Delmar answers, “come on in boys, the waters fine!"

22 Apr 2020 06:01 #2341 by DrMike
That You May Be Healed

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results” (James 5:16, NLT)

Relationships are so important in the eyes of God. As His children, He desires that we live in unity and stay connected with one another. When we are transparent and pray for each other, something supernatural takes place. We open the door for God to pour out His abundant blessing and healing in our lives. When we walk in love and unity, our prayers become more effective, and His power is released through us.

Living in peace and unity doesn’t mean you have to agree with everyone around you all the time. It means you look for common ground. It means you reach out to others; you pray for them and help meet their needs. When we put the needs of others first, God will make sure our own needs are abundantly supplied. When we live with a servant’s heart toward others, it opens the door for God’s complete healing — physically, spiritually and emotionally.

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father in heaven, thank You for revealing Your truth to my heart. I choose Your ways above my own and ask that You open opportunities for me to pray for others and open the door for Your healing power. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

If you'd like to receive these outdoor daily devotionals you can sign up at cofatips.org and get them Monday through Friday. If you'd like to know more about COFA's Christian Outdoor Fellowship of America ministry to those who love the outdoors go to our website at cofausa.org.

George Reinbold the director of COFA's prayer Ministry and loves getting men and women to pray for you. He is always looking for people to join the prayer team ministry. Contact George at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you're interested. If you do have any prayer requests send them to George at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Guidelines for all prayer requests, last names must be withheld due to privacy issues, no gossip, or slandering of people you want prayer for. If you have an immediate prayer needs you can call Mike 303.880.9878
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Apr 2020 06:23 #2342 by DrMike
Redeem the Time

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“So be careful how you live. Don’t live like fools, but like those who are wise. Make the most of every opportunity in these evil days” (Ephesians 5:15–16, NLT)

Time is the most valuable commodity that we have in life. It’s more valuable than money. You can make more money, but you can’t make more time. When you woke up this morning, God gave you a present called “today.” And with that gift comes a responsibility. The Scripture tells us to redeem the time, to make the most of every opportunity. That simply means don’t let it go to waste. Don’t live this day unfocused, unhappy, negative or defeated. Make the most of every day. God has entrusted you with His life. He has breathed His very breath into you. He has put gifts and talents on the inside of you. You have seeds of greatness deposited in you. You’re a person of destiny, and you have an assignment and a purpose to fulfill!

I encourage you today to evaluate how you are spending your time. Refocus your life. Let go of any distractions. Shake off any self-pity, any discouragement, any disappointments of the past and run your race with purpose. Be careful how you live and redeem the time so that you can fulfill the destiny He has prepared for you.

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father in heaven, thank You for the gift of today. I dedicate this day to You. I dedicate my mind, will and emotions to You. Use me this day for Your purposes and keep me on the path You have for me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

If you'd like to receive these outdoor daily devotionals you can sign up at cofatips.org and get them Monday through Friday. If you'd like to know more about COFA's Christian Outdoor Fellowship of America ministry to those who love the outdoors go to our website at cofausa.org.

George Reinbold the director of COFA's prayer Ministry and loves getting men and women to pray for you. He is always looking for people to join the prayer team ministry. Contact George at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you're interested. If you do have any prayer requests send them to George at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Guidelines for all prayer requests, last names must be withheld due to privacy issues, no gossip, or slandering of people you want prayer for. If you have an immediate prayer needs you can call Mike 303.880.9878
Attachments:

24 Apr 2020 05:22 #2343 by DrMike
Further, Faster

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“Your threshing season will overlap with the grape harvest, and your grape harvest will overlap with the season of planting grain. You will eat your fill and live securely in your own land” (Leviticus 26:5, NLT)

I believe we are living in a day and age when God is accelerating His work in our lives! I believe that what used to take days, weeks and even years in times past, God will do in an instant in this day and age. In an instant, you can receive your breakthrough. In an instant, you can be promoted on your job. In an instant, you can receive your healing. In an instant, your relationship can be restored. In an instant, that child can change their ways.

Today, believe that God will take you further than you ever thought possible, faster than you ever thought possible. Trust that your times are in His hands. Know that He is working behind the scenes on your behalf. Just like in the days of old, God will accelerate your seasons, and He will thrust you into the blessing and victory He has prepared for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, thank You for Your faithfulness in my life. Thank You for working behind the scenes on my behalf. I trust that my times are in Your hands. I know that You have a good plan for my future, so I open my heart and put my faith and trust totally in You. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Attachments:

27 Apr 2020 06:28 #2344 by DrMike
Walking Through the Storm

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me” (Psalm 23:4, NIV)

Everyone faces the storms of life. Sometimes we have the faith to be delivered from the storms instantly; sometimes we have the faith to walk through the storms. But no matter which route you take, you can be sure that God is right there with you. He will equip you and sustain you. He will give you the grace, the supernatural empowerment, to make it through.

Today, maybe you are facing a storm and can’t quite see a way out. Maybe you’re not sure what the answer is. All you have to do is take it one step at a time by saying, “God, I know You have a good plan for my future.” “God, I am doing better today than I was yesterday.” “God, I know You are leading and guiding me.” With every step you take, know that God is doing a work in your life. Know that He is with you, and He will comfort you. Keep moving forward. Keep taking those steps of faith and keep walking through the storm into the place of victory He has prepared for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Heavenly Father, thank You for walking with me through every season of life. I thank You for being a shield of protection around me, for going before me and preparing the way. Keep me close to You and give me strength as I move forward into the victory You have for me! In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Attachments:

28 Apr 2020 07:22 #2345 by DrMike
Give More, Have More

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“One person gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty” (Proverbs 11:24)

In the natural, it doesn’t make sense that you will have more if you give more. But God’s kingdom operates on the principle of sowing and reaping. This is one of the first things He established with Adam and Eve in the book of Genesis. He said, “As long as the earth remains, there will be seedtime and harvest.”

We have to realize that everything we need in this life has been given to us in seed form. We set the blessing of God into motion in our lives when we plant those seeds and give what we have. Galatians tells us that whatever we sow, we will reap. Seeds produce after their own kind. If you sow apple seeds, you reap apple trees. If you sow kindness and blessing, you reap kindness and blessing in the future. If you sow financial seeds, you’ll reap a financial harvest.

Today, no matter what you need, you have it in seed form. Ask the Holy Spirit to show you how to plant and water that seed. Trust Him because He is faithful to His Word. Know that when you give, it will come back to you in greater measure. When you give more, you have more. So sow a seed and watch what God will do!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, thank You for Your Word which is truth that sets me free! Today, I choose to sow good seeds so I can reap a good harvest. Guide my thoughts today. Direct my path. Use me for Your glory. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Attachments:

29 Apr 2020 07:28 #2346 by DrMike
Sowing Good Seeds

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life” (Galatians 6:7–8, NIV)

Whether you realize it or not, everything you are experiencing in your life today is a direct result of the seeds you’ve sown in your past. Today, you are planting seeds for the harvest in your future. Just as the farmer expects a crop from the seeds he sows, we can expect a harvest from the seeds we’ve sown, good or bad. That’s why we have to be deliberate about the seeds we are sowing. We have to wake up every day and set our minds on God’s Word and choose to speak His truth over our lives. We have to constantly evaluate our actions to make sure we are depositing good seeds so we can reap a good harvest in the future.

Why don’t you take some time right now to ask the Holy Spirit to search your heart and mind? See if there are any negative seeds that you’ve sown in the past that need to be uprooted. Be deliberate about planting the Word of God in the soil of your heart. Sow good seeds into your future so you can reap the harvest of blessing God has designed for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, thank You for the system of sowing and reaping. Thank You for giving me good seed to sow! I ask that You search my heart and mind and show me where to sow my seed so I can reap the abundant harvest You have for me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Attachments:

30 Apr 2020 08:58 #2347 by DrMike
Do You Have What it Takes?

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“For God is the one who provides seed for the farmer and then bread to eat. In the same way, He will provide and increase your resources and then produce a great harvest of generosity in you” (2 Corinthians 9:10, NLT)

When Jesus sent His disciples out to heal the sick, meet their needs, and share the Gospel, He told them, “Give as freely as you have received” (Matthew 10:8). In other’s words, God has given you everything you need to do what He’s called you to do in this life. He has equipped you to be successful and has empowered you to overcome in this life. He’s given you seed to sow in order to have an abundant harvest in your future. You have what it takes!

God has placed seed in your hand today, but in order for that seed to produce, it has to be planted. It has to be watered. It has to be fertilized. Today, ask God to show you where to plant your seed. Make sure you are sowing in the right ground and tending to the seed He has given you. Remember, God has a good plan for your future. He has plans to bless you and increase you. Today, you have what it takes to move forward and receive the blessing He has prepared for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father in heaven, thank You for equipping me for every good work. Thank You for giving me good seed to sow! I invite You to guide my every step by Your precious Holy Spirit. Thank You for choosing me to be a part of Your plan. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Attachments:

06 May 2020 07:38 #2348 by DrMike
Line up Your Heart

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“...The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart” (1 Samuel 16:7, NIV)

When the Lord looks at your heart, what does He see? Everyone has an outer life and an inner life. The outer life is our public life that everyone can see. The inner life is made up of your thoughts, your attitudes and your motives. Only you and God know what’s going on inside. Too many people go around today pretending, acting one way, yet on the inside they’re thinking something totally different. Their heart and their actions don’t line up. But we have to understand that God looks at the inside. We can fool a lot of people, but we can’t fool God. God would rather us be open and honest than to go through life pretending or trying to be something that we aren't.

Today, take inventory of what’s going on inside of you. Are you at peace? Are you overlooking offenses? Do you believe the best in people? Do your heart and actions line up? If not, submit your ways to the Lord and ask Him to give you an undivided heart so that you can be pleasing to Him all the days of your life!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Dear Father, I humbly come before You today and ask that You search the deep places of my heart. Show me if there is any area where I need to line up my heart and actions. Help me to be authentic in You today. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

08 May 2020 08:24 #2349 by DrMike
Finish Strong!

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“...Run in such a way as to get the prize” (1 Corinthians 9:24, NIV)

Oftentimes, when we have a dream in our heart, we start off strong. We head down the path toward our goal, and we’re so excited! But along the way, we hit some roadblocks and encounter some adversity. Many times, people will just give up and take the easy way out. But we have to remember, it’s not how we start that counts; it’s how we finish. Anybody can be fired up at the beginning, but I’m encouraging you to stick with it until the end! Have the determination to go all the way through. Don’t stop at the halfway mark just because times are tough. Don’t quit because you don’t see anything happening. The scripture tells us not to walk by sight, but to walk by faith.

Today, if there’s a dream in your heart, something you’re believing for — a relationship to turn around, a business opportunity or to overcome an addiction — keep pursuing it! Run your race to win the prize! Don’t settle until you see the fullness of what God has placed in your heart. As you stand strong in your faith, I believe God will pour out His favor and blessing upon you, and you will see the victory He has in store for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Heavenly Father, today I choose to stand strong in You. I set my focus on Your promises and choose to run my race with conviction. I let go of the past by faith today and press forward into the destiny You have in store for me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Attachments:

11 May 2020 08:37 #2350 by DrMike
Change Your Life

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind...” (Romans 12:2, NIV)

If you watch television for any length of time, it won’t be long before you see products and pills advertised to make you thinner, smarter, younger looking, more successful and ultimately claim to change your life. But the truth is all you need in order to change your life is already in your hand. God has given you the ability and the power to be transformed into the person He created you to be.

I heard somebody said, “Sight has to do with what we can see, but vision has to do with what we can be.” The reason some people are stuck at the same level is because their vision is limited. They don’t see themselves growing, increasing, being promoted or getting healthier. All they see is more of the same. More lack. More struggle. More defeat. They’re producing what they’re seeing.

Friend, don’t let that be you! Instead, let the Word of God wash over you and renew your thinking. See yourself the way God sees you. See yourself rising higher. See yourself becoming stronger, healthier and wiser. Change the picture you have of your life, and you will change your life. See yourself the way God sees you and receive the wonderful blessings He has in store for your future!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, thank You for the seed of the Word which will not return void in my life. I receive Your truth which sets me free. Help me to see my life the way You see it so I can boldly embrace the blessings You have in store for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.801 seconds