BOUNTIFUL BASKETS FOOD CO-OP AT THE MOUNTAIN RESOURCE CENTER

08 Jun 2019 09:14 #171 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning! It's distribution day! :) We'll be in the upper parking lot of the Mountain Resource Center, volunteer time is 12:30 and pickup starts at 1:30. Please remember to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. See you soon! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jun 2019 17:46 #172 by elkcreekgeek
Contributions close tonight, Strawberries, Blueberries, and Nectarines for add-ons! :)

22 Jun 2019 10:36 #173 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning everyone! Distribution day is here again, hopefully the rain holds off for us. Volunteer time is 12:30 and pickup begins at 1:30, but we'll probably be ready early as usual. Please remember to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. See you soon! :)

01 Jul 2019 17:14 #174 by elkcreekgeek
Hey hey, it's contribution day! :) We have White Peaches, Tomatoes, and Colorado Cilantro for add-ons. The website will be live until tomorrow (Tuesday) night at 11pm.

I spoke to the new pantry manager at the Mountain Resource Center and she wanted me to extend a thank you to everyone who has donated Bountiful Baskets produce to the pantry. They have about 75 families a week who depend on the pantry, and fresh produce is few and far between.

As a reminder, I have a key to the pantry, so if anyone would like to contribute for an extra basket or add-on item for donation just let me know and I'll make sure they get it. Also, if you would like to just contribute a basket for a donation but can't make it to distribution, again just let me know and I'll take care of everything for you.

Thank you so much! I love this community! :)

02 Jul 2019 18:30 #175 by elkcreekgeek
Contributions are open until 11pm tonight! (Only six baskets so far.)

02 Jul 2019 22:17 #176 by elkcreekgeek
45 minutes left for those last minute contributions!

06 Jul 2019 09:18 #177 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning all! It's distribution day. :) We've got volunteers covered, so just show up for pick-up at 1:30. Please remember to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. See you soon! :)

29 Jul 2019 16:48 #178 by elkcreekgeek
Happy Monday all!! It's contribution day again and we have Raspberries, Strawberries, and Honeycrisp Apples for add-ons! The website will be live until tomorrow night at 11pm. Tell all your friends! Have a great week and we'll see you Saturday! :)

www.bountifulbaskets.org

30 Jul 2019 17:35 #179 by elkcreekgeek
Contributions are open until 11pm. All add-ons still available! :)

13 Aug 2019 00:17 #180 by elkcreekgeek
Hey everyone, it's Bountiful time again! :) Contributions are open until Tuesday night at 11pm. Add-ons look great: Olathe Colorado Sweet Corn, Mangoes, and Topless Pineapples (so risqué!) Distribution will be this Saturday at the Mountain Resource Center. Spread the word! Have a great week! :)

Time to create page: 0.533 seconds