK

18 Feb 2011 14:39 #71 by Nmysys
Yadda, Yadda, Yadda!!!!

Same old, same old!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Feb 2011 14:53 #72 by archer

Nmysys wrote: Yadda, Yadda, Yadda!!!!

Same old, same old!!!

Yep....that is what you put out every day....every thread you participate in turns to you whining about liberals, calling some of them whatever nasty name you come up with, and stomping your virtual feet until you get your way in hopes that the liberals leave. Next I suppose you will hold your virtual breath till you turn blue. I would advise against that, the liberals here are not intimidated by your angry diatribes.....amused maybe, but not intimidated.

what was this thread topic? Oh yeah killing Christians and Jews.....how quickly we stray off topic when nmysys gets upset and starts attacking posters.

18 Feb 2011 15:01 #73 by Nmysys
You are just a hateful old broad aren't you??? Poor you, so mistreated and misunderstood!!!!

24/7 PMS???

18 Feb 2011 15:07 #74 by archer
:pop

the nmysys show has just begun.

18 Feb 2011 15:15 #75 by LadyJazzer
My, my... I take it the suppository hasn't melted yet?... You need to get back on your meds, NmNuts.

18 Feb 2011 16:02 #76 by Pony Soldier
I'm sure the Tea Party is very happy to have such a spokesman. You asked for specifics and when I supplied them you ran away screaming about the mean liberals. You Sir are a weenie.

18 Feb 2011 16:25 #77 by Nmysys
You have never given any specifics asshat. What you did was ask a question to avoid answering.

The only weenie around here is in your mouth!!!

18 Feb 2011 16:42 #78 by Pony Soldier
Okay, let's review. First I said that both sides need to accept a portion of blame before a peace can begin. You asked me for specifics regarding Israel's guilt. I then asked you if you were going to defend Operation Cast Lead in which the IDF committed wholesale slaughter of Palestinians. You said they had a right because they were outnumber 1000 to one and they had suicide bombings every day. I pointed out that neither of these statements were even close to true. You resorted to a temper tantrum and name calling. I believe if anybody here has a penis in his mouth, it is you. Good Day Sir!!!!!!!

18 Feb 2011 16:48 #79 by Nmysys
It is so easy to hide behind a screen name and throw around all the bullsh**!!!! And act like you are the superior person at that. What you believe means nothing to me. What you say does and it is apparent that you are a drive by attacker that thinks he or she, don't know, which one you are, is so much more Elite and smarter than us poor regular old Tea Party people. What you don't know Monkey is that I don't take to your bullsh** attacks on the Tea Party or myself and your elitist bullsh**. You are just another bleeding heart Liberal Asshole to me that wants an entitlement because you are too lazy to take care of yourself.

Attack asshole !!!!!

18 Feb 2011 17:14 #80 by Pony Soldier
OOOH another temper tantrum <sarcasm>Wow!! I'm convinced.</sarcasm>

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds