Starving Horses

18 Jun 2012 07:38 #161 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic Starving Horses
Don't have a fb account so can't see them. Thanks for posting horse man and thanks for looking MtnMiss.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jun 2012 09:55 - 18 Jun 2012 16:11 #162 by horse man
Replied by horse man on topic Starving Horses
well then

18 Jun 2012 11:07 #163 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic Starving Horses
THANKS horse man!!

Horses looking good. Thanks to you and others who are taking care of them. Love that little pooper scooper to help keep the areas clean.

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

28 Jun 2012 07:43 #164 by MtnMiss
Replied by MtnMiss on topic Starving Horses
I have another question, this one for InAWhisper;
According to an article on WestWord.com
Apr 12, 2012 – Blog – “Horses seized after alleged neglect ordered back to original owners- On Saturday, Evergreen-based horse rescuer Monika Courtney organized a benefit concert for six emaciated horses seized by the Park County Sheriff's Office from owners Ron Swift and Randall Hatlee of Bailey. The event was a success, raising $7,800…. In light of the judge's ruling, Courtney says she is withholding the money raised at the concert, which was earmarked to cover the vet fees. "It's going into an account for safekeeping," she says. "We were going to pay the vet bill, but right now I don't know what to do. So I'm going to wait for the latest developments." www.westword.com/related/to/Ron+Swift/

Is this the money you continually offer to buy the horses?? The way it is stated, the money raised was “earmarked to cover the vet fees.” To date, no money has been offered for this reason. Does that not constitute fraud??

Just wondering.....

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds