thoughts on the Trayvon murder

02 Apr 2012 06:29 #361 by Reverend Revelant
Anyone seen Sharpton or Jesse Jackson

Joint funeral for best friends is today in Detroit

Best friends Abreeya Brown and Ashley Conaway hung out together, disappeared together and will be remembered together at a joint funeral today in Detroit... The bodies of Brown, 18, and Conaway, 22, were found in a shallow grave on the city's west side March 25 -- nearly a month after the women disappeared. Both were bound and gagged and died of a single gunshot wound to the head, a spokeswoman for the Wayne County Medical Examiner's Office said... Brian Lee, 24, is accused of shooting at the two women at the request of Brandon Cain, 26, on Feb. 8... The women were snatched after they refused to accept $5,000 to not testify in the shooting case, their families said...

No one has been criminally charged with the women's disappearances or deaths.

http://www.freep.com/article/20120402/N ... dyssey=tab

Crickets.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Apr 2012 09:36 #362 by JSG
Replied by JSG on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder
March 26: Abreeya Brown, Ashley Conaway, Abducted Hamtramck Women, Found Buried In Detroit Woods

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/2 ... 79474.html

02 Apr 2012 09:56 #363 by Reverend Revelant

JSG wrote: March 26: Abreeya Brown, Ashley Conaway, Abducted Hamtramck Women, Found Buried In Detroit Woods

Thank you for linking to the exact same article. I didn't find any "outrage" from Jackson or Sharpton mentioned there either. And I suspect that you didn't read my link to start with or else you wouldn't have bothered to link to the same wire service story. So what's your point?

02 Apr 2012 10:07 #364 by JSG
It certainly wasn't the "exact same article." It was a different article (Associated Press) posted on Huffington Post. Your link was to a locally written Detroit Free Press article.

Why single out the left? Where's the outrage from the right?

02 Apr 2012 10:09 #365 by Reverend Revelant

JSG wrote: March 26: Abreeya Brown, Ashley Conaway, Abducted Hamtramck Women, Found Buried In Detroit Woods

And what's your point (you're like dealing with an high-functioning autistic child)?

02 Apr 2012 10:22 #366 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder
JSG- You are the lefts "The Liberals GOP Twins" equvilant..Your arguments are weak, you post too much, youre boring and youre making us all look bad. Youre doing a diservice to progressives everywhere.

slow down, take a breath and stop having so many opinions and fighting with morons

02 Apr 2012 10:25 #367 by Reverend Revelant

Vice Lord wrote: JSG- You are the lefts "The Liberals GOP Twins" equvilant..Your arguments are weak, you post too much, youre boring and youre making us all look bad. Youre doing a diservice to progressives everywhere.

slow down, take a breath and stop having so many opinions and fighting with morons

:yeahthat:

02 Apr 2012 10:32 #368 by homeagain
TRULY sad and says so-o-o much about the male ego on here........THIS thread is NOT about "you"(collectively),it is about a young
boy who was shot and the police turned a blind eye to the event......this b.s. you(collectively) lay down is so tiresome.....JMO

02 Apr 2012 10:50 #369 by JSG

Vice Lord wrote: JSG- You are the lefts "The Liberals GOP Twins" equvilant..Your arguments are weak, you post too much, youre boring and youre making us all look bad. Youre doing a diservice to progressives everywhere.

Ha. Pot, Kettle, Black. I'll post what I want and when I want. Thank you.

02 Apr 2012 10:52 #370 by JSG

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

:yeahthat:

Haha. Nit-Twin agrees that he's a moron. :rofl

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds