Poll: Are you a smoker

28 Dec 2011 17:41 - 28 Dec 2011 19:22 #91 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Poll: Are you a smoker

AspenValley wrote: I can certainly imagine that some people who have quit smoking might rather be smokers if they could do it without risk to their health, etc.

How about E-Cigarettes? No odors, smoke or fire, just blissful nicotine vapors. Of course they are currently all manufactured in unregulated China.

Anyone tried these?

I used to believe I needed a cig to get me moving (inside and out) in the morning. Then I started drinking real strong java.
I quit by rolling my own and rolling a few less each month until I was down to about 5 per day. Then it was easy to stop all together. I hate the smell that clings to your skin and clothes afterwards, but if I am at a party or show, I don't mind as long as there are not 20 people around smoking at the same time. I don't think I was ever really addicted to them so it seems easy to burn one down once in a while.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Dec 2011 19:15 #92 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Poll: Are you a smoker
I was working with a guy up in the mountains today who smoked, and of course, it was my former brand. Haven't had the urge in years and today, well, it was tough not to ask for one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds