Starving Horses

17 May 2012 12:50 #71 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Starving Horses
:bash

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 May 2012 13:09 #72 by walktrot
Replied by walktrot on topic Starving Horses
I have a difficult time understanding why some do not accept the facts as facts....yes, in this country the accused are innocent until proven guilty. We all want the accused to have their day in court and we want desperately for the judicial system to work. Having said that, when the court transcripts are quoted and there are pictures of horses that obviously have not had proper nutrition and not near enough to eat, and those that took care of them documented weight gain when properly fed and cared for, why is all of that so much nonsense according to some? Anyone saying they have evidence to the contrary, present it. Because if you spoke with the accused about this and they denied all of it and told you the horses were and are just sick and they were fed and watered properly then are you saying the word of the accused is fact?
Oh, and why if everyone at the hearing was there for the horses, was someone taking photos of license plates?

17 May 2012 13:15 #73 by In a whisper
Replied by In a whisper on topic Starving Horses
The guy with the long pony tail that's friends with Swift and Hatlee also were taking pictures of the people that owned the cars. I will say again, if anything happens to our cars, house or if they find our horses and hurt them I'll see that he'll land his butt in jail...........that's not a threat that's a PROMISE.

We call them dumb animals and so they are for they cannot tell us how they feel,
but they do not suffer less because they have no words.
By Anna Sewell, Author of Black Beauty

17 May 2012 13:19 #74 by walktrot
Was the Park County Sheriff's Dept. alerted to the (I'll say it) FACT that someone was taking pictures? It's not too late, if they weren't.

17 May 2012 13:22 #75 by In a whisper
The person that was on the property that saw the horses with Ron.......wasn't allowed to bring her camera. What a suprise.

We call them dumb animals and so they are for they cannot tell us how they feel,

17 May 2012 13:26 #76 by walktrot
I meant the person taking pictures of license plates, vehicles, and people at the courthouse.

17 May 2012 13:35 #77 by In a whisper
how do you change the color on your little sayings? That picture is just darling!!

17 May 2012 13:48 #78 by walktrot
It would take a book if I were to explain it :lol: I'm so new at so much of this electronic stuff....I almost get a panic attack when I think about getting a cell phone! :no2:

Okay, I'll try: go to any forum, in the upper right hand corner click on user control panel on the next screen click on profile on the right side of the screen next screen, click on edit signature, next screen click on one of the colors below the box where you type what you want as your signature, then type in your signature and it should come out the color you clicked on when you type or maybe when you submit it.

17 May 2012 14:26 #79 by In a whisper
I'll give it a try but need to go feed my 3 beautiful boys (Bear, Kamik and Spencer formerly "Little Big Man".

17 May 2012 20:10 #80 by In a whisper
Deputy Cindy Hardey has been removed from the Ron Swift and Randy Hatlee case. Deputy Hardey has known Ron since she was a little girl as she stated under oath in the first hearing. This seems like this could certainly be a conflict of interest. Now maybe the 6 Bailey horses have a better chance of an honest evaluation. Deputy Hardey told Ron, what day she was coming to visit the horses and what time. This certainly would give Ron a chance to go and put some food and water out and make it look like the horses were actually being fed.

Deputy Hardey is also the reason that the horses were returned to Ron Swift in the first place. In the court transcripts Deputy Hardey made a legal mistake and the judge had no other option than to return the horses to Swift. These poor horses that have been so severly starved now are returned to their abuser because of a bad decision by Deputy Hardey. She should be ashamed of herself for making such a stupid mistake and putting these horses in harms way again.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds