BOUNTIFUL BASKETS FOOD CO-OP AT THE MOUNTAIN RESOURCE CENTER

26 Mar 2019 17:56 #161 by elkcreekgeek
Hey all, sorry I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. The website is live and contributions are open until 11pm tonight. We have Valencia Oranges, Bananas, Pineapples, and Mangoes for add-ons. Have a great week! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Mar 2019 11:59 #162 by elkcreekgeek
It's distribution day! :) Volunteer time is 12:30 and pickup is at 1:30, but we'll probably be ready around 1:00 so feel free to show up early. We're in the upper parking lot of the Mountain Resource Center. Please remember to bring a digital or printed copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. See you soon!

08 Apr 2019 16:50 #163 by elkcreekgeek
Happy Bountiful Monday everyone! The website is live and contributions will be open until tomorrow (Tuesday) night. We have Tangerines and Organic Bartlett Pears for add-ons. Please spread the word! See you Saturday! :)

www.bountifulbaskets.org

22 Apr 2019 13:58 #164 by elkcreekgeek
Strawbapples!! ;) We're so lucky to have this resource in our community. Please spread the word.

www.bountifulbaskets.org

27 Apr 2019 10:10 #165 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning everyone! Beautiful day today! Volunteer time is 1230 and pickup is at 130. Please remember to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. See you soon! :)

07 May 2019 06:48 #166 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning everyone! Sorry I missed you yesterday, crazy Monday! Contributions are open until tonight. Unfortunately all the strawberries are spoken for, but we still have Navel Oranges and Yukon Potatoes for add-ons. Really good price on the potatoes! Get them while they're hot! Distribution will be this Saturday at the Mountain Resource Center. Have a great week and we'll see you then! :)

10 May 2019 19:45 #167 by elkcreekgeek
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Hey everyone, looks like Conifer distribution has been cancelled this week for low numbers. Everyone's busy with graduations. For those who contributed, you will not need to contribute again for distribution on the 25th. I'll make another announcement then. Here's the official email:

Dear Conifer Participants,

Your site is pushed to next cycle due to not meeting the vendor's minimum order.

Not to worry! Your basket and items will push forward to next cycle so that you may have an amazing basket! You will not need to participate again next cycle - we will push your items forward to the next distribution in two weeks. Let your friends and neighbors know to join you for next cycle's delivery!

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Best,
Sally & Tanya

20 May 2019 15:24 #168 by elkcreekgeek
Happy Snowy Monday Everyone! Nice to get some more fire quenching moisture, and looks like it should clear up and be nice again by this weekend. Contributions are open on the website until tomorrow (Tuesday) night, and we have Peaches, Blueberries, Mangoes, and Pineapples for add-ons. For those who contributed for the cancelled distribution on the 10th, your basket and add-ons should still be on your account from then. Please check the website to verify and let me know if not so I can contact Sally/Tanya. And please spread the word so we can get our numbers up, the more participants we have the more items we get in the baskets. Have a great week, stay warm, and we'll see you on Saturday! :)

21 May 2019 19:48 #169 by elkcreekgeek
Still time to get those last minute contributions in! :)

25 May 2019 10:53 #170 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning everyone! Another beautiful distribution day! Volunteer time is 12:30 and pick-up is at 1:30. Please remember to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. Quick note for volunteers: The Mountain Resource Center is cleaning their parking lots today. They won't be done until 12:30, so don't show up early today. Enjoy the rest of your morning and we'll see you soon! :)

Time to create page: 0.572 seconds