BOUNTIFUL BASKETS FOOD CO-OP AT THE MOUNTAIN RESOURCE CENTER

13 Aug 2019 18:26 #181 by elkcreekgeek

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Aug 2019 09:11 #182 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning everyone! It's Bountiful Baskets distribution day. :) Volunteer time is 12:30 and pickup starts at 1:30 in the upper parking lot of the Mountain Resource Center. Please bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. Have a great morning and we'll see you soon! :)

26 Aug 2019 15:24 #183 by elkcreekgeek
Hey hey, what do you say...it's Bountiful Monday!! Add-ons look great...get 'em while they last...Honeycrisp Apples, Bananas, Raspberries, and Colorado Peaches. Contributions will be open at www.bountifulbaskets.org until tomorrow (Tuesday) night at 11pm for distribution this Saturday at the Mountain Resource Center. If you can't make it Saturday, let me know and I'll hold your basket for you. Have a great week and please spread the word! :)

27 Aug 2019 18:02 #184 by elkcreekgeek
5 hours left to contribute! :)

31 Aug 2019 06:34 #185 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning everyone!! Looking forward to seeing you all today! If you would like to volunteer, please show up at the Mountain Resource Center, upper parking lot, at 12:30 (the truck and I will be there at 12:15.) Pickup is from 1:30-1:50, but we'll be ready early and staying late as always. :) Please remember to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. Have a great morning...see you soon! :)

09 Sep 2019 13:21 #186 by elkcreekgeek
PICKLING CUCUMBERS!! Hey everyone, it's Bountiful Monday, contributions will be live on the website until tomorrow (Tuesday) night at 11pm. Add-ons are Local PICKLING CUCUMBERS, Blackberries, Nectarines, and Local Lacinato (Tuscan) Kale. Distribution will be this Saturday at the Mountain Resource Center. Have a great week, tell you friends! :) Did I mention PICKLING CUCUMBERS?!!

WWW.BountifulBaskets.ORG

14 Sep 2019 09:37 #187 by elkcreekgeek
PICKLING CUCUMBERS!! lol It's distribution day! Volunteer time is 12:30, and pickup is from 1:30-1:50 in the upper parking lot of the Mountain Resource Center. We should be ready by 1:00, so feel free to show up early. :) Please remember to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. Have a great morning and we'll see you soon!

23 Sep 2019 14:36 #188 by elkcreekgeek
Hello everyone!! It's contribution time again and the website is live. :) Add-ons for this distribution are Honeycrisp Apples, Plums, Strawberries, and Roma Tomatoes! You have until tomorrow (Tuesday) night at 11pm to get your orders in for distribution this Saturday at the Mountain Resource Center. The MRC pantry is always looking for fresh produce to help feed ~75 families in our community. If you would like to order extra to donate, just let me know and I'll make sure they get it. Have a great week and we'll see you Saturday! :)

bountifulbaskets.org/

24 Sep 2019 19:15 #189 by elkcreekgeek
Holy crabapples! Only four hours left!

28 Sep 2019 11:07 #190 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning! It's a beautiful day for baskets! :) Volunteer time is at 12:30 and pick-up starts at 1:30, but we'll probably be ready early. Please remember to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. See you soon! :)

Time to create page: 0.568 seconds