judge orders Obama to appear in court - Birther Suit.

01 Feb 2012 21:09 #91 by Arlen

archer wrote: I don't have to source my own opinions. But, unlike you, I will source someone elses opinion. Not to do so is dishonest. If you are not intelligent enough to create your own stuff at least give credit to those you steal your stuff from.

Just disprove the facts, you Democrat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Feb 2012 21:15 #92 by archer

Arlen wrote:

archer wrote: I don't have to source my own opinions. But, unlike you, I will source someone elses opinion. Not to do so is dishonest. If you are not intelligent enough to create your own stuff at least give credit to those you steal your stuff from.

Just disprove the facts, you Democrat.

Thank you, that's a compliment to be called a democrat.

01 Feb 2012 21:18 #93 by Arlen

archer wrote: Thank you, that's a compliment to be called a democrat.

Really? Considering the racist legacy and shameful history of the Democratic Party? You are proud of that? You would associate your name with that?
Please reconsider.

01 Feb 2012 22:48 #94 by archer
Even this great country has some shameful periods in it's history but I am very proud to be an American....are you?

01 Feb 2012 23:00 #95 by PrintSmith
Aren't Canadians, Mexicans, Brazilians, Ecudorans and others Americans too? I am proud to be a citizen of Colorado, and happy that the rights I have as a citizen of this state are extended into other states within the same union when I visit them, that my citizenship in this state means that should I migrate into another state that belongs to the same union I can become a citizen of that state simply by migrating there. I am not a citizen of a single country, I am a citizen of a single state. The sooner this reality is restored in the minds of the citizens of the states, the sooner we can get down to fixing the problems that the propaganda and corruption telling us otherwise for the last century has created in a vain attempt to transform the lie of a single country into a new truth.

Yes, we act as a single country would act under certain circumstances. Attack any one of us and that readily becomes apparent, but it is only an act undertaken out of mutual affection for the others that belong to the same union. We will not allow any foreign nation to break those bonds of mutual attachment and affection, economically or militarily, and any attempt to do so would be both foolish and ill advised. That said, we are not now a single country, nor have we ever been a single country nor will I accept any attempts to fundamentally transform this union of sovereign, free and independent states into a single country. I am not a citizen of New York, Florida, Texas, California or any state other than Colorado, nor are the citizens of these states citizens of Colorado (except, of course, for the ones that have migrated from these states to Colorado - I understand that you got here as quick as you could, I really do). We are not a single nation, under God or any lesser authority created by mankind, never have been, and hopefully never will be.

02 Feb 2012 00:43 #96 by archer
Interesting, I take it you refuse to say the Pledge of Allegiance? "One nation, under God....."

The question was directed at Arlen....but thanks for the insight into the mind of one who so obviously doesn't want the United States of America to be united. I disagree with you.

02 Feb 2012 01:56 #97 by PrintSmith
Oh, but I do wish for the union of states, the United States, to continue and to prosper as the progressive form of republican self government that it was created to be. I do want the strength of the union when dealing with foreign nations, I do want the federal relations between the states that provide the privileges and immunities of the several states to the citizens of all of them. What I don't want is a regression into a single state, ruled by a single, central government that the founders and framers were willing to sacrifice their lives, fortunes and sacred honor to shed so that their posterity could live under a better form of government than the one they had lived and suffered under for so long. I don't want the posterity of this nation to suffer that fate any more than the founders and framers wanted me to suffer under it.

And no, I won't recite that particular stanza of the Pledge of Allegiance, nor the one that proclaims it to be indivisible, for I consider them to be false statements. We are not one nation, under God or any lesser authority - never have been, and hopefully never will be. I will pledge my allegiance to the flag of the United States, and to the republic for which it stands - a union of sovereign, free and independent states that are each guaranteed a republican self government as established by the Constitution. I believe in liberty and justice for all, but liberty is not something that is not possible when you are lorded over by a central government possessed with plenary power to do what it wishes, whenever it wishes to do it, to whomever it wishes to do it to.

It is not liberty when you can be commanded to participate in commerce of the government's choosing. It is not liberty when the government possesses the power to punish you for growing food to feed your own family. It is not liberty when the government can prevent you from purchasing whole raw milk from either a fellow citizen or the citizen of another state if you desire to do so and can punish both of you for your voluntary actions which neither infringe upon your own natural rights or the natural rights of any other person. That is not the liberty which the founders and framers pledged their lives, fortunes and sacred honor to secure for their posterity.

02 Feb 2012 05:34 #98 by LadyJazzer

PrintSmith wrote: Aren't Canadians, Mexicans, Brazilians, Ecudorans and others Americans too? I am proud to be a citizen of Colorado, and happy that the rights I have as a citizen of this state are extended into other states within the same union when I visit them, that my citizenship in this state means that should I migrate into another state that belongs to the same union I can become a citizen of that state simply by migrating there. I am not a citizen of a single country, I am a citizen of a single state. The sooner this reality is restored in the minds of the citizens of the states, the sooner we can get down to fixing the problems that the propaganda and corruption telling us otherwise for the last century has created in a vain attempt to transform the lie of a single country into a new truth.

Yes, we act as a single country would act under certain circumstances. Attack any one of us and that readily becomes apparent, but it is only an act undertaken out of mutual affection for the others that belong to the same union. We will not allow any foreign nation to break those bonds of mutual attachment and affection, economically or militarily, and any attempt to do so would be both foolish and ill advised. That said, we are not now a single country, nor have we ever been a single country nor will I accept any attempts to fundamentally transform this union of sovereign, free and independent states into a single country. I am not a citizen of New York, Florida, Texas, California or any state other than Colorado, nor are the citizens of these states citizens of Colorado (except, of course, for the ones that have migrated from these states to Colorado - I understand that you got here as quick as you could, I really do). We are not a single nation, under God or any lesser authority created by mankind, never have been, and hopefully never will be.

God, I love it when you go bat-sh*t crazy... Yep, you're right ... we've "never been a single country"...and I'm sure you don't accept it... :lol:

You are consistent... Just insert key, wind-up, and you spew your predictable alternate-reality from Constitution Party, LawAndLiberty, ReasonOfFreedom, PoliticsOfLiberty, TeaPartyPatriot and excursions into what you THINK the Constitution says, or should have said, and the pre-FDR fantasy that you have concocted.

Wake me when you have something new.... or relevant.

JMC said it once: "You are obliviously an unsuccessful loser that has no clue how real business works, keep pontificating and be the blowhard you aspire to be. You don't have a clue about the real world. Enjoy your fantasy life."

I'm still in awe of the fantasy world you live in... And I'm forever glad that you haven't got a chance of a snowball-in-hell of institutionalizing your selfish views into reality... I feel sorry for the sociopathic world you live in.

02 Feb 2012 08:32 #99 by pineinthegrass

LadyJazzer wrote: JMC said it once: "You are obliviously an unsuccessful loser that has no clue how real business works, keep pontificating and be the blowhard you aspire to be. You don't have a clue about the real world. Enjoy your fantasy life."

You seem to be slipping because I've noticed you've been borrowing your insults from others like JMC and Dog lately. At least you attribute them.

I miss your original insults though, like "you can hear the surprise in my voice".

You need to get out and get those creative juices flowing again! :sunshine:

02 Feb 2012 10:22 #100 by LadyJazzer
Of course I give them attribution. Unlike the other morons who copy and paste from others without doing so, I believe in giving credit where credit is due.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds