Starving Horses

03 Jun 2012 19:23 #141 by horse man
Replied by horse man on topic Starving Horses
They are all doing fine. I will see if I can get some photos of them this week.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Jun 2012 09:37 #142 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic Starving Horses
Thanks horse man. I hope you can get some photos.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

16 Jun 2012 07:14 #143 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Starving Horses

16 Jun 2012 07:52 #144 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic Starving Horses
Thanks for info. Saw the pix and read the letter to the District Attorney.

Does anyone have a status report on how the horses are doing now?

Has anyone volunteered to help with the horses?

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

16 Jun 2012 19:42 #145 by horse man
akilina you are right only white man is dumb enough to think like that. The horses are doing fine and being checked every week. There has been no true offers to help just BS trying to cause trouble. We have some good people out there that work hard and have been there from the start. The grandkids have been a little help with school being out. anyone that truely wants to help would just have to ask the old man through me here and I will get them toghter.

16 Jun 2012 20:06 #146 by In a whisper
Replied by In a whisper on topic Starving Horses
Ron, I'll write you a check tomorrow. Yes you've had offers and your blowing them off. The next offer will be to your attorney. What will you say then.

We call them dumb animals and so they are for they cannot tell us how they feel,
but they do not suffer less because they have no words.
By Anna Sewell, Author of Black Beauty

17 Jun 2012 07:20 #147 by horse man
First off I am not Ron. Next you just showed my point. Have a good day.

17 Jun 2012 09:14 #148 by MamaRama
Replied by MamaRama on topic Starving Horses
Well it's been 2 weeks and still NO PICS horse man what's up with that?? Maybe these horses aren't doing as well as you claim?? or maybe no film in the camera?? fact remains, no pics....

17 Jun 2012 09:30 #149 by Hoot Owl
Replied by Hoot Owl on topic Starving Horses

horse man wrote: First off I am not Ron. Next you just showed my point. Have a good day.

I think being accused of being "Ron" may have irritated him enough not to post here again. Maybe not.

17 Jun 2012 10:57 #150 by MtnMiss
Replied by MtnMiss on topic Starving Horses
:lol: :lol: I swear, some peoples mouths (or in this case fingers) start working before their brains are engaged! I can guarantee you that Ron has not posted on this since it began, but some people are paranoid enough to believe everyone is Ron! Makes me laugh! :lol: :lol:

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds