BOUNTIFUL BASKETS FOOD CO-OP AT THE MOUNTAIN RESOURCE CENTER

08 Jan 2018 21:51 #91 by elkcreekgeek
Hello everyone and Happy New Year!! Sorry for the late post. Contributions are open on the website until tomorrow (Tuesday) night around 10pm. Add-ons include: blackberries, cara cara pink oranges, asian pears, and russet potatoes.

Our first distribution of the year will be this Saturday, the 13th at the Mountain Resource Center at noon. It's been a long break and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again and stocking up on fresh produce. Have a great week and we'll see you then! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jan 2018 09:31 #92 by elkcreekgeek
*IMPORTANT NOTICE*

Hey everyone, we've had a couple people not being able to log in and not receiving emails. Looks like the problem is just with people who log in with an aol email address. For some reason, aol is blocking all of our emails. So if you're using an aol address, please go to the site and create a new account with a non-aol address (gmail, etc.). We realize this is a pain, but we have no control over it, though we have asked aol to fix the problem and will let you know if they can. Sorry for the confusion...please let me know if you have any questions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

13 Jan 2018 06:38 #93 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning everyone!! Looks like a clear but chilly day for distribution. Volunteer time is 11am and pickup is at noon in the upper parking lot of the Mountain Resource Center. Please remember to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. Have a Lovey morning and we'll see you in a few hours. :)

(Lovey is the name of the new foster pup we're picking up this afternoon btw) ;)

16 Jan 2018 21:48 #94 by elkcreekgeek
! IMPORTANT UPDATE !

Well folks, we're having vendor issues again. BOO! FreshPack got a new CEO over the holidays and he's not nearly as interested in working with us as the last one. So, we're vendor shopping again.

Sally and Tanya are doing everything they can to keep our site running during the transition, but FreshPack is making us change our routes, so our week and time is changing (for now.)

For the time being, Conifer will be a B Week site, and distribution will take place at 12:30pm. We're on B Week now, but we didn't get the changes soon enough, so we will not have another distribution until February 3rd. So sorry for the inconvenience, but it is what it is, and they'll find another vendor soon considering all the experience they recently got doing just that.

Again, next distribution will be on February 3rd at 12:30pm, meaning contributions will be January 29th and 30th.

See you next month! :)

29 Jan 2018 13:04 #95 by elkcreekgeek
* IMPORTANT UPDATE !! TIME CHANGE!! *

Hello everybody!! I hope you're all having a Monday that falls somewhere between fine and dandy! It's (finally) contribution time again, and we have another time change (this one's my fault. sad face) I thought the new times were pickup times, but turns out they're volunteer times. Soooo, volunteer time will be 12:30pm and pickup will be at 1:30pm. Sorry about my confusion (double sad face).

Hopefully our wonderful add-on options this week will help you forgive me: We have white pearl onions, roma tomatoes, basil, table carrots, and honeycrisp apples.

Contributions will be open until tomorrow (Tuesday) night at 10pm-ish, and distribution will be this Saturday at the Mountain Resource Center at ahem 1:30pm. Have a fantabulous week and we'll see you then!

Remember, to err is human, to forgive divine. Be divine friends, be divine. ;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mountain-News-Events

29 Jan 2018 19:41 #96 by elkcreekgeek
Heads up! An email just went through stating the deadline is today. It's not, still Tuesday. Cerebral flatulence is contagious! :)

02 Feb 2018 19:05 #97 by elkcreekgeek
Happy Friday Basketeers!! We've got a light day tomorrow. If you've been debating with yourself about volunteering or not, go ahead and take the day off. Or don't, we do have a good time. :) Please be at the Mountain Resource Center by 12:30pm if you do want to volunteer, and pickup is at 1:30pm for everybody else. Also please remember to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in.

Have a wonderful night and we'll see you tomorrow!!

12 Feb 2018 15:16 #98 by elkcreekgeek
Good afternoon everyone! It's contribution time again and the website is live! Add-ons this week are honeycrisp apples, blueberries, russet potatoes, and mangoes. Contributions are open until tomorrow (Tuesday) night at around 10pm, and distribution will be this Saturday at 1:30pm and the Mountain Resource Center (volunteer time at 12:30pm) Please spread the word so we can get our basket count up and get that extra basket item! Thanks and have a great week!! :)

13 Feb 2018 21:20 #99 by elkcreekgeek
About an hour left for those last minute contributions! :)

17 Feb 2018 11:14 #100 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning everyone! Sorry for the late post. A little breezy out there today, but pretty nice for February. :) Volunteer time is 12:30pm and distribution is from 1:30 to 1:50pm. Please remember to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. See you soon! :)

Time to create page: 0.551 seconds