Severe trouble ahead, community suggestions to get through

10 Aug 2011 22:04 #161 by Local_Historian
He'll stink up the yard - even without being dead.

VL, stop being such a dumbass. There are no eagle scouts in girl scouts. I hated girl scouts, BTW - boring as hell. We did nothing. I left it after four months. Only thing I liked about girl scouts is thin mints.

Women with guns who know how to use them will protect their family first - you won't be missed.

And stop accusing other people of threats when you're dishing them out yourself. What playground bully you are. Isnt it about time for you to claim you're taking what's left of your balls and going home?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Aug 2011 22:06 #162 by daisypusher
I will miss him. He is more of a dose of reality that is recognized. :)

10 Aug 2011 22:08 #163 by Local_Historian
True - he is living proof of what the public school system produces.

I'll tell you what, I'll drag him over to your yard. You can keep him.

10 Aug 2011 22:09 #164 by daisypusher

10 Aug 2011 22:11 #165 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Severe trouble ahead, community suggestions to get through

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Here is something else for non hunter gatherers:

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.as ... =BC&topnav

Even for non hunter/gatherers this is a good investment as a fall back.

The Dehydrated & Freeze-Dried Tacos sound good.

10 Aug 2011 22:15 #166 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Severe trouble ahead, community suggestions to get through

Local_Historian wrote: He'll stink up the yard - even without being dead.

VL, stop being such a dumbass. There are no eagle scouts in girl scouts. I hated girl scouts, BTW - boring as hell. We did nothing. I left it after four months. Only thing I liked about girl scouts is thin mints.

Women with guns who know how to use them will protect their family first - you won't be missed.

And stop accusing other people of threats when you're dishing them out yourself. What playground bully you are. Isnt it about time for you to claim you're taking what's left of your balls and going home?

I dont have time for this right now.

10 Aug 2011 22:16 #167 by UNDER MODERATION

daisypusher wrote: I will miss him. He is more of a dose of reality that is recognized. :)

:hands:

10 Aug 2011 22:17 #168 by Local_Historian
At least he's predictable.

10 Aug 2011 22:17 #169 by daisypusher
in an attempt to contribute to this thread/others - this is a good book. If you do not believe it - it at least is an entertaining fiction. The Jeffco lib carries it.

One Second After

http://www.amazon.com/One-Second-After- ... 0765317583

Fans of the author will not be disappointed by his latest work.
Forstchen examines the effect of an attack on the U.S.A. using an EMP(or rather three EMPs). The electro magnetic pulse ruins most electrical gadgets; computers and anything controlled by them, data storage, modern vehicles and planes, electricity generators,water supply, medical equipment, phones and radios.
The small town in which the story is set reverts to a barter economy and its shops soon run out of food and medicines. Local law enforcement has to cope with increasingly desperate local citizens,stranded motorists, and refugees from the big cities hoping to find food and shelter.

It seemed believable - and covers much more than was addressed here.

10 Aug 2011 22:19 #170 by Local_Historian
Foxfire seris books - a great deal of practical information, lots of things to be learned from them.

Time to create page: 0.513 seconds