BOUNTIFUL BASKETS FOOD CO-OP AT THE MOUNTAIN RESOURCE CENTER

08 Oct 2019 06:22 #191 by elkcreekgeek
IMPORTANT NEWS!! ORGANIC OPTION NOW AVAILABLE!! :)

Good morning everyone! Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I needed to confirm the exciting news: We FINALLY have the organic option back! That's right, you can upgrade to a 100% certified organic basket for just an extra $11. I've had many, many requests for this, so please spread the word.

We also have some great add-ons this time around: Cinderella Pumpkins, Decorative Gourds, Bartlett Pears, and Delicate Squash.

Contributions are open until TONIGHT (Tuesday night) at 11pm for distribution this Saturday at the Mountain Resource Center. Have a great week, see you on Saturday! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: MyMountainTown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Oct 2019 13:23 - 08 Oct 2019 13:23 #192 by MountainWelcomeCrew
Thank you for sharing the great news about the organic option availability elkcreekgeek!

For all who are interested in signing up to participate, here is the link: contributions2.bountifulbaskets.org/

Enjoy those fresh fruits and veggies!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elkcreekgeek

08 Oct 2019 19:45 #193 by elkcreekgeek
Only a few hours left to contribute! :)

12 Oct 2019 10:04 #194 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning! I have to go to Morrison today to get baskets, so we won't be needing any volunteers. Pick-up time is still 1:30, but I'll probably be ready early. I'll post here when I'm all set up. See you soon! :)

21 Oct 2019 17:20 - 21 Oct 2019 17:21 #195 by elkcreekgeek
200th post!

Just another Basket Monday - Susanna Hoffs

Hope you all enjoyed the weekend, ours was fantastic! And now it's Bountiful Time! :) The website is live and contributions will be open until tomorrow (Tuesday) night at 11pm. Unfortunately, the organic option did not pan out, but we have our fingers crossed for the near future. Add-ons are Honeycrisp Apples, Pineapples, and Tangerines. Distribution is this Saturday at the Mountain Resource Center. Please, please spread the word, our numbers were pretty low last time. Thank you so much and have a great week! :)

www.bountifulbaskets.org

22 Oct 2019 18:13 #196 by elkcreekgeek
Attachments:

26 Oct 2019 11:27 #197 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning everyone, and a beautiful morning! :) Volunteer time is 12:30 and pick-up is at 1:30, in the upper parking lot of the Mountain Resource Center, but we'll probably be ready early. Please remember to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. See you soon! :)

04 Nov 2019 14:48 #198 by elkcreekgeek
Happy Bountiful Monday everyone!! It's contribution time again and the website will be live until tomorrow (Tuesday) at 10pm. Add-ons this time are Persimmons, Tangerines, Organic Rainbow Carrots, and Local Gala Apples. Distribution will be this Saturday at the Mountain Resource Center.

The holidays are upon us, as is the cold weather. The Mountain Resource Center pantry helps ~75 local families a week and they are always in need of fresh fruits and vegetables. If you would like to donate a basket or add-on item, just contribute on the website, let me know, and I'll make sure they get it. :)

Have a great week! See you Saturday!

www.bountifulbaskets.org

05 Nov 2019 17:27 #199 by elkcreekgeek
Don't forget to contribute! Only 7 baskets so far! :( Website closes at 10pm tonight because of the time change. If you can't get your basket on Saturday, let me know and I'll hold it for you. :)

09 Nov 2019 06:02 - 09 Nov 2019 06:14 #200 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning everyone!! 70° today! Baskets should be ready around 1pm. Wear your swim trunks...and don't forget a towel!! :)

Time to create page: 0.582 seconds