judge orders Obama to appear in court - Birther Suit.

31 Jan 2012 16:10 #61 by LadyJazzer
You may "question" it all you wish... Basically, it's already gone to the Supreme Court already, and it's a dead issue. But for those who are haters, the struggle to be irrelevant and stupid continues....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jan 2012 16:18 #62 by Blazer Bob

LadyJazzer wrote: But for those who are haters, the struggle to be irrelevant and stupid continues....

Yes and right now I would say you and LGOP are running neck and neck. rofllol Sometimes I crack me up.

31 Jan 2012 18:23 - 31 Jan 2012 18:56 #63 by Arlen

LadyJazzer wrote: You may "question" it all you wish... Basically, it's already gone to the Supreme Court already, and it's a dead issue. But for those who are haters, the struggle to be irrelevant and stupid continues....

Haters? Who are the haters?

Let us look at the Democratic Party.

1. Kept poor African American children trapped in failing urban public schools
2. Beat African Americans to death, cut them into pieces and burned them alive
3. Burned down African Americans communities
4. Bombed African Americans churches
5. Lynched over two thousand African Americans
6. Proudly endorsed the institution of slavery to enslave millions of African Americans
7. Called Republicans "Nigger Lovers" for fighting for civil rights for African Americans
8. Called the original Republican Party "Black Republicans"
9. Killed African Americans outside the voting booth for voting for Republicans
10. Killed white teachers who taught African Americans students
11. Burned down African Americans schools
12. Proudly called themselves "the Party of White Supremacy"
13. Stacked the United States Supreme Court with pro-slavery and racist judges
14. Sponsored racist legislation from Jim Crow Laws to Black Codes and Fugitive Slave Laws
15. Supported Judge John Ferguson in the case of "Plessy v Ferguson" & opposed the case of "Brown v. Board of Education"
16. Praised the Dred Scott Decision that classified African Americans as "property"
17. Fought against the integration of public schools
18. Forced African Americans to sit in the back of buses and restaurants and in the balcony of movie theatres
19. Killed little African Americans girls in their Sunday school classes
20. Hanged African Americans by the neck until dead without a trial
21. Formed terrorist organizations, such as the Ku Klux Klan to lynch and terrorize African Americans
22. Denied employment to African Americans
23. Refused service to African Americans in restaurants and other public facilities, such as parks and swimming pools
24. Made reprehensible racist statements, including the following by President Lyndon Johnson: "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they got something now that they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down and not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way to stopping them, we will lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again...."

31 Jan 2012 18:34 #64 by archer
Gotta love those extreme conservative e-mails/blogs/hate sites. How would you know what to post without them?

Edited to change GOP to conservative ...not everyone in the GOP thrives on hating liberals.

31 Jan 2012 18:56 #65 by Arlen

archer wrote: Gotta love those extreme conservative e-mails/blogs/hate sites. How would you know what to post without them?

Edited to change GOP to conservative ...not everyone in the GOP thrives on hating liberals.

Can you deny the facts listed above?

( I belong to no conservative or GOP email groups or anything else of any kind. The facts came from no email.)

31 Jan 2012 19:26 #66 by archer

Arlen wrote:

archer wrote: Gotta love those extreme conservative e-mails/blogs/hate sites. How would you know what to post without them?

Can you deny the facts listed above?

( I belong to no conservative or GOP email groups or anything else of any kind. The facts came from no email.)

Wow...you generated all that hate all by yourself? It sure reads like a copy paste

31 Jan 2012 19:40 #67 by LadyJazzer
Yes..

"Killed little African Americans girls in their Sunday school classes"

:lol:

Yeah, the KKK was "Democratic Party"... You are such a tool... (And yes, I know a couple of DixieCrats were P.O.'d and jumped ship...They didn't "kill little African American girls in the Sunday school classes." NO, that would the knuckle-dragging southern racist scum, such as yourself.

...(Oh, sorry, I intimated you were from the South... What an insult to southerners...)

31 Jan 2012 20:01 #68 by Soulshiner
It's a copy and paste alright, the slightest google reveals that. You should really cite the website you take and post things from.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

31 Jan 2012 20:15 #69 by LadyJazzer
He's incapable of "original thought", but it looks like the White Aryan Nation and the KKK sites have just what he needs....

31 Jan 2012 20:19 #70 by archer
yeah....original thoughts are so over rated these days.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds