Can you question patriotism?

11 Mar 2011 09:14 #11 by Pony Soldier

deltamrey wrote: IF an able man did not serve in harms way he is no man at all but a whiner pile of dog crap. There are no excuses.

Hmmm, really?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Mar 2011 09:24 #12 by Mayhem
Replied by Mayhem on topic Can you question patriotism?

AspenValley wrote:

Baileyboy wrote: It is pretty self explanatory Nmysys. This tactic is used all the time by lefties. McCain is a great example. He acts like an ass and does things against the citizens and then we all get reminded we can't question his actions because he was a POW. Or the libs roll out a bunch of bimbos who were widowed in 9/11 and we have to endure their horses..t rants given to them by the libs and not rebut because they are 9/11 widows.

What would you do if someone came up to you and said I've been married to the same woman for 50 years, I have ten great kids and five grandchildren, dont question my views on the environment? You might need help from pissing yourself laughing if you had a normal reaction, right?

Try not to hit your head when you fall over in a faint, but I couldn't agree with you more, except that I don't agree it's just used by "lefties", as in"Don't question my opinions on anything, I served in the military, did you, you liberal scum?". Not that it matters who does it it's still stupid whomever tries to claim some kind of moral high ground on issues that have nothing to do with whether someone served in the military or not.

Mark this day down folks. AV and I see eye to eye on something. :woo hoo:

11 Mar 2011 09:28 #13 by outdoor338
Av..Good story about you uncles and grandmother..thanks for sharing! We are losing many WW11 vets each day.

11 Mar 2011 09:28 #14 by LadyJazzer

Baileyboy wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: I'll take that as a "NO"...

You can take cyanide for all I care.

So, you admit you didn't serve, but are willing to tell everyone else what "patriotism" is about?

Got it... rofllol :lol:

11 Mar 2011 09:36 #15 by Mayhem

LadyJazzer wrote:

Baileyboy wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: I'll take that as a "NO"...

You can take cyanide for all I care.

So, you admit you didn't serve, but are willing to tell everyone else what "patriotism" is about?

Got it... rofllol :lol:

As per usual nothing has nothing to contribute so nothing sits in the peanut gallery flinging shells hoping to be noticed. :lol:

11 Mar 2011 09:37 - 11 Mar 2011 09:53 #16 by LadyJazzer
As usual, you deflect, insult, and still don't answer the question... "Put up the deflector shields, Scotty, and change the subject!!"

Loser.

11 Mar 2011 09:53 #17 by Mayhem

LadyJazzer wrote: As usual, you deflect, insult, and still don't answer the question...

Loser.

You calling anyone a loser is the equivalent of obama calling anyone disingenuous..

Retard.

11 Mar 2011 09:54 #18 by LadyJazzer
Moron... Still haven't answered the question, have you...? "Put up the deflector shields, Scotty, and change the subject!!"

At this point, you've already proven that you're a hypocrite... Nothing more need be said by me... rofllol And insulting me won't change the fact that you ARE a hypocrite.

11 Mar 2011 10:05 #19 by deltamrey
LJ - also a coward.......we see these slimeballs all the time.

11 Mar 2011 10:08 #20 by Mayhem

LadyJazzer wrote: Moron... Still haven't answered the question, have you...? "Put up the deflector shields, Scotty, and change the subject!!"

At this point, you've already proven that you're a hypocrite... Nothing more need be said by me... rofllol And insulting me won't change the fact that you ARE a hypocrite.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds