judge orders Obama to appear in court - Birther Suit.

31 Jan 2012 20:40 #71 by Arlen

Soulshiner wrote: It's a copy and paste alright, the slightest google reveals that. You should really cite the website you take and post things from.

This was a petition to the United Nations by the National Black Republican Association.

It was not from an email. But facts mean nothing to liberals. But if you shake the bushes, out run all of the liberals.

Thanks for playing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jan 2012 20:51 #72 by archer
Apparently honesty means nothing to you.....you used a copy paste and tried to pass it off as your own (otherwise you would have cited the source)....dishonesty must be a true conservative trait.

31 Jan 2012 21:16 #73 by Rockdoc
Another broad brushstroke. Talk about dishonesty.

You guys berate people for not having original thoughts, yet, I see nothing pointing to original though other than insult. Pretty disappointing, not to mention nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

I suppose the problem is someone wants some straight answers and all I see from Obama supporters is a desperate defense and a myriad of reasons to avoid answering to the courts. Pathetic.

31 Jan 2012 21:18 #74 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic judge orders Obama to appear in court - Birther Suit.
I disagreee Roc

31 Jan 2012 22:05 #75 by archer
Rockdoc....can you point to anything the birthers have produced that proves Obama is not a US citizen? For 3 years they have put out one conspiracy theory after another to disprove the very real evidence that he was born in Hawaii....his mother was a US citizen....those two facts should be enough. I have been amused by some of the stories they weave....that the conspiracy goes back to before his birth, his mom conspired to have his birth certificate forged, and notices put in the paper, all because he might want to be president one day? Seriously....you say you are a scientist.....yet you support unproven accusations over more empirical proof. To believe that the state of Hawaii, and Obama's mother, and the Democratic party are all in cahoots is ridiculous.

I know you all hate that he is president, but he IS a citizen....no proof has ever been given that proves otherwise. Just innuendo and half baked conspiracy theories.

31 Jan 2012 22:19 #76 by Rockdoc

archer wrote: Rockdoc....can you point to anything the birthers have produced that proves Obama is not a US citizen? For 3 years they have put out one conspiracy theory after another to disprove the very real evidence that he was born in Hawaii....his mother was a US citizen....those two facts should be enough. I have been amused by some of the stories they weave....that the conspiracy goes back to before his birth, his mom conspired to have his birth certificate forged, and notices put in the paper, all because he might want to be president one day? Seriously....you say you are a scientist.....yet you support unproven accusations over more empirical proof. To believe that the state of Hawaii, and Obama's mother, and the Democratic party are all in cahoots is ridiculous.

I know you all hate that he is president, but he IS a citizen....no proof has ever been given that proves otherwise. Just innuendo and half baked conspiracy theories.

Don't put words in my mouth, Archer. Never have I said I support unproven accusations. What I support is due process by those who do question and a court of law that is supposed to be where we settle things like this. If it were not Obama, but another person, do you for one minute believe that they would be given the same latitude? Why should it be that politicians, renowned sports figures, etc. be given special consideration relative to every other man? That in my book is simply unjust.

Also the word hate is not part of who I am. There was but one person in my life whom I had come close to hating, but have gotten past that. I may dislike people for who they are, but hating them is far too strong an emotion for me.

31 Jan 2012 22:29 #77 by archer
First....the term "you all" was referring to all who are defending the multitude of lawsuits....not just you.

Second, at what point should we draw the line? there have been so many suits (most thrown out of court) that it has probably reached the point where you can major in Obama birth certificate lawsuits in law school. Enough is enough......Why should Obama have to be required to show up in court after court to defend something that has already been proven to the satisfaction of the State of Hawaii, the House of Representatives, and the Supreme Court rejected any appeals on the matter. How much higher does he need to go. This is harassment if I have ever seen it, yet you defend their right to harass the president.....why? just because they can I guess, because people like you seem to support it..

If you do an experiment 20 times and the result is always the same...how do you justify doing it 20 more times, or 100 more times.....when will you decide that the result is probably true? Or do you just keep collecting money from gullible people to keep running the same experiment just because you can and because people are stupid enough to keep paying you to do it.

31 Jan 2012 22:37 #78 by MWMGROUP

Soulshiner wrote: Prior to? He already IS seated in the Executive Office.

For those that are slow in the gene pool.

Obama was a candidate seeking election to the Office of the President of the United States of America. PRIOR to being seated (emphasis placed on "prior"), he was an ordinary person like you or me.

This ordinary individual was bound by a law with respect to being eligible to hold prior mentioned office. The Secretary of State (of each state) would be responsible for compliance of each candidate within the state of the SOS's jurisdiction.

The question arising out of Georgia, and quite possibly other states, is "PRIOR to being sworn into said office, was Mr. Obama qualified?"

Accordingly, Mr. Obama can not invoke "Executive Immunity" for office that he did not hold PRIOR to the election of 2008.

I suspect that you will merely deflect this post with some less than thought out attack of some sort. In reality, I took the time to raise an eyebrow or two of the folks that may actually think critically of the issue.

31 Jan 2012 23:18 #79 by Soulshiner
This suit is about him being on the ballot for the NEXT election. This state case has nothing to do with him being President now as that would actually be a Federal matter, which all of those courts have dismissed all cases.

From the article in the thread's original post: "A Georgia resident made the complaint, which is intended to keep Obama’s name off the state’s ballot in the March presidential primary."

And my suggestion would be if you refrain from personal insults and stick to the issue of the thread, people would take your posts a bit more seriously. Deflecting with an attack in the beginning of your response is exactly what you are complaining about at the end of it and damaging your credibility on this board. Look at what happened to Nmysys.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

01 Feb 2012 15:12 #80 by MWMGROUP
CAUTION: You're about to enter the "Deflection Zone"!

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds