Poll: Are you a smoker

25 May 2011 11:29 #21 by The Dude
Replied by The Dude on topic Poll: Are you a smoker
I can honestly say I will never smoke a cig again. I find the smell of cigarettes whether it be on people or second hand smoke in the air repulsive.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 May 2011 11:56 #22 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Poll: Are you a smoker
I smoked from 1984 to 1995. I quit by rolling my own and just rolled less each day. I have about 4 or 5 cigs a year. I can still have one or two when I am playing cards or out with the gang when I am back in Wisconsin. They just passed the no smoking ordinance in WI last year. I have a few friends that own taverns back there and occasionally allow smoking inside after hours or for private functions. I don't miss the smell on my clothes or on my skin.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

25 May 2011 13:20 #23 by Sunshine Girl

The Dude wrote: I can honestly say I will never smoke a cig again. I find the smell of cigarettes whether it be on people or second hand smoke in the air repulsive.

:wink: ?

BTW, on the poll it said 5 will smoke the green stuff. I want to meet these 5! :biggrin:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

25 May 2011 13:58 #24 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Poll: Are you a smoker
:wave:

25 May 2011 14:07 #25 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Poll: Are you a smoker
O when I retire, I'll be sitting on my deck witha big Johnny, watching life go by for a month or so...

25 May 2011 14:11 #26 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Poll: Are you a smoker

Sunshine Girl wrote: BTW, on the poll it said 5 will smoke the green stuff. I want to meet these 5! :biggrin:

I assumed it meant cloves :wink:
:wave:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

25 May 2011 14:20 - 25 May 2011 21:57 #27 by Sunshine Girl
I think TM and PF will become good friends of mine! :biggrin:

Edited to add: And the Dude too of course!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

25 May 2011 14:22 #28 by The Dude
:Whistle

25 May 2011 15:03 #29 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic Poll: Are you a smoker
Good thread Dude. I have never smoked, but everyone else did in our family. Lost both my parents and sister to cancer from smoking..all three were two packs a day smokers...both parents were 69 when they passed and my sister was 52..thanks for posting this!

25 May 2011 15:07 #30 by The Dude
No problem. I wish I had never smoked. Very sorry for your loss. What is kind of crazy is neither of my parents ever smoked. I guess I picked it up from my older sisters. I am very fortunate my son came along. He gave me a new outlook on life.

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds