Starving Horses

20 May 2012 12:53 #111 by EllieMae
Replied by EllieMae on topic Starving Horses
I guess I am just naive because it seems like this guy has some kind of status in Park county that many are blind to see or want to see what is going on. They claim slander blah blah blah but are not willing to read the transcript or if anyone says one thing negative then all hell breaks loose. I have read so many other posts about people abusing and neglecting animals and it seemed to be OK to talk about that person and view your opinion. :dontget:

"I'm alittle bit of mountain.... and alittle bit of country..."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 May 2012 12:53 #112 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Starving Horses
Don't worry they will hear about the fact that we DID NOT lock the threads and added more info so the community had the information to make an informed decision on what they think about this. The IMHS cat thing would have never even been known about if we were not here. They (PC) did the same thing with that too. Trust me, they will only unlock it if they have to because it won't be swept under the rug on this site. That is how Pincecam makes their decisions on what threads and posts are left up.

JMC and I were banned for being the founders of a competing site so can someone please get the word out over there? Let them know that there is a place to discuss this without just a small group deciding on what this community is allowed to discuss? No offense to PC, they can run their site the way they wish but if you members are happy that there is a place to discuss this please get the word out.

20 May 2012 14:47 #113 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic Starving Horses
It has been mentioned that they can discuss it here.

There is also a link to the .pdf that is posted here as PC will not post as they say it is against copyright laws.

My guess is they will soon lock the only remaining thread over there because that is just what they do.

20 May 2012 14:49 #114 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Starving Horses
They (PC) will use any opportunity and excuse to shut people up.

20 May 2012 14:57 #115 by CinnamonGirl

jmc wrote: They (PC) will use any opportunity and excuse to shut people up.

Yeah, it most likely is not the real reason, in my experience.

20 May 2012 15:06 #116 by CinnamonGirl
Great, they deleted Science Chic's post. Nice Pinecam? Why?

20 May 2012 15:08 #117 by In a whisper
Replied by In a whisper on topic Starving Horses
More pictures, do these horses look fed to you?

We call them dumb animals and so they are for they cannot tell us how they feel,
but they do not suffer less because they have no words.
By Anna Sewell, Author of Black Beauty

20 May 2012 15:12 #118 by JMC
Whisper, your posts are appreciated by me and I hope many others.
Thank You

20 May 2012 15:13 #119 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Starving Horses
I tried to post that we had discussion here, but they deleted the last post I put in there. Guess they didn't like my comments on their moderation style...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 May 2012 15:14 #120 by JMC

Science Chic wrote: I tried to post that we had discussion here, but they deleted the last post I put in there. Guess they didn't like my comments on their moderation style...

I am shocked! did they explain what of their sacred TOS you "violated"?

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds