judge orders Obama to appear in court - Birther Suit.

25 Jan 2012 18:00 #1 by CinnamonGirl
A Georgia judge has ordered President Barack Obama to appear in court in Atlanta Thursday for a hearing on a complaint that says Obama isn’t a natural-born citizen and can’t be president.

Orly Taitz, the California attorney who brought the legal challenge to Obama’s name on the March Georgia presidential primary ballot, says this is what she has been working for over the last three years.

“This will be 100 times bigger than Watergate,” she said Saturday morning, referring to the scandal that brought down President Richard Nixon in 1974.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/01/23/2 ... rylink=cpy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jan 2012 18:42 #2 by Soulshiner
It's a little strange that they don't give the judges name or the name of the court.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

25 Jan 2012 18:44 #3 by Martin Ent Inc
Cause obama's people would have him taken care of,,, LOL

25 Jan 2012 19:39 #4 by otisptoadwater
So just for argument's sake, what would happen if it turns out Barry isn't a citizen? Does he get deported, put in prison, fined? What would prevent Biteme from pardoning Barry?

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

26 Jan 2012 07:27 #5 by The Boss
We might have to change the constitution to make it up to the current citizens who the president is and get off this restriction of freedom and choice that has been taken from us.

If the people want to vote in a dog, that would be fine with me as long as they vote....how much worse can it be than the last two....dogs.

What a waste of time. Not because it is Obama, but because it disrespects the people....us.

26 Jan 2012 12:14 #6 by BearMtnHIB
I hope the judge told Obama to bring his birth certificate with him when he comes to court.

26 Jan 2012 12:16 #7 by Reverend Revelant

otisptoadwater wrote: So just for argument's sake, what would happen if it turns out Barry isn't a citizen? Does he get deported, put in prison, fined? What would prevent Biteme from pardoning Barry?

Nothing... really.. except for some grandstanding by the right... nothing much.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

26 Jan 2012 12:44 #8 by Rockdoc
Should there be an issue, what it might impact is the review process of birth records, Exactly in what way I do not know. Should there be irregularities, I'm certain there will be charges of some kind that must be answered by Obama.

26 Jan 2012 13:32 #9 by Something the Dog Said
Except there has not been one iota of credible evidence that there is any irregularities in his birth certificate, and much credible evidence that he was born in Hawaii.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

26 Jan 2012 17:07 #10 by Rockdoc
That is your perception based on news reports. It remains to be seen how the court views the evidence.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds