Starving Horses

17 May 2012 20:30 #81 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Starving Horses
What court transcripts?
I have only read one persons impression of what occurred in court.
Does someone have a link for all of us to read the transcripts ourselves?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 May 2012 07:41 #82 by akilina
Replied by akilina on topic Starving Horses
I don't think there is a link. Transcripts usually have to be ordered and paid for.

Have been following this thread. I am grateful to hear thoughts about what is happening.

Are the horses being kept separate because they do not belong to Swift et al?

As much as I dislike this Animal Control Officer cuz she sits on her fat *** so much of the time, I have to say I am grateful that she or someone went once a week to check on the horses.

Since the vet didn't relay the offer to purchase, will someone else who has the backing of the parties offering to purchase do so?

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

18 May 2012 08:05 #83 by MamaRama
Replied by MamaRama on topic Starving Horses
Here's a thought "In a Whisper" can you scan just the page of transcript that shows Hardey saying that she's known Swift all these years and have it posted on 285bound?

18 May 2012 08:15 #84 by In a whisper
Replied by In a whisper on topic Starving Horses
You are correct you have to order the transcripts. We received the copy from the DA’s
Office. We are more than happy to offer a copy of the transcripts to anyone that wants them. We went and had them copied to a disc, the transcript was 75 pages long. Let us know and we’ll make sure you get a copy.

The horses are being kept in filthy pens in order to punish them. Why wouldn’t Ron just let the horses out on pasture? The pasture would help him to afford to feed the horses. My vet told us that “Little Big Man” needed all they hay he could eat and plenty of water when he was released from the hospital. Little Big Man was the first to be pulled off of the Echo Valley Ranch property and at that time was the worst of the bunch and food and water is what got him back to good health. It would be the same for the other 6 horses. Ron hates theses horses because they have caused him and Hatlee so many problems.

Someone stated that Ron doesn’t own all the horses. If that is the case I would love to know who the other owner is so we could offer to buy them.

Deputy Hardey’s going out once a week was worthless!!! Ron knew when Cindy was coming. Cindy told Ron what time and what day that she would be there and Ron had plenty of time to get hay and water out before Hardey got there.

I find it interesting how when I talked to the owner of Echo Valley Ranch she said Ron leased the property from her and yet all the signs on the ranch say that he's the manager. If Ron is so broke how does he afford to lease such a beautiful and large property?

We call them dumb animals and so they are for they cannot tell us how they feel,
but they do not suffer less because they have no words.
By Anna Sewell, Author of Black Beauty

18 May 2012 08:33 #85 by In a whisper
Another bit of information from the transcripts……….Judge Green made a bad mistake as well as the incompetent attorney Steve Sullivan. It is the responsibility of the defense to put their case forward first sense it was their request, but Judge Green had the prosecutor put their case on first……….huge mistake. The defense attorney totally destroyed Cindy Hardey’s testimony and the assistant DA didn’t even have the sense to cross examine Cindy Hardy and try and save his case he just “threw in the towel” so to say and walked away from this case. Steve Sullivan has no idea how to represent a case. The DA’s office plea’s out 90% of all their cases.

We call them dumb animals and so they are for they cannot tell us how they feel,

18 May 2012 09:23 #86 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Starving Horses
In a whisper, where is this info coming from? You were at the court? Just curious, could you post a copy?

18 May 2012 11:13 #87 by CinnamonGirl

The horses are being kept in filthy pens in order to punish them.

The guy with the long pony tail that's friends with Swift and Hatlee also were taking pictures of the people that owned the cars. I will say again, if anything happens to our cars, house or if they find our horses and hurt them I'll see that he'll land his butt in jail...........that's not a threat that's a PROMISE.

The person that rode with us to the trial indicated that Ron Swift, took her up to his property to see the 6 Bailey horses. She indicated there wasn't a blade of grass or hay in the filthy pens that they were being kept in since he got them back.

Just FYI, I have been looking at a few of these quotes and I just can't imagine this is in the transcripts. Some of this has to be opinion or hearsay.

18 May 2012 13:10 #88 by In a whisper
I will provide a copy of the transcripts to anyone that wants them. I will need an e-mail address so I can send a pdf file. You can see for yourself.

I was at the hearing.

18 May 2012 15:01 #89 by In a whisper
Tried to attach the copy of the Ron Swift/ Randy Hatlee transcript but I can't get this section to accept the attachment. Sorry. If you send me your e-mail address I can send you a copy that way. I don't know how else to post it.

18 May 2012 16:50 #90 by CinnamonGirl
I pm'd an address if you need help with posting some transcripts. :)

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds