Starving Horses

18 May 2012 17:50 #91 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Starving Horses
Thanks for the email. I was able to upload it on the 285bound.com servers (with 285bound's permission) for you since most free servers will not upload pdfs. Thank you In a whisper for the community information. I think this is good to get the actual transcripts out to the community.

April 10, 2012 Court Transcript
http://www.285bound.com/pdffiles/April1 ... script.pdf

You will need to get adobe reader to read the file if you don't already have it.
http://www.adobe.com/downloads/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 May 2012 18:20 #92 by In a whisper
Replied by In a whisper on topic Starving Horses
I think the moderator is able to do it. She gave me an e-mail to send it to. Haven't looked to see if it is up yet.

We call them dumb animals and so they are for they cannot tell us how they feel,
but they do not suffer less because they have no words.
By Anna Sewell, Author of Black Beauty

18 May 2012 18:37 #93 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Starving Horses
It is in the above thread. Let me know if you have any trouble with it

18 May 2012 19:25 #94 by In a whisper
My husband and I have a hard copy all is well. Thanks for your help.

We call them dumb animals and so they are for they cannot tell us how they feel,

19 May 2012 12:42 #95 by In a whisper
When I recently spoke to ** ******** ****** the owner of Echo Valley Ranch, she indicated to me that she and *** ******* were following the Ron Swift and Randy Hatlee case very closely on Pinecam. Since Pinecam has locked this highly controversial topic down I wanted ** ****** and *** ******* who own Echo Valley Ranch to know that all new information regarding this subject is going to be posted on 285 bound since the posts most likely will not be locked on this very heated subject.

19 May 2012 12:49 #96 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Starving Horses

In a whisper wrote: When I recently spoke to ** ******** ****** the owner of Echo Valley Ranch, she indicated to me that she and *** ******* were following the Ron Swift and Randy Hatlee case very closely on Pinecam. Since Pinecam has locked this highly controversial topic down I wanted ** ****** and *** ******* who own Echo Valley Ranch to know that all new information regarding this subject is going to be posted on 285 bound since the posts most likely will not be locked on this very heated subject.

I hope that 285b keeps this important discussion going. It may be unpleasant for some but this is worth the dialogue with minimal moderating. As usual IMO.

19 May 2012 13:52 #97 by In a whisper
I know when people see the horrific pictures of the Echo Valley Ranch horses many simply can’t believe that human beings could have treated innocent animals so cruelly. These sad horses don’t have a voice and must accept whatever treatment they receive. They are unable to complain, call for help or even cry.

Unfortunately some people rationalize and refuse to comprehend any animal could have been treated so cruelly. Instead, they defend the abuser and criticize those who bring it to their attention. The saddest part of it all is these animals were not sick nor were they ever sick. They were neglected and left without food or water. Their accused abusers are Ron Swift and Randy Hatlee.

Please read the court transcript and see why the animals were returned.

My heart is very sad for these poor horses.

19 May 2012 13:53 #98 by In a whisper
I know when people see the horrific pictures of the Echo Valley Ranch horses many simply can’t believe that human beings could have treated innocent animals so cruelly. These sad horses don’t have a voice and must accept whatever treatment they receive. They are unable to complain, call for help or even cry.

Unfortunately some people rationalize and refuse to comprehend any animal could have been treated so cruelly. Instead, they defend the abuser and criticize those who bring it to their attention. The saddest part of it all is these animals were not sick nor were they ever sick. They were neglected and left without food or water. Their accused abusers are Ron Swift and Randy Hatlee.

Please read the court transcript and see why the animals were returned.

My heart is very sad for these poor horses.

19 May 2012 16:27 #99 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic Starving Horses
Thank you 285bound for posting the pdf while I have not read all 75 pages it is nice to know that there is a website up here that is willing to post this information.

19 May 2012 17:02 #100 by In a whisper
Does this horse look well fed to you. First horse taken from Echo Valley Ranch property. No
Neurological disease, no Botulism or Tick disease or Wwasting disease……….just no food and water.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds