BOUNTIFUL BASKETS FOOD CO-OP AT THE MOUNTAIN RESOURCE CENTER

14 Apr 2018 05:53 #111 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning everyone!! It's another Bountiful Saturday! It's going to be a bit chilly out today, so layer up! :) Another light day, so we'll probably be ready early again. Volunteer time is 12:30pm and pickup is at 1:30pm in the upper parking lot of the Mountain Resource Center. Please remember to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. Have a great morning and we'll see you soon!! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Apr 2018 21:21 #112 by elkcreekgeek
Yay it's Monday. lol At least there's Bountiful Baskets! :) Available add-ons are roma tomatoes, mangoes, and strawberries. Contributions are open until tomorrow night. Get it while it's hot! :)
bountifulbaskets.org/

28 Apr 2018 06:41 #113 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning everyone! Should be a pretty nice day for distribution...hopefully the rain holds off. I managed to crack a rib last weekend, so if anyone is feeling the urge to volunteer, that's probably why. :) It's another light day and we should finish early. Volunteer time is 12:30pm and pickup is at 1:30pm at the Mountain Resource Center. Please remember to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. Have a great morning and we'll see you soon! :)

07 May 2018 12:52 #114 by elkcreekgeek
Hey, it's another Bountiful Monday!! :) The website is live and contributions are open until tomorrow night around 11pm. We have cases of strawberries and pineapples for add-ons this time around. Distribution will be this Saturday at the Mountain Resource Center. As an added bonus, I'll have these seven new foster pups with me on Saturday. Am I bribing you with puppy kisses? Yes...yes I am. :) Have a great week!!

08 May 2018 19:05 #115 by elkcreekgeek
Four hours left to contribute! :)

12 May 2018 05:07 #116 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning everybody!! It's a great day for Bountiful Baskets! :) Volunteer time is 12:30pm and pickup is 1:30pm in the upper lot of the Mountain Resource Center. Please remember to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. Have a great morning and...yes...there will be puppies. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

12 May 2018 10:31 #117 by ScienceChic

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

21 May 2018 13:10 #118 by elkcreekgeek
Happy Monday everyone!! The website is live, contributions are open, and fresh produce is calling your name. :) Add-ons this distribution are Mangoes, Bananas, and Kale. Contributions will close tomorrow (Tuesday) night at 11pm, and distribution will be this Saturday at the Mountain Resource Center. And yes, there will be puppies again, though not as many because a couple have been adopted! YAY! Have a great week and we'll see you Saturday! :)

contributions2.bountifulbaskets.org/

22 May 2018 12:42 #119 by elkcreekgeek
Heads up everyone!! Our vendor just gave us a couple great, last minute deals on add-ons. 20 lbs of Clementines for $20.75 (wow!) and 16 lbs of Apricots for $40.50. They're both up on the website now. If you want one of these deals, but already contributed, let me know as I haven't contributed yet and can add them to mine. :) 

Don't forget...contributions close tonight at 11pm.

26 May 2018 05:28 #120 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning everyone!! It's going to be a beautiful day! Everyone's out of town for the three day weekend, so it's also going to be a light distribution day. Assuming the truck is on time the volunteers will have the baskets ready by 1pm, so feel free to show up early. :) Please remember to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in.

For our wonderful volunteers, our time is still 12:30 and I will have the whole Super Seven foster puppy litter with me again. You'll be amazed how much they've grown in two weeks. :)

Hope you all have a great morning! See you soon! :)

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds