Severe trouble ahead, community suggestions to get through

10 Aug 2011 17:11 #141 by Martin Ent Inc
Just got back from shooting my AR and a few other guns,,, lots of fun, especially keeping them in the 10 ring.

And I think VL has more in mind then helping the little woman with chores.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Aug 2011 17:21 #142 by Local_Historian
First- there won't be anything in the fridge - in fact, I'd have it moved out of the house along with other useless pieces of equipment if the power was out long enough your dumb ass had to try to find my house.

Second - hope your wife at least knows advanced first aid - or how to use a shovel. Cause I'm not friendly when threatened. And I won't waste the time to bury you myself. We will do her the kindness of hauling your carcass out to the main road though - don't need scavengers in my yard -including you.

10 Aug 2011 17:26 #143 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Severe trouble ahead, community suggestions to get through

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Just got back from shooting my AR and a few other guns,,, lots of fun, especially keeping them in the 10 ring.

And I think VL has more in mind then helping the little woman with chores.

Well I already know I don't enjoy things that most people do...Shooting guns, 4 wheeling, working 40 hours a week, going to church etc..etc..etc...People do all kinds of things that you couldn't pay me to do. Sitting at a bar, riding a motorcycles...I could go on all day

10 Aug 2011 17:26 #144 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Severe trouble ahead, community suggestions to get through
Oh, and I love helping my wife do her chores, but I always make it clear that they are her chores and i'm just helping

10 Aug 2011 17:28 #145 by Martin Ent Inc
Shooting is like therapy, I'm real deadly out to about 650yards. And with the 50BMG 1000 is atainable.

What about communications?

Everyone needs to be able to communicate in rough times. Or at least be able to read smoke signals.

10 Aug 2011 17:31 #146 by AspenValley

Martin Ent Inc wrote: What about communications?

Everyone needs to be able to communicate in rough times. Or at least be able to read smoke signals.

Good question. Any HAM radio operators around here? That could rig up a little solar juice to power it?

10 Aug 2011 17:38 #147 by UNDER MODERATION

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Shooting is like therapy, I'm real deadly out to about 650yards. And with the 50BMG 1000 is atainable.

That sounds like threat

10 Aug 2011 17:40 #148 by Martin Ent Inc

AspenValley wrote:

Good question. Any HAM radio operators around here? That could rig up a little solar juice to power it?

I know a couple of guys. Interesting that they can talk almost around the world.

VL you are paranoid. :Whistle

10 Aug 2011 17:40 #149 by UNDER MODERATION

AspenValley wrote:

I used to, then they discovered the telephone...Hello Austrialia, can you hear me?

Lol

That was a joke

10 Aug 2011 17:46 #150 by UNDER MODERATION

Local_Historian wrote: First- there won't be anything in the fridge - in fact, I'd have it moved out of the house along with other useless pieces of equipment if the power was out long enough your dumb ass had to try to find my house.

Second - hope your wife at least knows advanced first aid - or how to use a shovel. Cause I'm not friendly when threatened. And I won't waste the time to bury you myself. We will do her the kindness of hauling your carcass out to the main road though - don't need scavengers in my yard -including you.

I say this in all seriousness..If I want your food, I will take your food..And your Eagle Scout Marksmen merit badge aint gonna stop me

Time to create page: 0.306 seconds