Poll: Are you a smoker

27 May 2011 22:17 #41 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Poll: Are you a smoker
Boy can I relate to your post archer. I cannot say how many times in the last 6 months I have stopped myself from buying a pack of Marlboros

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 May 2011 22:48 #42 by Local_Historian
Never smoked, but I lived in second hand smoke until I was 18.

Smoking killed my uncle, who coughed up lung bits in the sink and went upstairs to die in his own bed.

Smoking contributed to the death of my mother, who had a lung transplant in 2003 thanks to all her years of smoking (she smoked from the early 1960s until 1995 when she had to go on oxygen).

My dad quit smoking when mom was pregnant with me.

My sister and her oldest two kids smoke - ack - but my bro in law quit a few years ago.

My kids will never smoke - they learned by example.

28 May 2011 09:51 #43 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Poll: Are you a smoker

vglyman wrote: I smoke because I like it and it calms me. If not I might hurt someone. And quite frankly we all have to die sometime and somehow anyway. But I'm sure now that I've typed that I'll be hit by some jackass driving his SUV way too fast on a slick icy road! And all you self righteous quitters leave me in peace!

You need to quit buddy. I can help you come up with the list of candidates for the "hurt someone". lol

01 Jun 2011 05:34 #44 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Poll: Are you a smoker
vglyman, Please smoke to your hearts content, and enjoy yourself! It's your business!
It pi$$es me off, that the "self righteous quitters" will NOT let U.S. "in peace". I will fight for your RIGHT to smoke, eat, take, whatever you want to yourself, as long as you don't hurt somebody else. And I EXCEPT the government to stay the HELL out of your, mine, and everybodies business. But they know what's best for YOU, you don't!
Besides if smoking is SO BAD, then BAN it!!! HELL NO THEY WILL LOSE ALL THE REVENUE! Screw that sh*t. (Talking about both sides of the government)

17 Jun 2011 06:02 #45 by The Dude
Replied by The Dude on topic Poll: Are you a smoker
So I needed to revive this as I was in Denver yesterday and saw two people on oxygen smoking!! I mean how stupid can someone be?? Do people just not understand what smoking does to the human body? It just amazes me when I hear of or see people who have health issues whether it be with the heart, respritory system and so on still smoke! I guess I will never understand how some people can be so stupid!

17 Jun 2011 06:25 #46 by TPP
Let alone, an open flame, next to OXYGEN.

17 Jun 2011 06:26 #47 by The Dude
Replied by The Dude on topic Poll: Are you a smoker
Yes. I was waiting for one of them blow up!

17 Jun 2011 06:29 #48 by TPP
"Just one more small mint?" = "Just one more smoke, (on Oxygen)?"

17 Jun 2011 16:32 #49 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Poll: Are you a smoker
Had 2 last Friday nite at Cactus. Last one before that was last August.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

18 Jun 2011 09:41 #50 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic Poll: Are you a smoker
I had two this morning.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds