BOUNTIFUL BASKETS FOOD CO-OP AT THE MOUNTAIN RESOURCE CENTER

25 Jul 2016 12:43 #51 by elkcreekgeek
Happy Monday everyone!! Hope you all had a great weekend! It's contribution time again, and it will be open until tomorrow (Tuesday) night at 10pm. As usual, we have some great add-ons for this distribution:

Honeycrisp Apples - 40 Lb case - Product of Chile
(Max 5)
$38.50 ea

Asian Pears - 20 Lb case - Product of USA
(Max 5)
$22.00 ea

Pluots - 28 Lb case - Product of USA
(Max 5)
$19.50 ea

Grill Pack - Hoping for Crimini Mushroom, Asparagus, Pineapple, Green Chiles, Red and Green Bell Peppers, Yellow Squash, Zucchin
(Max 5)
$19.00 ea

Summer Snack Pack - Hoping for Pluot, Plum, Apple Pear, Red Grapes, Sugar Snap Peas, Banana, Apple, Valencia Orange, Celery
(Max 5)
$18.50 ea

Mexican Pack - Hoping for Tomatillo, Avocado, Green and Jalapeno and Pasilla Chile, Key Lime, Garlic, Green and Yellow Onion
(Max 5)
$10.50 ea

ORGANIC Coconut Oil with scent (less processed) - 1/2 gallon expeller pressed in a glass jar
(Max 5)
$20.50 ea

Assorted Bread Pack (4 loaves English Muffin Bread, 1 Jalapeno Cheddar Baguette)
(Max 5)
$10.00 ea

Flour Tortilla Pack - Five dozen flour tortillas: 1 doz 12 in., 2 doz 8 in, 2 doz 6 in.
(Max 5)
$10.00 ea

Sourdough Bread - 5 - 20 oz. loaves, naturally leavened
(Max 5)
$10.00 ea

Baklava Granola Contains NUTS: Oats, Honey, Honey Powder, Brown Sugar, Coconut Oil, Macadamia Pieces, Pecan Pieces, Walnut Piece
(Max 5)
$10.00 ea

ORGANIC Multigrain Bread with Omega-3 - 5 loaves - Contains Wheat and manufactured in a facility with nuts
(Max 5)
$12.75 ea

Some items will go quick, so the earlier you contribute the more will be available. Have a great week and we'll see you on Saturday. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jul 2016 13:02 #52 by elkcreekgeek
Don't forget...contribution time ends tonight at 10pm. :)

30 Jul 2016 10:22 #53 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning everyone! Shaping up to be another beautiful Summer Saturday out there. Nice day for distribution. We have 20 conventional, 2 organic, and 22 add-ons. Volunteer time is 11:30am (I'll be there at 11:15) and pick-up time is 12:30pm. Please remember to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. Have a great morning and we'll see you soon! :)

08 Aug 2016 12:42 #54 by elkcreekgeek
!! IMPORTANT UPDATE !! IMPORTANT UPDATE !!

Bountiful Baskets is in transition...switching to all new vendors. Therefore, there will be no distribution this Saturday at the Conifer site. They're running test sites in a few states at a time to try out the new vendors, and we'll let you know if/when Conifer is chosen for this. Otherwise, stay tuned here, to the main website, and watch your email and we'll let you know when we're back in full swing. Exciting stuff...I've seen some pics of the test baskets and they look great!

So go on a road trip, go camping, spend some time with the kids...you deserve it! :)

01 Nov 2016 08:41 #55 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning everyone. The co-op is working hard finding new vendors and we hope to have baskets in Conifer again soon. In the meantime, they are offering maple syrup and granola on the website to be delivered by USPS. Their real, organic maple syrup is the best I've ever tasted, and the granola is fantastic in a bowl of cereal. I will update you all as soon as I have definitive info on getting our site up and running again. Have a wonderful day!!
www.bountifulbaskets.org/

06 Dec 2016 06:22 #56 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning everybody! I hope you're all doing well during this Holiday season! I have no updates on the co-op, other than to say that Sally and Tanya will be back to working hard to find us new distributors come the new year. I'm sure I'll have more info in January and I will pass it on as soon as I get it.

What I really wanted to mention today is that it's Colorado Gives Day. As most of you know, our incredible BB participants usually fill up the Mountain Resource Center pantry around Thanksgiving and Christmas so some of our less fortunate neighbors can have a nourishing, healthy meal or two during what should be a time of celebration.

They're obviously not receiving their usual Bounty this year, so I thought I'd come around and guilt us all into maybe stopping by and dropping off whatever we can spare. ;) Better yet, if any of you have anything to give but can't make it to the MRC, let me know and I'll come to you. Probably not over the next couple days, since the snows about to fly, but I will happily make the rounds once things clear up. Just respond to this post, message me, text me at 303-349-8276, or email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I'm a little busy with my foster pups right now, so if I don't get back to you right away just be patient...I promise I'll respond as soon as I can. And if anybody has any other ideas on how to get the MRC more donations, please let me know.

Thank you so much in advance. You're all incredibly wonderful and I know there are folks in need who will have much happier holidays because of our efforts. Bundle up, have a wonderful day, and I'll talk to you all soon! :)

09 Jan 2017 12:09 #57 by elkcreekgeek
They're running sites all around us this week: Kansas, Nebraska, Utah, Arizona, and a few other states. We're getting closer!! They still have granola delivered by USPS if anyone's interested.
www.bountifulbaskets.org/

13 Jun 2017 22:50 - 13 Jun 2017 22:52 #58 by elkcreekgeek
EXCITING FREAKING NEWS!! BOUNTIFUL BASKETS HAS COME BACK TO COLORADO!!
Only in Yuma and Kit Carson so far, but we are getting close my dearly missed friends! WE ARE GETTING CLOSE!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MyMountainTown

14 Jun 2017 07:50 #59 by MyMountainTown

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

15 Sep 2017 13:19 #60 by elkcreekgeek
OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! I just talked to Sally with BB and guess what! WE'RE RUNNING A TEST SITE NEXT WEEKEND!! I'll have details soon! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MyMountainTown

Time to create page: 0.567 seconds