thoughts on the Trayvon murder

02 Apr 2012 16:14 #391 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: They were just trolling for responses, not much different than what you do..Except in your case TLGT, its bad for ratings. You turn people off

I really don't care. I bring the facts to this forum... if you or others don't like it... doesn't matter... doesn't change a single fact. I'm not looking for ratings, just the truth. The manufactured racism that surround this killing is doing NO good for blacks and other minorities. And it's certainly not doing the country any good. If you're happy with the results of this bull crap!...

Relax Corky- Its one case out of thousands. Why do you care about this particular Murder/Manslaughter case?

Don't let the media turn you into a puppet.

Dance puppet Dance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Apr 2012 16:32 #392 by Reverend Revelant

Vice Lord wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: They were just trolling for responses, not much different than what you do..Except in your case TLGT, its bad for ratings. You turn people off

I really don't care. I bring the facts to this forum... if you or others don't like it... doesn't matter... doesn't change a single fact. I'm not looking for ratings, just the truth. The manufactured racism that surround this killing is doing NO good for blacks and other minorities. And it's certainly not doing the country any good. If you're happy with the results of this bull crap!...

Relax Corky- Its one case out of thousands. Why do you care about this particular Murder/Manslaughter case?

Don't let the media turn you into a puppet.

Dance puppet Dance!

I don't know Sparky... it's just one of those things. Somewhere in the back of my mind I still care about this country and it's future and I don't like to be lied to. Other than that, nothing really important to most people. Your laissez-faire attitude to life in general is a prime example of what's happening to our society. It's become a self-absorbed-FaceBook-friending-look-I-just-took-a-s**t-tweeting-apathetic-bunch-of-dead-heads.

Just in case you missed it... the Zombie Apocalypse has already taken place... I know that... I got the Tweet.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

02 Apr 2012 17:13 #393 by LadyJazzer
Speaking of "facts", the carefully constructed right-wing narrative of poor Zimmerman is continuing to fall apart by the hour... It's good to see the FBI on the case now, too... (As well as the two forensic scientists who have definitely discovered that the screams for help on the 911 tapes could NOT be Zimmerman...)

Oh my!? What will Limbaugh and O'Reilly do if they can't make good on their version of the fairy tale?

02 Apr 2012 17:21 #394 by Reverend Revelant

LadyJazzer wrote: Speaking of "facts", the carefully constructed right-wing narrative of poor Zimmerman is continuing to fall apart by the hour... It's good to see the FBI on the case now, too... (As well as the two forensic scientists who have definitely discovered that the screams for help on the 911 tapes could NOT be Zimmerman...)

Oh my!? What will Limbaugh and O'Reilly do if they can't make good on their version of the fairy tale?

Really...

The 911 call he examined came in on the night of Feb. 26 from a woman who reported someone crying out for help in a gated community in Sanford, Fla. In the recording of her 911 call, panicked cries and a gunshot are heard.

After the Sentinel contacted Owen, he used software called Easy Voice Biometrics to compare Zimmerman's voice to the 911 call screams.

"I took all of the screams and put those together, and cut out everything else," Owen says.

The software compared that audio to Zimmerman's voice. It returned a 48 percent match. Owen said to reach a positive match with audio of this quality, he'd expect higher than 90 percent.

"As a result of that, you can say with reasonable scientific certainty that it's not Zimmerman," Owen says, stressing that he cannot confirm the voice as Trayvon's, because he didn't have a sample of the teen's voice to compare. [/b][/i]

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162- ... perts-say/

I'm one of those conservative that does respect science. This "expert" has a 48 percent match on Zimmermans voice patterns. He has zero percent of a match on Trayvon's. Without being able to compare Trayvon's voice to the 911 tape... he really has nothing. That's the science.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

02 Apr 2012 17:29 #395 by Photo-fish
I think they would be able to use one of his facebook videos or a personal family video to compare his voice to. Hard to believe one does not exist.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

02 Apr 2012 17:30 #396 by homeagain

LadyJazzer wrote: Speaking of "facts", the carefully constructed right-wing narrative of poor Zimmerman is continuing to fall apart by the hour... It's good to see the FBI on the case now, too... (As well as the two forensic scientists who have definitely discovered that the screams for help on the 911 tapes could NOT be Zimmerman...)

Really...

The 911 call he examined came in on the night of Feb. 26 from a woman who reported someone crying out for help in a gated community in Sanford, Fla. In the recording of her 911 call, panicked cries and a gunshot are heard.

After the Sentinel contacted Owen, he used software called Easy Voice Biometrics to compare Zimmerman's voice to the 911 call screams.

"I took all of the screams and put those together, and cut out everything else," Owen says.

The software compared that audio to Zimmerman's voice. It returned a 48 percent match. Owen said to reach a positive match with audio of this quality, he'd expect higher than 90 percent.

"As a result of that, you can say with reasonable scientific certainty that it's not Zimmerman," Owen says, stressing that he cannot confirm the voice as Trayvon's, because he didn't have a sample of the teen's voice to compare. [/b][/i]

I'm one of those conservative that does respect science. This "expert" has a 48 percent match on Zimmermans voice patterns. He has zero percent of a match on Trayvon's. Without being able to compare Trayvon's voice to the 911 tape... he really has nothing. That's the science.

[/b][/b]

EASY to remedy.......M's conversation with his girlfriend( on his cell phone)......SECONDS BEFORE THE SHOOTING........

02 Apr 2012 17:30 #397 by Photo-fish
That too.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

02 Apr 2012 17:54 #398 by homeagain
W-e-l-l now......per a civil atty. If civil case is brought forward,the homeowners assoc. of the gated community can be held liable for
the death,because they printed a notice in their newsletter about the appointment of Z. as the head of the "watch". Civil atty is
questioning if the homeowners even knew if he was carrying.......apparently it IS unusual for a neighborhood watch situation. THIS
opens up a HUGE discussion,from my POV........this case WILL BE a watershed event,I think.

02 Apr 2012 17:58 #399 by JSG
Replied by JSG on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder

homeagain wrote:

Really...

[/b][/b]

EASY to remedy.......M's conversation with his girlfriend( on his cell phone)......SECONDS BEFORE THE SHOOTING........

Her conversation with Martin wasn't recorded. Not so easy to remedy. I've heard the scream. It's blood curdling, whoever it is.

02 Apr 2012 18:02 - 02 Apr 2012 18:04 #400 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: I don't know Sparky... it's just one of those things. Somewhere in the back of my mind I still care about this country and it's future and I don't like to be lied to. Other than that, nothing really important to most people.

Thats why you care about this case above all others? Who told you this one was so important?

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: Your laissez-faire attitude to life in general is a prime example of what's happening to our society

lol WTF? This is a prime example of a dumb guy trying to sound smart

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: It's become a self-absorbed-FaceBook-friending-look-I-just-took-a-s**t-tweeting-apathetic-bunch-of-dead-heads.

I don't Tweet, and I don't have a FaceBook account.

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds