It's time for a traffic rant.

09 Dec 2011 10:27 #141 by Nobody that matters
There's nobody else on the road when I'm driving.... There's only moving car shaped pylons scattered around my racecourse.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Dec 2011 10:29 #142 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic It's time for a traffic rant.

Photo-fish wrote: So you were the d'bag that was tailgating me at 50 mph on Hwy 73 thru Marshdale?

NICE Avatar BTW. :thumbsup:

I hate that road..You can get stuck behind someone for like 15 miles..I dread it! For 7 years I had to do it 6 days a week, August to mid November for Football practices and games...

09 Dec 2011 10:32 #143 by UNDER MODERATION

Nobody that matters wrote: There's nobody else on the road when I'm driving.... There's only moving car shaped pylons scattered around my racecourse.

You know what your posts are like?..They are like commercial breaks on TV...Nobody cares, everyones reaching for the mute button or fast fowarding to the next post...I know your a real live person, but it just doesn't seem like it sometimes...You really got the name right

Sincerity...Look into it

09 Dec 2011 10:36 #144 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote:

It's adorable when CG does it, but not when you do.

I don't think it was adorable to many people on this thread. You did see the posts from Becky and Viking right?
According to them I am a loser for driving like that. And should be strung up for using my vehicle as a weapon because I got in the way.

I'm exzagerating my frustrations with slow drivers, but sometimes I do get mad- and when I finally get up to the offender and see that its a woman, an old person, a japanese person or even a very young new driver... I don't get mad...But if its a grown man, or some cracker wearing a cowboy hat...I'll cut over and try to put them in the ditch..

09 Dec 2011 10:37 #145 by Nobody that matters

BEARS wrote: You know what your posts are like?..They are like commercial breaks on TV...Nobody cares, everyones reaching for the mute button or fast fowarding to the next post...I know your a real live person, but it just doesn't seem like it sometimes...You really got the name right

Sincerity...Look into it

Sincerity is overrated. You not only read my post, you felt compelled to respond to it.

You've validated my online self.

To paraphrase Descartes: I annoy VL, therefore I am - I think.

09 Dec 2011 10:42 #146 by UNDER MODERATION

Nobody that matters wrote:

BEARS wrote: You know what your posts are like?..They are like commercial breaks on TV...Nobody cares, everyones reaching for the mute button or fast fowarding to the next post...I know your a real live person, but it just doesn't seem like it sometimes...You really got the name right

Sincerity...Look into it

Sincerity is overrated. You not only read my post, you felt compelled to respond to it.

You've validated my online self.

To paraphrase Descartes: I annoy VL, therefore I am - I think.

I did'nt read it..I submitted mine and it did'nt post because another post had been posted in the meantime..Yours..It just got in my way and costed me precious time. You just got in my way

09 Dec 2011 10:44 #147 by UNDER MODERATION
You know- You got on the wrong side of me when you shouted down my facts thread....And its a bad place to be

Ask Neptune

09 Dec 2011 10:46 #148 by Nobody that matters

BEARS wrote: You know- You got on the wrong side of me when you shouted down my facts thread....And its a bad place to be

Ask Neptune

A man is best judged by his opponents. That means I'm heading in the right direction.

09 Dec 2011 10:52 #149 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic It's time for a traffic rant.

BEARS wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote:

It's adorable when CG does it, but not when you do.

I don't think it was adorable to many people on this thread. You did see the posts from Becky and Viking right?
According to them I am a loser for driving like that. And should be strung up for using my vehicle as a weapon because I got in the way.

I'm exzagerating my frustrations with slow drivers, but sometimes I do get mad- and when I finally get up to the offender and see that its a woman, an old person, a japanese person or even a very young new driver... I don't get mad...But if its a grown man, or some cracker wearing a cowboy hat...I'll cut over and try to put them in the ditch..

OMG.... Where did Japanese come from? Sorry but I don't need you to feel sorry for me. :can't hear :rofl

09 Dec 2011 11:01 #150 by Nobody that matters

CinnamonGirl wrote:

BEARS wrote:

OMG.... Where did Japanese come from? Sorry but I don't need you to feel sorry for me. :can't hear :rofl

<stereotyping mode on>
Everyone knows that the worst drivers are Women, Asians, elderly, and subaru drivers.

When you see an Elderly asian woman driving a Subaru, steer clear of them as if they had "Nitroglycerine aboard" signs plastered all over the vehicle.

<stereotyping mode off>

:biggrin:

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds