Kill Christians and Jews...it's OK

17 Feb 2011 12:08 #21 by Nmysys
No use arguing with you since you have nothing else to do!! You will be right in your mind till the end.

Bye Bye, I'm done with you. Enjoy writing or reading YOUR BOOK!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Feb 2011 12:09 #22 by archer

Nmysys wrote: I never have asked anyone to do anything. I stand on my own two feet and I know that Outdoor338 does the same. I can't remember ever asking anyone to condemn LJ, I am capable of fighting my own battles.

I have been called worse than an ass by much better people than you will ever be Archer. I don't mean to be callous, but sympathy for my enemies has long eluded me. Seems to me, that by your refusal to address certain issues (using your own logic) makes you as complicit as any of us.

If you can't take the heat, maybe you should find some other form of entertainment that might bring you less stress. Just sayin'

I didn't want, nor expect, sympathy from you nmysys, you have long made it perfectly clear here that you are lacking in the human kindness department. I was simply pointing out that you made assumptions about me that were wrong, just so you could use that assumption to put me down. Nice debating technique.

17 Feb 2011 12:09 #23 by archer

Nmysys wrote: No use arguing with you since you have nothing else to do!! You will be right in your mind till the end.

Bye Bye, I'm done with you. Enjoy writing or reading YOUR BOOK!!!

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

17 Feb 2011 12:16 #24 by outdoor338
Archer, so now your a head shrink! You're amazing! You know what bear is thinking??? Why don't you be the first on 285 on the liberal slant to denounce LJ's attacks against innocent tea-party, republicans, and conservatives with the shooting in AZ. Start the healing process between the two groups..can you do that?

17 Feb 2011 12:18 #25 by Nobody that matters

archer wrote: Nice try...but Bear was talking about the future, not the past......whatever, you will defend bear and that's ok, just know what you are defending.

And again....insults do not equal wishing death on anyone, at least not in my book......

Bear was blowing off steam. It was a thread about Obama's knife and gun comment.

Here, I'll give you something new to complain about...

When you get angry enough, grab your rifle and run outside. If you're the only one there, it's not time yet.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

17 Feb 2011 12:22 #26 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: Archer, so now your a head shrink! You're amazing! You know what bear is thinking??? Why don't you be the first on 285 on the liberal slant to denounce LJ's attacks against innocent tea-party, republicans, and conservatives with the shooting in AZ. Start the healing process between the two groups..can you do that?

:rofl

spin, spin, spin.....I know what Bear posted, and I know what baileyboy/teddy has posted, no interpretation required, they were very straight forward posts. No amount of spin from you will sanitize those posts.

Nice try though.

17 Feb 2011 12:29 #27 by outdoor338
So, you have shown us that you are filled with hate and really don't care about talking about things! Archer, the hate is leading to your downfall and bitterness. No compromise for you or LJ, just ranting on the keyboards. No spin from you will sanitize yours and LJ's posts either...too bad you hate so many...

17 Feb 2011 12:57 #28 by archer
hate?

yes, I disagree with your ideas, and I don't much like your opinions, they are diametrically opposed to mine, but I don't hate you, and I don't wish you any harm. I think any message board would be a boring place without differing opinions. What I see is we should be countering each others opinions, not slamming each other personally, but that seems to be where every thread here goes....

I slipped and called nmysys an ass (I usually try to avoid such posts, but he really was being an ass) yet you and nmysys have called me several names here and think that is OK, Why? Why do you get to call me names, then you get to turn around and say I am the one who hates? What kind of crazy logic is that?

It's like you run willingly into the war guns blazing.....then when someone shoots back at you you are surprised. Pardon the violent analogy but it did seem to fit, I hope you won't go out and act on those words just because i posted them. Don't go accusing others of hatred until you confront your own......and please, don't say you don't hate, because it is oozing out of your posts like a bad smell.

maybe someday this board will evolve to one where people are talking to people, but it sure ain't there yet.

17 Feb 2011 13:17 #29 by Martin Ent Inc
So nice to see the family having a discussion. :woo hoo:

17 Feb 2011 13:25 #30 by Nmysys
Don't you just love the excuses, I'm sorry, and I slipped, of Liberals? That's all they think they have to do and it is okay, because they are such wonderful people, in their minds.

Hate? Nah!!!!! Not me!!!!

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds