judge orders Obama to appear in court - Birther Suit.

29 Jan 2012 09:14 #41 by AspenValley

MWMGROUP wrote: [If it is deemed that he is eligible then folks can move on.

And you seriously think "folks" would "move on" if some local court in Georgia "deems" him eligible? rofllol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Jan 2012 10:18 #42 by LadyJazzer
He's already been "deemed eligible"... The fact that some Georgia knuckle-draggers still haven't accepted it is irrelevant...

29 Jan 2012 13:34 #43 by swampfish

LadyJazzer wrote: They hated this guy from the beginning... "What's that black man doing in my WHITE House?"... And the time-honored tradition of the Republican dirty-tricks machine has been in full-force for three years now... "They can't win if they don't cheat."

Given the two front runners on their side, I think we'll have four more years to cram their hypocrisy down their throats.

Frivolous lawsuits are not going to change anything, but certainly confirm that the wingnuts and lunatics are still hard at work.

The perfect ticket? Ron Paul/Alan West. Two politicians who bring relevant real-world experience to the table beyond the standard years of hobnobbing, brown-nosing and back-stabbing in the state and national halls of Congress. Two politicians who aren't afraid to speak the truth, stand by it, and face the consequences, no matter what the year or the topic. But wait a minute - isn't one of them an old white guy - we know ALL Liberals hate those! And the other one - wait a sec! I think he's BLACK! We know ALL Conservatives hate those!

So this equation must mean I'm a libtard right-wingnut hypocrite frivolous-lawsuit filing lunatic and possibly either a victim of or contributor to the Republican dirty tricks machine, who confusedly judges a politician BY THEIR WORDS AND ACTIONS ALONE! I can't believe I actually form my own opinion, after being abused by ALL that dogma!

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give. - Sir Winston Churchill

29 Jan 2012 14:05 #44 by ZHawke

Arlen wrote: Here is a more simple link:
http://www.thenationalpatriot.com/

Patriotic citizen(?), don't you think?

How bout this?

You can also check out the link provided in the photo. At the very beginning is a video clip of President Bush during the playing of the National Anthem at the Beijing Olympics. Now ask the question "Patriotic citizen(?).

29 Jan 2012 14:38 #45 by LadyJazzer

zhawke wrote:

Arlen wrote: Here is a more simple link:
http://www.thenationalpatriot.com/

Patriotic citizen(?), don't you think?

How bout this?

You can also check out the link provided in the photo. At the very beginning is a video clip of President Bush during the playing of the National Anthem at the Beijing Olympics. Now ask the question "Patriotic citizen(?).

Oh NO!... Say it isn't so?!?!? (And I don't see a flag pin on H.W. ... I guess that makes him a commie?)

29 Jan 2012 14:40 #46 by swampfish
Wow - so Bush Sr. AND Bush Jr. are ALSO not U.S. citizens?

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give. - Sir Winston Churchill

29 Jan 2012 15:37 #47 by Arlen
"But, they did it too."

How childish.

29 Jan 2012 15:39 #48 by LadyJazzer
I learned it from the teabaggers.

29 Jan 2012 15:44 #49 by ZHawke

Arlen wrote: "But, they did it too."

How childish.

But, but, but you started it.

How childisher.

29 Jan 2012 15:45 #50 by Arlen

LadyJazzer wrote: I learned it from the teabaggers.

This also reminds me of the grade school playground.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds