BOUNTIFUL BASKETS FOOD CO-OP AT THE MOUNTAIN RESOURCE CENTER

31 Dec 2018 13:33 #151 by elkcreekgeek
Happy (almost) New Year!! Hope everyone has enjoyed the holidays! Bountiful Baskets is back, and I don't know about you but I have been missing affordable, fresh produce! Add-ons this week are Honeycrisp Apples, Clementines, and Green Kale. Distribution will be this Saturday at the Mountain Resource Center. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!! Have a great week and be safe out there!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jan 2019 18:06 #152 by elkcreekgeek
4 hours left to contribute. :)

05 Jan 2019 11:02 #153 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning everyone. Beautiful day for the first distribution of the year! Volunteer time is 12:30 and pick-up is at 1:30, but there's not many baskets so we should be ready early. Please remember to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. Have a great morning and we'll see you soon! :)

14 Jan 2019 18:22 #154 by elkcreekgeek
Happy Monday everyone!! Hope you're all staying warm. Contributions are open and we have Pink Lady Apples, Oranges, Broccoli, and Roma Tomatoes for add-ons! Distribution will be this Saturday at the Mountain Resource Center. Have a wonderful week!! :)

19 Jan 2019 09:46 #155 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning! It's a little chilly out there today, but the sun is shining! Volunteer time is 12:30, and pick-up is at 1:30. We have a very light day today, so feel free to show up early to get your baskets. Please remember to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. Have a great morning and see you soon! :)

28 Jan 2019 16:18 #156 by elkcreekgeek
Apples, potatoes, and tangerines...oh my! :) Contributions are open and will be until tomorrow night. Distribution will be this Saturday at the Mountain Resource Center. Let me know if you can't make it and I'll hold your basket for you until we can meet. Have a great week!!

02 Feb 2019 10:34 #157 by elkcreekgeek
Happy Groundhog Day everyone! Phil must be right, because it already feels like Spring out there. :) Volunteer time is 12:30 and pick-up is at 1:30, but we'll probably be done early so stay tuned. Please remember to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. See your shadow soon! :)

11 Feb 2019 18:21 #158 by elkcreekgeek
Yay it's a Bountiful Monday!! We have Autumn Glory Apples, Pineapples, and Mangoes for add-ons. Quite the tropical selection for the middle of February! :) Contributions will be open until tomorrow (Tuesday) night and distribution will be this Saturday at the MRC. Let me know if you can't make it on Saturday and I'll hold your basket until we can meet up. Spread the word!! Our numbers have been pretty low lately and I'd hate to lose this wonderful program bringing fresh, affordable produce to our community. If there's anything I can do, or ask our directors to do, to make it a better experience...please let me know. Have a wonderful week and we'll see you on Saturday! :)

bountifulbaskets.org/

16 Feb 2019 10:21 #159 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning everyone! It's distribution day! :) It's a little chilly out there so don't forget a jacket. Volunteer time is 12:30 and pick-up starts at 1:30. Please remember to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. See you soon! :)

11 Mar 2019 17:56 #160 by elkcreekgeek
The website is live for contributions! Blackberries, raspberries, and Yukon potatoes. :)

I realize BB emails haven't been very reliable lately and I'm having a tough time getting it taken care of so I've come up with a solution: Group Text! I'll send out a reminder text to everyone interested on the Monday, Tuesday, and Saturday of distribution week. Something simple like, "Today is Contribution Day!!" or "Bountiful Baskets distribution is today at 1:30pm!". I'll only send texts during reasonable times and of course I won't give your numbers out to anyone else. I would also ask that nobody responds to the texts so we aren't blowing up everyone's phones....a sure fire way to get people to leave the group.

If you'd like to be added to the BB Group Text, just text me your name and number to 303-349-8276.

Please pass this info on to anyone you know of who is not receiving the BB emails, or anyone who might just benefit from an extra reminder. As always, let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks!!

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds