BOUNTIFUL BASKETS FOOD CO-OP AT THE MOUNTAIN RESOURCE CENTER

09 Apr 2016 09:27 #31 by MyMountainTown
Thank you for the notice, we've passed it along!

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285
The following user(s) said Thank You: elkcreekgeek

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Apr 2016 06:51 #32 by elkcreekgeek
Good morning!! Sorry I didn't post yesterday...busy day. It is contribution time and we have until tonight at 10pm to reserve some fresh produce and ....we have ham again! Beeler's Bone-In, Uncured, Spiral Cut Ham. So good. Instructions are in posts above, but let me know if you have any questions. We also have some more great add-ons as always:

Green Cabbage - Approx 50 lb - Product of USA
(Max 5)
$14.00 ea

Mango (Red) - 8 Lb case - Product of Mexico
(Max 5)
$8.25 ea

Fuji Apples - 40 Lbs - Product of USA
(Max 5)
$25.00 ea

Pickling Pack - Hoping for Pickling Cucumbers, Dill, Asparagus, Green Beans, Jalapeno Peppers, Onions, Garlic
(Max 5)
$16.50 ea

Lunch Box Pack - Hoping for Rocket Apples, Valencia Oranges, Baby Carrots, Pears, Celery hearts, Sugar Snap Peas, Red Grapes
(Max 5)
$12.50 ea

Cinco de Mayo Pack - Hoping for Avocado, Roma Tomato, Tomatillo, Jalapeno, Serrano, Cilantro, Green Chile, Radish, Garlic, Lem
(Max 5)
$10.00 ea

Flour Tortilla Pack - Five dozen flour tortillas: 1 doz 12 in., 2 doz 8 in, 2 doz 6 in.
(Max 5)
$10.00 ea

Corn Tortilla Chip Pack - 2 Lbs total; 1 Lb Jalapeno Cilantro and 1 Lb Plain. Cut, uncooked and ready to bake or fry.
(Max 5)
$5.50 ea

Tropical Granola - 28 oz - Oats, Honey, Sugar, Coconut oil, dried Pineapple, dried papaya & moreContains Coconut, Macadamia Nut.
(Max 5)
$10.00 ea

Banana Bread - 2 loaves - Ingredients: Bananas, flour, sugar, buttermilk, canola oil, whole eggs, b
(Max 5)
$10.00 ea

ORGANIC Multigrain Bread with Omega-3 - 5 loaves - Contains Wheat and manufactured in a facility with nuts
(Max 5)
$12.75 ea

Detailed info on the website: bountifulbaskets.org/

Tell your friends...the more baskets we contribute for, the better they look! :) Distribution is this Saturday at the Mountain Resource Center. Have a great week and we'll see you Saturday!

22 Apr 2016 18:42 #33 by elkcreekgeek
Happy Friday everyone!! I hope you all had a great week and everyone is dug out of the snow. :) Looks like it will be a nice day for distribution tomorrow...warm and breezy. We'll take it!

We have 27 conventional, 2 organic, and 36 add-ons.

Volunteer time is 11:30am (I'll be there around 11:15) and pickup is between 12:30 and 12:50pm. Please remember to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation (paper or digital) and something to carry your produce home in.

Have a wonderful Friday night and we'll see you tomorrow!

02 May 2016 17:06 #34 by elkcreekgeek
Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a great, snowy weekend. It's contribution time again, and we once again have Beeler's uncured, spiral cut ham on the list. It's nitrate, nitrite, and antibiotic free....and absolutely delicious! Contribution is an $80 deposit, and you will be credited any over-charge at $3.99/lb. You must show up at volunteer time to pick up your ham. Let me know if you have any questions.

As always, there are many more wonderful add-ons:

ORGANIC Heirloom Grape Tomatoes - Approx 10 lb case - Product of Mexico
(Max 10)
$15.00 ea

Personal Watermelons - Approx 35 lb case - Product of Mexico
(Max 5)
$15.00 ea

Kale - Green - 24 bunch case - Product of USA
(Max 5)
$14.50 ea

Onion and Garlic Pack - Hoping for Yellow and Red Onions, Sweet Onion, Shallots, White Garlic, Boiler Onion and Bulb Onion
(Max 5)
$12.50 ea

Salad Pack - Hoping For Cucumbers, Red Onions, Spinach, Kale, Tomato, Avocado, Radish, Green Onions, Almond Slivers, and Cranber
(Max 5)
$12.50 ea

Mothers Day Pack - Hoping for 4 types of mushrooms, Watermelon, Strawberries, Pineapple, Asparagus and Heirloom Organic Grape To
(Max 5)
$18.50 ea

Assorted Bread Pack (4 loaves English Muffin Bread, 1 Jalapeno Cheddar Baguette)
(Max 5)
$10.00 ea

Jalapeno Cheddar Corn Bread Loaves - 2 pack
(Max 5)
$10.00 ea

Sourdough Bread - 5 - 20 oz. loaves, naturally leavened
(Max 5)
$10.00 ea

Sweet Wrap Pack - 8 in. diameter wraps - Approx 20 Count each of chocolate and cinnamon
(Max 5)
$10.00 ea

ORGANIC 100% Honey Whole Wheat Bread - 5 pack
(Max 5)
$12.75 ea

And you can always upgrade to an all-organic basket for an extra $10.

Contributions will be open until tomorrow (Tuesday) night at 10pm, but many of these great items may be spoken for before the day is over....so the sooner the better. Distribution will be this Saturday at the Mountain Resource Center. Spread the word...the more participants we have, the better the baskets look. Have a WONDERFUL week and we'll see you on Saturday! :)

03 May 2016 16:05 #35 by elkcreekgeek
Six hours left to contribute! Don't miss out! :)

06 May 2016 20:45 #36 by elkcreekgeek
Happy Friday night everyone! Hope you all had a WONDERFUL week...as instructed. ;) Tomorrow is distribution and it looks like we might get some rain. Never know up here, but we may be in store for an indoor distribution. We have 29 conventional, 1 organic, and 28 add-ons. Volunteer time is 11:30am (I'll be there around 11:15) and distribution will be from 12:30 to 12:50pm. Please remember to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. Volunteers, bring appropriate clothing just in case....could be cold and wet. See you tomorrow! :)

16 May 2016 13:38 #37 by elkcreekgeek
The piggy pack is back! Very happy about this. The little hams are SO GOOD! All products in this pack are raised humanely and antibiotic-free, with no growth promotants and all vegetarian fed! Comes with 2 pieces of 1/4 Boneless Hams, 4 packages 1# Hickory Smoked Bacon, 1 package 12 oz Apple Wood Smoked Apple Cinnamon Bacon, 1 package 12 oz Garlic Pepper Bacon, 1 package 12 oz Black Forest Bacon, 3-1# packages Bratwurst, and 2-12 oz packages of Big Dogs (hot dogs). $80 and you can pick it up at the normal time.

And, as usual, we have some other great add-ons:

Strawberries - 8 - 1 Lb clamshells - from USA
(Max 5) $14.50 ea

Blueberries - Twelve 6oz Clamshells - Product of USA
(Max 5) $17.00 ea

White Corn - 48 Count - Product of USA
(Max 5) $16.50 ea

Picnic Pack - Hoping for Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, Red Onion, Watermelon, Heirloom Tomatoes, Cabbage ,Potatoes, (Max 5) $14.50 ea

Grill Pack - Hoping for Green Chiles, Portabellini Mushrooms, Brussels Sprouts, White Asparagus, Pineapple, Corn, Green Onions,
(Max 5) $16.50 ea

ORGANIC Coconut Oil with scent (less processed) - 1/2 gallon expeller pressed in a glass jar
(Max 5) $20.50 ea

Cherry Pecan Granola - 28 oz. - Ingredients: Rolled oats, honey, coconut oil, cherries, pecans, pumpkin seeds, flax and more
(Max 5) $10.00 ea

10 pack of Whole Wheat Sourdough par baked pizza rounds - Approx 8 in.
(Max 5) $10.00 ea

Hot Dog and Hamburger Buns - 32 total - buns; Hamburger: 8-Hawaiian, 8-9grain; Hot Dog: 8-Wheat, 8-Onion Brawt
(Max 5) $10.00 ea

Wrap Pack - 12 in. diameter wraps Approx 6 Count each of Chipotle, Spinach, Tomato & Basil, Garlic & Herb
(Max 5) $10.00 ea

Contributions are open until tomorrow (Tuesday) night at 10pm. Distribution will be this Saturday at the Mountain Resource Center. Stay tuned for weather updates. Have a great week! :)

20 May 2016 13:44 #38 by elkcreekgeek
Happy Friday everyone!! Hope you all had a great week. A couple notes for tomorrow's distribution:

First, I was wrong about the Piggy Packs on Monday. You do have to be there at volunteer time to pick them up. So, for the four of us who contributed for Piggy Packs, please show up at 11:30am to get them off the truck. You can stay and help volunteer after, or come back between 12:30 and 12:50pm to pick up your other items. Sorry about the confusion.

Second, I heard there were some issues with the website during contribution time. It worked fine for me, but in case you did have a problem (and I see there are a few people with multiple baskets on the checkout sheets), please let me know so we can work something out.

That's it. Again, volunteer time is 11:30am and pick-up is between 12:30 and 12:50pm. Please remember to bring a copy of your contribution confirmation and something to carry your produce home in. Have a great day and we'll see you tomorrow! :)

30 May 2016 13:14 #39 by elkcreekgeek
Hello Basketeers! I hope you're all enjoying your three day weekend. Please take a moment today to consider our service men and women and the ultimate sacrifice so many of them have made. Then go ahead and enjoy that BBQ...they would want us to.

And don't forget...today is also Bountiful Monday and it's contribution time! Contributions will be open until tomorrow (Tuesday) night at 10pm. And....

We have Piggy Packs again! I think this is the best pork you can get outside of a butcher's shop. Comes with two 1/4 Boneless Hams, four packages 1# Hickory Smoked Bacon, one package 12 oz Apple Wood Smoked Apple Cinnamon Bacon, one package 12 oz Garlic Pepper Bacon, one package 12 oz Black Forest Bacon, two 1# packages Bratwurst, and two 12 oz packages of Big Dogs (hot dogs). All for $80. Try it...you'll like it. But remember, you must show up at volunteer time (11:30am) on Saturday to get your Piggy Packs. Then you can stick around and help volunteer or come back at pickup time (12:30-12:50pm) and get your regular items. Let me know if you have any questions.

Also on this week's contribution list are:

Blackberries - Twelve 6 oz clamshells - Product of Mexico
(Max 5) $17.00 ea

Mangoes - Tommy or Haden variety - Approx 8 lb case - Product of Mexico
(Max 5) $7.25 ea

Salad Pack - Hoping For Romaine Hearts, Cucumber, Red Onion, Spinach, Kale, Tomato, Iceburg, Almond Slivers, Cranberries & Carro
(Max 5) $12.50 ea

Mexican Pack - Hoping for Roma Tomato, Tomatillo, Avocado, Lime, Cilantro, Garlic, Onion, Green & Jalapeno Chiles
(Max 5) $9.50 ea

Agua Fresca Pack - Hoping for Mint, Pineapple, Mango, Hibiscus, Cantaloupe, Tamerindo, Watermelon, Lime, Cucumber, Valencia Oran
(Max 5) $12.50 ea

ORGANIC Coconut Oil with scent (less processed) - 1/2 gallon expeller pressed in a glass jar
(Max 5) $20.50 ea

Tortilla Pack - 5 dz tortillas total - 1 dz 12 in. flour, 2 dz 8 in. flour, 2 dz 6 in. corn
(Max 5) $10.00 ea

Assorted Bread Pack (4 loaves English muffin bread, 1 French baguettes)
(Max 5) $10.00 ea

Baklava Granola Contains NUTS: Oats, Honey, Honey Powder, Brown Sugar, Coconut Oil, Macadamia Pieces, Pecan Pieces, Walnut Piece
(Max 5) $10.00 ea

Artisan Sourdough Variety Pack -1 Country White, 1 Country Wheat, 1 Sundried Tomato Basil, 1 Rosemary
(Max 5) $10.00 ea

ORGANIC Original Sweet 9 Grain Bread - 5 loaves - Contains Wheat. Baked in a facility with nuts.
(Max 5) $12.75 ea

Another great selection and I hope to see lots of you on Saturday. Spread the word....the more participants we have the better the baskets look. Have a great week! :)

31 May 2016 21:08 #40 by elkcreekgeek
One more hour to contribute folks. All the piggy packs, granola, and 9 grain bread has been spoken for, but everything else is still available.

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds