Delmar answers, “come on in boys, the waters fine!"

07 Apr 2020 07:23 #2331 by DrMike
Now Faith Is

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen” (Hebrews 11:1, KJV)

The Bible says that faith gives substance to the things you hope for. In other words, faith brings those things into your life. Notice this verse starts by saying, “Now faith...” It’s not “later” faith or “one day” faith. It’s faith for today, right now.

So, what does it mean to have “now” faith? The basic definition of faith, according to the Bible, is simply believing in God’s goodness and believing that He rewards the people who seek after Him. It’s taking His Word as truth — right now. Can you believe that God wants to move in your life, today? Do you believe He can provide for your need, today? Do you believe He can heal your relationship, today? Do you believe He can give you that promotion, today?

Whatever you are hoping for, open your heart and expect that God is working on your behalf, right now. Dare to believe that God will come through for you, today. Stand strong and declare that the victory is yours, now! Let your words put action behind your “now” faith and receive His strength and power to see victory in every area of your life!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father in heaven, today I choose to believe that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf. I trust that You have a good plan for me and that You are leading and guiding my every step. Help me stand strong in You, today. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

George Reinbold the director of COFA's prayer Ministry and loves getting men and women to pray for you. He is always looking for people to join the prayer team ministry. Contact George at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you're interested. If you do have any prayer requests send them to George at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Guidelines for all prayer requests, last names must be withheld due to privacy issues, no gossip, or slandering of people you want prayer for. If you have an immediate prayer needs you can call Mike 303.880.9878
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Apr 2020 07:33 #2332 by DrMike
Put Your Faith into Action

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“No unbelief or distrust made him waver (doubtingly question) concerning the promise of God, but he grew strong and was empowered by faith as he gave praise and glory to God” (Romans 4:20, AMP)

Scripture tells us that faith without works is dead. In other words, if the faith inside of us doesn’t get expression through our actions and words, it will no longer be alive. If we don’t use it, we will lose it, so to speak. We have to step out in faith in order to keep faith alive.

Every person has been given a measure of faith by God. When we hear the truth of God’s Word, we receive more faith. That’s why it’s so important to put the Word of God inside of you because when you do, you are building your faith. To keep that faith alive and thriving, we have to put it to use. One way to put your faith into action is through praise and worship. Praise is a supernatural force that causes you to stand strong in faith even when your thoughts or circumstances are coming against the truth. Praise keeps your thoughts going in the right direction. It’s hard to be negative when you are declaring the goodness of God!

Today, let praise make you stable and strong. Put that faith in your heart into action. Look for reasons to thank God. As you do, you’ll feel that inner strength and be empowered to move forward into victory all the days of your life.

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Heavenly Father, today I choose to bless Your name. I thank You for life. I thank You for breath. I thank You for provision, healing, strength and joy. Today I choose to put my faith in action by praising You all day long. In Jesus’ Name. Amen

George Reinbold the director of COFA's prayer Ministry and loves getting men and women to pray for you. He is always looking for people to join the prayer team ministry. Contact George at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you're interested. If you do have any prayer requests send them to George at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Guidelines for all prayer requests, last names must be withheld due to privacy issues, no gossip, or slandering of people you want prayer for. If you have an immediate prayer needs you can call Mike 303.880.9878
Attachments:

09 Apr 2020 06:03 #2333 by DrMike
He Holds You in His Hand

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you...I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand...” (Isaiah 41:10, AMP)

We all face situations in life that feel out of control. During times like these, it’s easy to get discouraged and allow fear to creep in; but instead, why don’t you focus on the fact that God is holding you in the palm of His hand! There is nothing too difficult for Him; nothing’s impossible; nothing is beyond His ability. When God holds you in His hand, you are safe; you are cared for. In His hand, there is victory. In His hand, there is strength. In His hand, there is provision. In His hand is everything you need.

No matter what you may be going through today, you can trust that God is for you. Instead of getting down and depressed over your circumstances, look up and get a vision of God turning that situation around. Let faith arise in your heart and focus on His favor, promotion and blessing. As you keep your heart and mind focused on Him and choose to obey His Word, you’ll see those supernatural breaks that will launch you further ahead than you ever thought possible because He holds you with His victorious right hand!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father in heaven, thank You for helping me and holding me in Your victorious right hand. I choose to trust You even when things don’t make sense, even when things seem beyond my control. I release my cares to You knowing that You work all things together for my good. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

George Reinbold is now the director of COFA's prayer Ministry and loves getting men and women to pray for you. He is always looking for people to join the prayer team ministry. Contact George at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you're interested. If you do have any prayer requests send them to George at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Attachments:

10 Apr 2020 07:15 #2334 by DrMike
Forgive So You Can Be Free

Today’s Scripture

“...Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” (Luke 23:34, NIV)

As Jesus was hanging on the cross, having been betrayed by one of His disciples, falsely accused by the religious authorities, mocked by soldiers, and about to breathe His last breath, He did something significant. He said, “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.” They didn’t ask for or deserve forgiveness. But Jesus was showing us by example to release the toxin of unforgiveness so that nothing will hold us back.

When somebody does us wrong, human nature wants to hold on to the hurt and anger, to carry around a bitter grudge. We think, I’m not going to forgive them. They don’t deserve it. But you’re not forgiving for their sake; you’re forgiving for your sake. Unforgiveness is a toxin that will contaminate your life. When you forgive, as Jesus did, you’re not excusing their behavior. You’re simply getting the poison out of you. You have to forgive so that you can be free.

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You for Your love toward me. Thank You that because I am freely forgiven by Jesus on the cross, I can also forgive others for anything they’ve done wrong to me. I declare that I’m letting it go and getting the poisons out of my life. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
Attachments:

13 Apr 2020 12:52 - 13 Apr 2020 12:54 #2335 by DrMike
Equipped by Faith

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“Every Scripture is God-breathed...so that the man of God may be complete and proficient, well fitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work” (2 Timothy 3:16–17, AMP)

God has equipped you with everything you need to fulfill your destiny through His Word. The Scripture tells us that as believers in Jesus Christ, we are anointed. The word “anointing” is the power of God which gives you courage, strength and ability. When you put the Word of God in you, you are receiving that anointing, you are building your faith, and you are being equipped for every good work.

The next time you start to wonder if you have what it takes, go to God’s Word and stir up your faith. Focus on His truth which says you are well able to do what He has called you to do. You can accomplish your goals. You have the ideas, the creativity and talent to be successful. You can overcome every obstacle! You’ve been armed with strength for every battle, and the forces that are with you are greater than the forces that are against you!

Today, don’t settle where you are. Don’t settle for a weak, defeated mentality. Instead, have the attitude that “I am anointed. I can accomplish my dreams. I can overcome any obstacle. I am equipped and empowered by the Creator of the universe! I am able to live the abundant life God has in store for me!”

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Heavenly Father, thank You for equipping me. Thank You for empowering me. Help me stay focused on Your Word and Your plan for me today. Help me understand Your anointing so that I can do all that You’ve called me to do. I bless You today. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

George Reinbold is now the director of COFA's prayer Ministry and loves getting men and women to pray for you. He is always looking for people to join the prayer team ministry. Contact George at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Guidelines for all prayer requests, last names must be withheld due to privacy issues, no gossip, or slandering of people you want prayer for. If you have an immediate prayer needs you can call Mike 303.880.9878
Attachments:

15 Apr 2020 07:44 #2336 by DrMike
Already Blessed!

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ” (Ephesians 1:3, NIV)

God has blessed you! Past tense — He’s already done it! Now, you may not feel blessed, you may not look blessed; in fact, all the circumstances may tell you that you’re not blessed. But you’ve got to be bold enough to say, “No, I see it right here in God’s Word — I am blessed with every spiritual blessing in Christ!”

What does it mean to be blessed? It means that you are supernaturally empowered to do whatever God has called you to do; to be whoever God has called you to be; and to have whatever God has called you to have. God’s blessing is His empowerment! The key is this: you have to believe it in order to receive it. You can’t walk around in guilt and condemnation from the past thinking you can’t do anything right and expect to keep moving forward. You have to shake off those old mindsets by declaring God’s truth over your life. Truth sets you free. When you speak God’s truth that you are blessed, you will be free to believe it and free to receive it! Today, take hold of what belongs to you. Approach the day with an attitude of faith and victory knowing that you are already blessed!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, thank You for blessing me with everything I need to be successful in this life. I receive Your Word today which is truth and life to my soul. Help me keep my mind stayed on You as I meditate on Your goodness. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

If you'd like to receive these outdoor daily devotionals you can sign up at cofatips.org and get them Monday through Friday. If you'd like to know more about COFA's Christian Outdoor Fellowship of America ministry to those who love the outdoors go to our website at cofausa.org.

Attachments:

16 Apr 2020 06:49 #2337 by DrMike
Just Agree with God!

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“As it is written: ‘I have made you a father of many nations.’ He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed — the God who gives life to the dead and calls into being things that were not” (Romans 4:17, NIV)

Twenty years before Abraham ever had a child, God said to him, “Abraham, I have made you a father of many nations.” Notice God spoke to him like it had already happened, in the past tense. I’m sure Abraham thought, “God, you must have made a mistake. I’m not a father. I don’t even have one child. Abraham could have talked himself out of it; but instead, he chose to believe.

Today, you may be thinking, “I’m not blessed. I’m not confident. I’m not healthy. I’m not favored.” But when God says you’re blessed, don’t try to figure it out. Just agree with God and say, “I am blessed.” When God calls you prosperous, don’t go check your bank account. Don’t go look at the stock report. Just agree with God and say, “I am prosperous.” Things may look impossible. That’s all right. That’s the way things looked for Abraham. But sure enough, God’s promises came to pass, and he became the father of many nations.

Remember, when you agree with God, you are positioning yourself for a miracle. You are activating His truth in your life. When things look difficult, don’t agree with your circumstances, agree with His promises because He is faithful, and He will complete what He’s started in your life!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Heavenly Father, I bless You and thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness in my life. I receive Your promises as truth, no matter what is going on around me. Fill me with joy and peace as I hold fast to Your promises for me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

If you'd like to receive these outdoor daily devotionals you can sign up at cofatips.org and get them Monday through Friday. If you'd like to know more about COFA's Christian Outdoor Fellowship of America ministry to those who love the outdoors go to our website at cofausa.org.

Attachments:

17 Apr 2020 06:07 #2338 by DrMike
Accelerate

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“My times are in Your hand...” (Psalm 31:15, NASB)

One thing I’ve learned is that God doesn’t always work on our timetable. In fact, He rarely does. But in a single moment, God can change your life! All throughout Scripture, we see examples of how God was working behind the scenes and instantly turned things around for His people. Scripture tells us He is the same yesterday, today and forever which means He can instantly turn things around for you, too!

You may be going through some difficulty today, but be encouraged because your times are in God’s hands. He wants to accelerate things in your favor. He wants to take you further than you dreamed possible and work in your life in ways beyond what you have ever imagined.

Let this truth sink down into your heart today. Resist discouragement by speaking His Word over your future. Keep standing. Keep hoping; keep believing because He is working behind the scenes. He’s going to accelerate your times and lead you into the life of victory He has for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, today I humbly come before You giving You all that I am. I trust that my times are in Your hands. I trust that You are working things out in my favor. I set my focus on You knowing that You are working things out for my good. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Attachments:

20 Apr 2020 06:35 #2339 by DrMike
Accept God’s Plan

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“ ‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future’ ” (Jeremiah 29:11, NIV)

No matter what may be happening today, God has good things in store for your future! It may not be easy to see now, but God has already lined up a new beginning, new friendships and new opportunities for you.

Maybe you’ve experienced some setbacks, but don’t make the mistake of expecting the same for your future. Instead, accept God’s good plan for your life by declaring His truth. As believers, our attitude should be, “Even though the economy is down, I’m not worried. I know God is going before me, and He has promised He will make rivers in the desert.” Or, “The medical report may not look good, but I have another report that says God is restoring health unto me. I believe God has already released healing, health and victory in my future.” Or, you may have a child who is not on the right course. In the natural, it seems impossible. But our report should be, “I know God can do the impossible!”

Today, be encouraged and don’t give up on your tomorrows. Accept the good plan God has for you — a plan filled with hope, purpose, blessing and increase in every area of your life!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father in heaven, thank You for giving me hope and a future. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for choosing me. Thank You for delighting in me. I invite You to renew my heart and mind to the good plans You have for me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Attachments:

21 Apr 2020 06:20 #2340 by DrMike
The Greatness of His Favor

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us...raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus” (Ephesians 2:4–7, NKJ)

Oftentimes, people set their focus on what God has done in the past — how He parted the Red Sea, or stopped the sun for Joshua, or fed thousands of people with just a little boy’s small lunch. Yes, God has performed many amazing miracles throughout history, and it’s important that we give Him praise and glory. But at the same time, we also have to look forward to what God wants to do in our lives today. In this verse, Paul says that “in the ages to come” God would do things that far supersede anything He’s ever done before. I believe that the “ages to come” that he’s talking about is this day and time we’re living in right now. God wants to outdo Himself in our generation!

Remember, God is a God of increase. Where you are today is not where you are supposed to stay. He has greater levels of His favor and blessing in store for you. Dare to dream big! Dare to keep a God-sized vision in front of you! Dare to take hold of every blessing that the Lord has in store for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father in heaven, thank You for Your faithfulness in my life. Today I open my heart and mind to You so that I can see the greatness of what You want to do in my life. Use me for Your glory. Thank You for Your favor. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.533 seconds