Starving Horses

11 Mar 2012 16:15 #21 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Starving Horses
When did PC become my favorite website?.
Assumptions abound here today.
Back to jump street.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Mar 2012 16:22 #22 by Hoot Owl
Replied by Hoot Owl on topic Starving Horses

CinnamonGirl wrote: Anyone that owns a feed store and has starving animals. . http://285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=18510

Ironical aint it?

11 Mar 2012 16:32 #23 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Starving Horses

Swift told The Flume that there were more than two dozen horses at the ranch after the six were moved to South Park. The remaining horses, of which Swift owns the majority, were in excellent health, he said.

Gore confirmed that the horses at the ranch were in healthy condition.

IMO, we don't know the whole story.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

11 Mar 2012 17:08 #24 by Hoot Owl
Replied by Hoot Owl on topic Starving Horses

jf1acai wrote:
IMO, we don't know the whole story.

Nope I dont know the whole story. I really dont trust The Flume to give it to me either.
Do you need to see the picture again? I dont.
Horses were starved and denied medical attention, what story are you looking for?
Maybe the owner can shed some light,

11 Mar 2012 17:35 #25 by CC
Hoot Owl....I want to be very clear here. I am NOT defending anyone who may or may have not caused injury to these horses.
I would never do that.
If these people are found guilty on the charge that they did do what is in your picture...... I will gladly join a boycott and any other action that is appropriate for a community member.
My heart is broken for the animal in the picture.
My beef here is that someone has decided to anonymously take justice into their own hands by calling for an action that would harm individuals that have not see their right to due process. (A basic foundation of our civil rights)
My beef is that I think it is chickensheeet to ask anonymously for action from a community when a police investigation hasn't even been completed.
Until they have received their due process......I think a few here are cruising a little close to Libel.

Surely this website does not condone the defamation and possible libel of private citizens or private businesses without the benefit of due process.

The community has every right to state their opinions here as to what and how you feel about this situation.

YOU DO NOT have a right to ask for public justice before a trial or until someone has offered a plea of guilty.

I do not know any of the parties involved in this investigation. I just simply don't think that anyone has the right to do this to another private citizen without a verdict in place.

http://www.townofnunn.net/18-13-105%20C ... 0libel.pdf

11 Mar 2012 18:01 #26 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic Starving Horses

Becky wrote: When did PC become my favorite website?.
Assumptions abound here today.
Back to jump street.

This was a joke I know you hate PC but many of the folks you do not like over there are supporting swift but as I said all has gone quiet.

Would you take your child to a daycare where an accused sex offender is awaiting to go to trial? No! But fortunately if someone is charged with something like this they are not allowed to work in this type of environment or around children until proven innocent.

Animals have no rights and he is still taking care of horses even though he has been charged.

We need harsher consequences for those who harm or are suspected of harming innocent animals.

11 Mar 2012 18:05 #27 by CC
No....I would probably not take my child to a Day Care where an accused sex offender working there is on trial.....but.....I also wouldn't risk the Libel by publicly stating that on an internet forum either.

11 Mar 2012 18:14 #28 by CC

We need harsher consequences for those who harm or are suspected of harming innocent animals.

The highlighted part is stepping over the line a bit.

11 Mar 2012 18:27 #29 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic Starving Horses
Why do you say that?

There are many studies that show people who are convicted of violent crimes first abused animals.

I AM IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM SAYING THAT THIS IS THE CASE IN WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THESE HORSES!!

Just curious as to why you think they should not be harsher if people knew that they were not just going to get a slap on the wrist then maybe they would not abuse the animal to begin with.

Just saying

11 Mar 2012 18:32 #30 by V_A
Replied by V_A on topic Starving Horses
Once again the 2 sides of Becky.

When there were questions about PCSO last year, Becky was ready to hang people that hadn't even been charged with a crime.

When there we question about the PCFD tax increase Becky ran for office basically stating PCFD was stealing our money.

Which Becky will show up next week?

Becky wrote: Hoot Owl....I want to be very clear here. I am NOT defending anyone who may or may have not caused injury to these horses.
I would never do that.
If these people are found guilty on the charge that they did do what is in your picture...... I will gladly join a boycott and any other action that is appropriate for a community member.
My heart is broken for the animal in the picture.
My beef here is that someone has decided to anonymously take justice into their own hands by calling for an action that would harm individuals that have not see their right to due process. (A basic foundation of our civil rights)
My beef is that I think it is chickensheeet to ask anonymously for action from a community when a police investigation hasn't even been completed.
Until they have received their due process......I think a few here are cruising a little close to Libel.

Surely this website does not condone the defamation and possible libel of private citizens or private businesses without the benefit of due process.

The community has every right to state their opinions here as to what and how you feel about this situation.

YOU DO NOT have a right to ask for public justice before a trial or until someone has offered a plea of guilty.

I do not know any of the parties involved in this investigation. I just simply don't think that anyone has the right to do this to another private citizen without a verdict in place.

http://www.townofnunn.net/18-13-105%20C ... 0libel.pdf

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds