BOUNTIFUL BASKETS FOOD CO-OP AT THE MOUNTAIN RESOURCE CENTER

13 Nov 2017 15:54 #81 by elkcreekgeek
Happy Bountiful Monday everyone! It's my favorite time of year for BB, when our participants fill the Mountain Resource Center pantry with healthy food so the less fortunate in our community can have a Bountiful Thanksgiving too! I'll be donating an extra basket...I know everyone can't do that, but please consider giving what you can. And just in time we are starting to expand our add-on offerings...we've got fingerling potatoes, mixed hard-shell squash, red rome apples, zucchini, Colorado russet potatoes, and pineapples!

Contributions will be open until Tuesday night around 10pm for distribution this Saturday at noon at the MRC. As always, let me know if you can't make it and I can hold your basket for you and get it to you when you're available. Have wonderful week and we'll see you on Saturday! :)

contributions1.bountifulbaskets.org/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Nov 2017 21:11 #82 by elkcreekgeek
Last minute contribution time! One hour to go. :)

18 Nov 2017 06:35 #83 by elkcreekgeek
Good (chilly November) morning everyone! Make sure to bundle up today. Volunteer time is 11am, and distribution is from 12 to 12:20pm in the upper parking lot of the Mountain Resource Center. Please bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. Stay warm and we'll see you in a few hours! :)

27 Nov 2017 14:48 #84 by elkcreekgeek
Hello again everyone! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I know some local families in need did thanks to your wonderful generosity as we filled the MRC pantry with fresh produce again last distribution. Give yourselves pats on the backs, you deserve it. :)

Contributions are open on the site again, and will stay open until tomorrow (Tuesday) night at around 10pm. Add-ons this week are mixed hard-shell squash, red rome apples, grapefruit, sweet potatoes, and russet potatoes. Distribution will take place this Saturday at the Mountain Resource Center at noon (11am volunteer time.)

Have a great week! See you Saturday! :)

28 Nov 2017 21:53 #85 by elkcreekgeek

02 Dec 2017 05:31 #86 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning everyone! Looks like it will be a nice but brisk day out there today. We'll be missing some of our usual volunteers today, and I'm going to be in a hurry to get back to the adoption fair in Evergreen, so if you've been thinking about volunteering....today would be a great day! :)

Volunteer time is 11:00am and distribution will be from 12:00pm to 12:20pm in the upper parking lot of the Mountain Resource Center. Please remember to bring a printed or digital copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. Have a wonderful morning and we'll see you soon! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

11 Dec 2017 12:35 #87 by elkcreekgeek
Happy Monday everyone!! The website is live and contributions will be open until tomorrow (Tuesday) night around 10pm. Add-ons for this week include: Extra large navel oranges, basil, limes, honeycrisp apples, Texas grapefruit, and russet potatoes. Distribution will be this Saturday at the Mountain Resource Center at noon. This will be our last chance to donate to the pantry before Christmas...I hope you're all in a giving mood. Have a wonderful week!! :)
contributions1.bountifulbaskets.org/

12 Dec 2017 21:32 #88 by elkcreekgeek
Last distribution of the year!

16 Dec 2017 09:15 #89 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning everyone! It's another chilly day, but looks like the snow should hold off until we're done. Volunteer time is 11am and pickup is from 12-12:20pm. Please remember to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. Have a great morning....see you in a couple hours! :)

16 Dec 2017 09:45 #90 by elkcreekgeek
Just got news that the truck is running late, so distribution will be pushed back 30 minutes.

Time to create page: 0.560 seconds