BOUNTIFUL BASKETS FOOD CO-OP AT THE MOUNTAIN RESOURCE CENTER

04 Jun 2018 17:13 #121 by elkcreekgeek
Hello everyone!! Bountiful Baskets contributions are once again open, and we have Blueberries, Basil, and Roma Tomatoes for add-ons. :) The website will be live until tomorrow (Tuesday) night around 11pm, and distribution will be this Saturday at the Mountain Resource Center at 1:30pm. Have a great week and we'll see you then! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jun 2018 10:23 #122 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning everyone! BEAUTIFUL day to pick up your baskets today. Volunteer time is 12:30 and pickup is at 1:30, but we'll be ready by 1:00 if you want to show up early. Don't forget to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. See you soon! :)

09 Jun 2018 12:40 #123 by elkcreekgeek
Never mind on showing up early. Truck is running over an hour late. We should be ready by 2:00.

18 Jun 2018 14:44 #124 by elkcreekgeek
Happy Monday everyone!! Contributions are open and the website is live! Add-ons for this distribution are Peaches, local Spinach, and local Collards. Contributions will be open until tomorrow (Tuesday) night around 11pm for distribution this Saturday at the Mountain Resource Center at 1:30pm. Have a great week and we'll see you Saturday! :)

19 Jun 2018 21:01 #125 by elkcreekgeek
Two hours left to contribute! If you can't make it during the distribution window, let me know and I'll hold your basket for you until we can meet. :)

02 Jul 2018 15:22 #126 by elkcreekgeek
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! EARLY DEADLINE!!

Hey everyone, the deadline for contributions this week is TUESDAY AT 1:00PM. The website is live right now, and we have BASIL, BLUEBERRIES, and ROMA TOMATOES for add-ons. Distribution will be this Saturday at the Mountain Resource Center. Again, the contribution deadline is Tuesday at 1pm, due to the holiday, so contribute now before you forget and it's too late. Have a great week and we'll see you Saturday. :)

03 Jul 2018 09:15 #127 by elkcreekgeek
DON'T FORGET!! CONTRIBUTION DEADLINE IS TODAY AT 1:00PM!!

03 Jul 2018 14:54 #128 by elkcreekgeek
HEADS UP EVERYONE!! CONTRIBUTIONS ARE BACK OPEN!! Our deadline has been extended to 4:15pm! There weren't enough contributions to justify a full truck route, so Sally and Tanya put their plans on hold for a few hours to let folks get those last minute contributions in. Get it while it's hot!! :)

07 Jul 2018 07:44 #129 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning Basketeers!! It's going to be a beautiful day for distribution...80 degrees and mostly sunny. We've got better numbers than we've seen in a while, including THREE new participants! Yay! If you've been thinking about volunteering, today would be a great day for it. :) Volunteer time is 12:30pm (I'll be there around 12:15) and the pick-up window is between 1:30 and 1:50pm in the upper parking lot of the wonderful Mountain Resource Center. Please remember to bring a digital or printed copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. Have a WONDERFUL morning and we'll see you in a few hours! :)

16 Jul 2018 16:44 #130 by elkcreekgeek
It's another Bountiful Monday!! Contributions will be open until tomorrow (Tuesday) night at approx 11pm. Add-ons this week are Blackberries, Yellow Peaches, Local Corn, and Round Tomatoes. Distribution will be this Saturday at the Mountain Resource Center. If you can't make it during the 1:30pm-1:50pm window, let me know and I'll hold your basket for you until we can meet. Just as a reminder, we distribute in the upper parking lot of the Mountain Resource Center, right next to the pantry. I have a key to the pantry if anyone wants to donate some or all of a basket or add-on. The MRC pantry feeds over 150 local families in need, and they are ALWAYS short of fresh fruits and vegetables. Just let us volunteers know at distribution if you would like to donate and we'll take care of it for you. Thank you so much, have a GREAT week, and we'll see you Saturday! :)

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds