Kill Christians and Jews...it's OK

18 Feb 2011 10:02 #51 by Nmysys
Bailey Bud:

I must admit that I am pleased that some Palestinians have accepted the fact that Israel lives in fear and that it is their responsibility to understand that fear is real, and is the result of first of the holocaust and second of all, to the fact that they are outnumbered 1,000 to 1 by hostile neighbors. What did bother me, was his stating that Israel is Occupying their lands. After all the wars that the Palestinians have started against Israel and lost, and the fact that Israel has sat down many times with them to come up with a solution, even a two-state solution, only to have it sabotaged by their own actions, attacks, etc., when do the Palestinians accept responsibility for that fear?

Yes, non-violence sounds good, but since this battle has gone on since almost the beginning of time, it is only possible when the Arab world accepts and lives in Peace with Israel, and stops demanding it's destruction.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Feb 2011 10:04 #52 by Pony Soldier
You make Israel sound as if it is totally innocent and without fault. Until BOTH sides admit fault, there will not be a peace process.

18 Feb 2011 10:56 #53 by Nmysys
What fault is Israel's??? Please elaborate, but with facts, not your feelings.

18 Feb 2011 11:14 #54 by Pony Soldier
Are you going to defend Operation Cast Lead?

18 Feb 2011 11:48 #55 by Nmysys
TM:

Now you are using a typical Liberal tactic. Answer a question with a question.

I did not state that Israel is totally innocent of everything. What I did do was ask you to point out where Israel is at fault.

Yes, I will defend Operation Cast Lead with my earlier statement. Fear and being outnumbered by over 1,000 to one odds. The Hamas Palestinians have showered rockets almost daily on Israel. Suicide bombers and other attacks have been a daily occurrence since the State of Israel was established.

Are you trying to make a point of something? Then make it!!

Are you a Pacifist? Have you ever even had to defend yourself?
Or are you just another drive-by attacker with no substance to argue with?

18 Feb 2011 11:54 #56 by Photo-fish

Nmysys wrote: What fault is Israel's??? Please elaborate, but with facts, not your feelings.

*The prolonged occupation and colonization of Gaza and the West Bank, including east Jerusalem, and other Arab territories;
*The system of racial discrimination against Palestinian citizens of Israel;
*The persistent denial of the UN-sanctioned rights of the Palestinian refugees, paramount among which is their right to reparations and to return to their homes of origin;
*The killing of Palestinians and the demolition of Palestinian homes, Likud’s territorial aspiration jeopardize its commitment to peace and consequently enhance the level of repression in the Occupied Territories;
*Targeting the whole Palestinian community as a security risk to thwart democratic effort, the authorities repress and persecute Palestinians while they prohibit foreign solidarity activists, organizations and journalists from visiting the occupied West Bank and Gaza Strip. (remember US college student, Rachel Corrie, run over by a Caterpillar D9 bulldozer in Gaza?)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Corrie
*Additionally, right-wing groups within Israel commit public violence against Palestinian families.

Here's some light reading.
http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Article/069715-2010-06-03-life-in-occupied-east-jerusalem.htm?EdNo=001&From=

http://www.aljazeerah.info/Opinion%20Editorials/2010/May/17%20o/Israel's%20Repressive%20ID-Permit%20System%20Worse%20than%20South%20Africa's%20By%20Stephen%20Lendman.htm

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/israel-needn-t-become-as-repressive-as-iran-1.324268

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

18 Feb 2011 11:59 #57 by Nmysys
You mean those poor Palestinians who have started all those wars with Israel and lost all of them, should be given the lands? How Liberal of you Photo.

It was just taken away from them and given to Israel and it belongs to them. So noble!!! I don't need your Light reading, I have plenty of facts to read, not feel good Liberal Philosophy.

Nice try, and I am sure TM thanks you for coming to his or her aid.

18 Feb 2011 12:00 #58 by Pony Soldier

Nmysys wrote: TM:
Yes, I will defend Operation Cast Lead with my earlier statement. Fear and being outnumbered by over 1,000 to one odds. The Hamas Palestinians have showered rockets almost daily on Israel. Suicide bombers and other attacks have been a daily occurrence since the State of Israel was established.

Ridiculous!!!!! Fear of what??? They have EXTREME military superiority. Since 2005, there have been only a couple of suicide bombings a year with less than 20 deaths versus 1500 slaughtered Palestinians in this one operation. Call it self defense all you want, but it was a criminal act!!!

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&suge ... 66&bih=643

18 Feb 2011 12:01 #59 by Nmysys
BTW, U.N. sanctioned Rights? By the authority vested in them by our enemies. Do you forget violence on the part of the Palestinians for convenience sake?

18 Feb 2011 12:02 #60 by archer
TM.....I don't think nmysys finds it criminal if the deaths are muslims.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds