judge orders Obama to appear in court - Birther Suit.

29 Jan 2012 15:53 #51 by AspenValley

Arlen wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: I learned it from the teabaggers.

This also reminds me of the grade school playground.

There were teabaggers on your grade school playground?

:VeryScared:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Jan 2012 15:55 #52 by ZHawke

Arlen wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: I learned it from the teabaggers.

This also reminds me of the grade school playground.

Well........then say something worthwhile. As long as YOU play the "game" we can play it, too.

29 Jan 2012 17:20 #53 by outdoor338
Obama can’t appeal the Georgia hearing where he and his attorneys were found in default for non appearance. If he does he will have to produce documents that he doesn’t have. So he will blow off the 12 electoral votes from Georgia to avoid the emabassment or possible treason charges.
But numerous other states are coming up for hearings and trials and will use Georgia’s findings as precedent. It will only take a few more key states to make the difference between a legal sitting POTUS and a usurper. It staggers the imagination to watch a “president” totally disregard the Constitution that he swore to defend.

29 Jan 2012 22:28 #54 by MWMGROUP

LadyJazzer wrote: The fact that some Georgia knuckle-draggers still haven't accepted it is irrelevant...

Hmmmm... how's that "racism" thing working out for you? Who knew?

30 Jan 2012 05:21 #55 by LadyJazzer

MWMGROUP wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: The fact that some Georgia knuckle-draggers still haven't accepted it is irrelevant...

Gee, I wasn't aware that ALL the ignorant residents of Georgia were of one race... Who knew? How's it working out for YOU?

30 Jan 2012 08:12 #56 by Rockdoc

LadyJazzer wrote:

MWMGROUP wrote:

Gee, I wasn't aware that ALL the ignorant residents of Georgia were of one race... Who knew? How's it working out for YOU?

The usual deflection to insulting anyone who disagrees. Nicely done.

Regardless of how you may view others, they too have a right to question and get answers from their elected leaders. It's just too damn bad that you don't like anyone challenging the ideology and people you hold sacred.

Let Mr. Obama answer to the people.

30 Jan 2012 09:34 #57 by Something the Dog Said
The attorneys for President Obama can easily file an appeal based on executive immunity and will easily win based on historical precedent. They are probably waiting for a ruling from the Georgia Secretary of State on the issue first, as the Georgia judge does not have the power to decide who is on the ballot, only the SOS.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

30 Jan 2012 18:08 #58 by Soulshiner
He already satisfied the election commission who certifies that someone is eligible to be POTUS. The fact that President Obama is being singled out instead of every single candidate having to present to the public their eligibility is enough for me to show that this is pure birther BS. Years have been spent to find the attorney, the judge and the experts to come together to crank up this circus. President Obama has already been certified as satisfying the requirements in the last election. For those that would say why trust the government, I would say then why would you trust one judge who decided to take this on.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

31 Jan 2012 15:43 #59 by MWMGROUP

Something the Dog Said wrote: The attorneys for President Obama can easily file an appeal based on executive immunity and will easily win based on historical precedent. They are probably waiting for a ruling from the Georgia Secretary of State on the issue first, as the Georgia judge does not have the power to decide who is on the ballot, only the SOS.

I question if the "Executive Immunity" theory will pass muster as the question, as I understand it, is whether Mr. Obama, as an individual candidate, is qualified to hold office.

The question is related to qualifications prior to being seated for "Executive Office." The court would not be compelled to allow "executive Immunity" in this particular case.

31 Jan 2012 16:09 #60 by Soulshiner
Prior to? He already IS seated in the Executive Office.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds