BOUNTIFUL BASKETS FOOD CO-OP AT THE MOUNTAIN RESOURCE CENTER

Replied by elkcreekgeek on topic BOUNTIFUL BASKETS FOOD CO-OP AT THE MOUNTAIN RESOURCE CENTER

IMPORTANT NEWS!! ORGANIC OPTION NOW AVAILABLE!! :)

Good morning everyone! Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I needed to confirm the exciting news: We FINALLY have the organic option back! That's right, you can upgrade to a 100% certified organic basket for just an extra $11. I've had many, many requests for this, so please spread the word.

We also have some great add-ons this time around: Cinderella Pumpkins, Decorative Gourds, Bartlett Pears, and Delicate Squash.

Contributions are open until TONIGHT (Tuesday night) at 11pm for distribution this Saturday at the Mountain Resource Center. Have a great week, see you on Saturday! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: MyMountainTown
08 Oct 2019 06:22 #191

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by MountainWelcomeCrew on topic BOUNTIFUL BASKETS FOOD CO-OP AT THE MOUNTAIN RESOURCE CENTER

Thank you for sharing the great news about the organic option availability elkcreekgeek!

For all who are interested in signing up to participate, here is the link: contributions2.bountifulbaskets.org/

Enjoy those fresh fruits and veggies!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elkcreekgeek
Last edit: 08 Oct 2019 13:23 by MountainWelcomeCrew.
08 Oct 2019 13:23 #192

Replied by elkcreekgeek on topic BOUNTIFUL BASKETS FOOD CO-OP AT THE MOUNTAIN RESOURCE CENTER

Only a few hours left to contribute! :)
08 Oct 2019 19:45 #193

Good morning! I have to go to Morrison today to get baskets, so we won't be needing any volunteers. Pick-up time is still 1:30, but I'll probably be ready early. I'll post here when I'm all set up. See you soon! :)
12 Oct 2019 10:04 #194

Time to create page: 0.437 seconds