BOUNTIFUL BASKETS FOOD CO-OP AT THE MOUNTAIN RESOURCE CENTER

17 Jul 2018 19:02 #131 by elkcreekgeek
Four hours left to contribute!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jul 2018 22:47 #132 by elkcreekgeek
Hey everyone!! Sorry for the late post, but I am busy busy with last minute adoptions and packing for vacation. It IS a Bountiful Monday, the website is live, and will be until tomorrow (Tuesday) night around 11pm. Add-ons for this week are: Colorado Peaches, Colorado Sweet Corn, and Local Green Beans. Those green beans are awesome, I made a from scratch casserole out of mine and it was fantastic! Almost wish I could stick around to get a case for pickling...almost.

Distribution will be this Saturday in the Mountain Resource Center upper parking lot at 1:30pm. Terry is running the show solo for the first time, so be gentle on her. ;) And if you haven't volunteered in a while, this would be the day. :) Thanks for all you do! I'll be back for the 8-18 distribution...don't have too much fun without me!! ;)

18 Aug 2018 11:17 #133 by elkcreekgeek
Hey everyone!! Sorry for the late post, still catching up from vacation. Looks like we might get some rain today, might want to bring an umbrella for distribution. Volunteer time is 12:30pm and pick-up is at 1:30pm. We'll probably be ready early. Please remember to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. See you soon! :)

27 Aug 2018 20:16 #134 by elkcreekgeek
Happy Monday (night) everyone! It's contribution time again and add-ons look great! We've got cases of Grapefruit, Persian Cucumbers, Local Green Beans, Colorado Peaches, and Pueblo Chiles. :)

Contributions are open until Tuesday night around 11pm for distribution this Saturday at the Mountain Resource Center. Have a great week and we'll see you Saturday! :)

28 Aug 2018 20:56 #135 by elkcreekgeek
Don't forget to contribute!! :) Two hours left!

01 Sep 2018 06:23 #136 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning everyone!! I hope you're all having a great holiday weekend! If not, some fresh and delicious fruits and vegetables should help! :) Distribution is today in the upper parking lot of the Mountain Resource Center. Volunteer time is 12:30pm and pick-up is between 1:30 and 1:50pm. Hopefully the holiday traffic won't be too bad today and the truck will be on time, but watch your emails and this thread just in case. Please remember to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. Have a great morning...see you soon! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

01 Sep 2018 07:36 #137 by ScienceChic

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

10 Sep 2018 22:07 #138 by elkcreekgeek
Hey everyone!! Late post again...sorry. Contributions are open and the website is live!! We have Red Pears, Red Potatoes, and Oranges for add-ons. You can contribute until tomorrow (Tuesday) night around 11pm for distribution this Saturday at the Mountain Resource Center. If you can't make it during the 1:30-1:50pm window, let me know and I'll hold your basket for you until we can meet! :) Have a great week and I'll see you on Saturday!!

11 Sep 2018 19:23 #139 by elkcreekgeek
Don't forget to contribute! Less than four hours left!

15 Sep 2018 10:43 #140 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning everyone!! It's distribution day! :) Volunteer time is 12:30pm, and pick-up is at 1:30pm in the upper lot of the Mountain Resource Center. We have a VERY light day today so, assuming the truck is on time, we should have the baskets ready early. Please remember to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. Have a GREAT rest of the morning and we'll see you soon! :)

Time to create page: 0.531 seconds